Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
the only problem i ever had was coming back thru on the American side and that was only once . i hit a deer once also on a fishig trip, and had to be towed in , a Canadian Monty was very hopeful that night which made me very grateful for his help on that trip and the Canadian Chevrolet dealer worked on our Blazer right away so we lost only a half day of muskie fishing . those Canadians i have delt with have always been super people to deal with. >> the only people i have ever had problems with are some liberal Americans that live in large cities they seem to feel entitled .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

B
blanket Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just the Canadian government continues to hose their people. Have watched the leftists in power for fifty years screw the country. Now they have the the US defend their airspace

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have to start going to Canada to offset you

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
Originally Posted by Puddle
Lately, I've been using the cost of a Canada Moose hunt to justify why I just go back to Africa...

Thanks Canada!

You are welcome!!

Don't laugh ...... Maybe a moose hunt is cheaper in Africa.

A Newfoundland moose hunt ? I thought they are pretty reasonable----plus you can drive there

Yup .... BTDT. The ferry terminal going over is chock full of Americans during moose season.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
Now they have the the US defend their airspace

Thank-you for saving us from the merchants of evil.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike

My wife wants to go to Lancaster County this summer so my offset will offset your offset. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My wife wants to go to Lancaster County this summer so my offset will offset your offset. smile

SuperCub;
Good morning my old friend, I hope that you and your fine family are well.

Way back in the day my late parents did a bus tour across the country to the east coast in fall and the photos of your part of the world south through New York and Pennsylvania were stunning.

We just don't get those colors in fall.

It's on our bucket list to drive across the country and do that some year too, so we'll see.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have found most Canadians to be good people! The government is a piece of crap. I'm a firm believer, we should have moved our border, to the north pole when we sent the British home! Plus moved the southern border to Panama, when Pershing was there. 😎

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I live 10 minutes from Lancaster County.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I live 10 minutes from Lancaster County.

I grew up in southern Ontario very close to a large Mennonite population around St Jacobs area. My father did business through the farm with them. I miss being there and around those farms.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal

SuperCub;
Good morning my old friend, I hope that you and your fine family are well.

Way back in the day my late parents did a bus tour across the country to the east coast in fall and the photos of your part of the world south through New York and Pennsylvania were stunning.

We just don't get those colors in fall.

It's on our bucket list to drive across the country and do that some year too, so we'll see.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

He Dwayne .... I've been through Cape Breton and the New England States during the leafs. It's would be well worth the time to see. NH and Vermont are second to none.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you guys talking about Lancaster Ontario on the St. Lawrence River just west of the Quebec border?

Caught my biggest Pike there, great Pearch and Muskