Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
The poll said it was the 15 to 24 age group. It's most likely BS.

like you precious covid jab/ LOL. what a jabrone

Get your nappy changed, little ribka.

BP-B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
The poll said it was the 15 to 24 age group. It's most likely BS.

like you precious covid jab/ LOL. what a jabrone

Get your nappy changed, little ribka.

Nah, he's a coprophage...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
At least they dont need handguns....

I am MAGA.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Once again, gun owners did not agree with the legislation that was passed in '96.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
Not surprised one bit

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Only if you are wlling to believe anything that is written or said...which appears to be the case with Blowhard Yanks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DBT
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
How about in the US, little ribka?

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/

some surveys in European countries were asking people, what percentage of the American Population were LGTQxyz1234 etc.

Each European country it was done in, were averaging that 50% plus of the USA was Gay etc.

you'd think people are not so stupid that they believe that stuff....

people with a big mouth, and always shouting " look at us!!", being all over the news networks, papers, magazines, the internet etc...
doesn't mean that they represent half of a nations's population is Gay or anything else.. ( France may be an exception, LOL.. just kiddin' )

US stats that do census etc, estimate its around 3% of the nation identifies as Gay...

stating 1/3 of Australia is Gay, is just slinging out bad information and then just wait to see how much reaction they get back in return...

with Liberals and media, that is how they spend their time, just to slowly try to slip communism into control the worlds population and how they think... I have seen young folks I know ( college age) and have known them since they were kids in our scout troop, I've been with for 20 years..
they have experimented with seeing if they are subtly 'gay'.. when asking them how did that work out for them... the usual response is " not so good"

it shows how brain washed they are getting from the liberal media, that they even try it...

in my younger days in college in the 70s, I've had a few gay guys ask me if I wanted them to blow me...my response was never verbal..
Knocking them on their asses, was my response... they got the message...

Being Gay is NOT a badge of honor.. even if that is the message the liberals are trying to seed young people's minds with.

in Australia, the USA and about anywhere else...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
These ignorant little Australian cucks are so fast with the….”but you guys do it too” crap that they don’t stop to think about the article or their bullshit excuses. 😂

1 in 3 Australians identify as faqqots yet even those that don’t identify as [bleep], like DBT & Mauser9mm certainly display homosexual proclivities. 😂

“ Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

In the USA it’s up to 5.6% of Americans that identify as LGBTQ up from 4.5% yet the Australian cuckholds think 5.6% is the same as 1 out of 3……their stupidity is the only comfort they have.

Take your meds, Ace, throwing tantrums is not a good look for adults.

These polls don't represent a true picture of the state of a society.....except in nasty, addled, simplistic minds like yours.

Polls. Who knows. Sure depends on who you poll. Always has. Skews it any way you want it to be skewed.

There aren't more or less than ever have been IMHO. IF you are truly gay then you are that way. Even if you tried to hide it, it eventually comes to the surface. IF you think you are but are just buying the PC stuff, you are playing and will tire of it and back to non gay. At least thats my opinion.

The problem here is you can't force and agenda if you don't have numbers or growing numbers...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Only if you are wlling to believe anything that is written or said...which appears to be the case with Blowhard Yanks.

thank God beta male Aussies like db turned in all of their firearms to the Aussie tranny govt

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

thank God beta male Aussies like db turned in all of their firearms to the Aussie tranny govt

I still have my firearms.....and I can smell your nappy from here. Get your mommy to change it, cry a little louder, ribka.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I find it amusing that Americans generally default to one of two positions when out of coherent argument, first is the accusation of being a Democrat voter, second is homosexuality.

Personally I think those clowns protest just a little too vehemently.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All bluff and bluster, no action. Pretense over substance. Waaah, Waah, liberals, waaa, waa, homo's, waa, waa, Biden.....but what is actually done about it? Nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by DBT
not surprised. lol

How about in the US, little ribka?

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/

some surveys in European countries were asking people, what percentage of the American Population were LGTQxyz1234 etc.

Each European country it was done in, were averaging that 50% plus of the USA was Gay etc.

you'd think people are not so stupid that they believe that stuff....

people with a big mouth, and always shouting " look at us!!", being all over the news networks, papers, magazines, the internet etc...
doesn't mean that they represent half of a nations's population is Gay or anything else.. ( France may be an exception, LOL.. just kiddin' )

US stats that do census etc, estimate its around 3% of the nation identifies as Gay...

stating 1/3 of Australia is Gay, is just slinging out bad information and then just wait to see how much reaction they get back in return...

with Liberals and media, that is how they spend their time, just to slowly try to slip communism into control the worlds population and how they think... I have seen young folks I know ( college age) and have known them since they were kids in our scout troop, I've been with for 20 years..
they have experimented with seeing if they are subtly 'gay'.. when asking them how did that work out for them... the usual response is " not so good"

it shows how brain washed they are getting from the liberal media, that they even try it...

in my younger days in college in the 70s, I've had a few gay guys ask me if I wanted them to blow me...my response was never verbal..
Knocking them on their asses, was my response... they got the message...

Being Gay is NOT a badge of honor.. even if that is the message the liberals are trying to seed young people's minds with.

in Australia, the USA and about anywhere else...

They watch our TV and movies.

Somehow most of our couples are half black.
When only 13% of us are black.

And a huge amount of us are true cacksuckers, on TV.

That sub plot is the reason for Phàg participation in the young age groups.
The kids have been brainwashed.

Be a sword swallower, show your open mindedness.
"Girls, grab a Black Man. It's the TREND"

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This BS is pushed by the Gays worlds wide... they act like their numbers are much higher than they really are...
No one even said the source of the " survey" but my money is on that it was put out by some gay group, or paid for by some gay group...

Communism 101, and most of you guys who have served in the military ought to know this stuff... basic Lenin and Trotsky schitt... Act like something that is NOT normal... IS NORMAL and they keep pouring that BS into the public's head they start to believe it, even tho it doesn't apply to them.
Goebbels did the exact same crap in Germany. You guys are Adults and this thread is being argued like a bunch of Junior High School punks, that are just having puberty set in...

I don't care where you go, the level of homosexuality is no where near the numbers, that the gays and the liberal left portray.. even less than 5 % of what their claims are... and that is ANYWHERE on the planet. And Homosexuality, one way or the other IS NOT a Christian vs Non Christian concept.
If you got that idea, it came out of the gay community and communist propaganda....

This has to be the most ridiculous thread I've seen on the campfire, in the 18 plus years I have been on the campfire. If push comes to shove, I'd rather have an Australian behind my back, than a lot of other folks... and that has NOTHING to do with me dropping my drawers for those that are stupid enough to try and come up with a comment about that signifies being guy or a guy supporter..

There are a bunch of guys on this thread, that I've always enjoyed reading their posts... Arguments on this thread are exactly what the liberal left and communists WANT to be the reaction they produce... Divide and conquer.. make your opponents ranks fall apart from within... Propaganda is more productive in destroying, than bullets ever were...

Guess most of you guys have never studied Communism at all.. and read many of the writings of Lenin, Trotsky, Mao, Marx, and even by Americans like Saul Alinsky.. I studied all of that growing up.. and in my youth.. Its called " Know YOUR enemy".. does that concept ring any bells? Remember any of that in your High School Civics classes? If so, then why are adults, especially on a web site like this, ARGUING over such stupid crap?

I lived in Britain in my youth, from 11 to 14 y/o. I can tell you, with my time over there, most of my best friends ( living off base) were Australian kids, then Scottish and Irish.. Most of their parents were professors at Cambridge Colleges... a bicycle ride away. People I'd stand behind any day of the week....

Look at California... what sort of reputation do they have in our own country? I live 25 miles north of the CA state line.. Yet if you look at a voting map of the state of California, look a the smaller color on the map that votes democRAT,.... you'll notice the rest of the map ( most of it) votes Conservative/ Republican....Saying a third of Australian men are gay is like saying 99% of Californians are democRATS, and support gay sex and marriages.....

Blame in on Liberalism? This country has 3100+ counties in them. Hillary thought she had won the election in 2016, by carrying only 108 of them NATIONALLY.. If she was legitimately elected, does that mean we are ALL democRATs? NOT Hardly.. yet the press tries to pass off world wide we are....

Most of you guys need to step back and think a little before you make your accusations are others who are on our side/ team... Whether the other guys live in Oz, or for them the other guys live in the USA.. every damn person on this thread, needs to realize.. there is little difference in the other guy you are pointing the accusational finger at on the other side of the Pacific Ocean...

Damn folks, you are fighting people who are on your side, just because their shirt in a different color than the one you are on... ALL this accomplish is proving the leftist and communist wannabes are WINNING.. with ALL of their continual spreading of reversing ideology? Is that Concept, that hard for you gentlemen to see?

I respect every one of you folks on this thread (minus Mr. Muskie, who is obiviously a troll on this site, and the arguing is to his delight, bank on it)
Quit fighting among yourself, on something so ridiculous as "Who's Gay and Who's NOT".. We are grown men, not 12 year olds...

Off my soapbox, the threads back over to you guys.... you want to keep arguing just like the CCP would want you to do, all I do is shake my head in loss and disqust... our enemies are winning then...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Seafire
This BS is pushed by the Gays worlds wide... they act like their numbers are much higher than they really are...
No one even said the source of the " survey" but my money is on that it was put out by some gay group, or paid for by some gay group

Guess most of you guys have never studied Communism at all.. and read many of the writings of Lenin, Trotsky, Mao, Marx, and even by Americans like Saul Alinsky.. I studied all of that growing up.. and in my youth.. Its called " Know YOUR enemy".. does that concept ring any bells? Remember any of that in your High School Civics classes? If so, then why are adults, especially on a web site like this, ARGUING over such stupid crap?

I lived in Britain in my youth, from 11 to 14 y/o. I can tell you, with my time over there, most of my best friends ( living off base) were Australian kids, then Scottish and Irish.. Most of their parents were professors at Cambridge Colleges... a bicycle ride away. People I'd stand behind any day of the week....

Look at California... what sort of reputation do they have in our own country? I live 25 miles north of the CA state line.. Yet if you look at a voting map of the state of California, look a the smaller color on the map that votes democRAT,.... you'll notice the rest of the map ( most of it) votes Conservative/ Republican....Saying a third of Australian men are gay is like saying 99% of Californians are democRATS, and support gay sex and marriages..

Most of you guys need to step back and think a little before you make your accusations are others who are on our side/ team... Whether the other guys live in Oz, or for them the other guys live in the USA.. every damn person on this thread, needs to realize.. there is little difference in the other guy you are pointing the accusational finger at on the other side of the Pacific Ocean...

Damn folks, you are fighting people who are on your side, just because their shirt in a different color than the one you are on... ALL this accomplish is proving the leftist and communist wannabes are WINNING.. with ALL of their continual spreading of reversing ideology? Is that Concept, that hard for you gentlemen to see?

I respect every one of you folks on this thread (minus Mr. Muskie, who is obiviously a troll on this site, and the arguing is to his delight, bank on it)
Quit fighting among yourself, on something so ridiculous as "Who's Gay and Who's NOT".. We are grown men, not 12 year olds...

Off my soapbox, the threads back over to you guys.... you want to keep arguing just like the CCP would want you to do, all I do is shake my head in loss and disqust... our enemies are winning then...

Well said.

I suspect that folks like RIBKA, AcesNights, etc. are not only trolls, but not as widely experienced, well read, or open minded as you are Seafire.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, if everyone identified....could it still be a "movement? "

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I will admit this was a troll thread. A successful troll thread. Some of the Aussies were biting like perch being fed bread. The sensitivity shown for the LGBTQ group is impressive to say the least.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
I will admit this was a troll thread. A successful troll thread. Some of the Aussies were biting like perch being fed bread. The sensitivity shown for the LGBTQ group is impressive to say the least.

It's either bite back or allow free reign. Free reign may work because trolls may get bored and move on, or it just serves to embolden the trolls - being children - to increase pressure in order to get the attention they desperately crave....which makes dealing with trolls a no win situation either way.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Lots of pretty women in Australia according to my boy.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I'm atheist leaning towards antitheist for the mainstream religions because of how ridiculous and contrary they are, and how much damage they have done and continue to do.

Uneducated anti science atheists always worship fascism and gun bans

This will excite 9mmcovtard

And many are pedophiles and most fear a cold virus

https://sportingshooter.com.au/news/wa-bans-high-calibre-firearms-and-ammunition/

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.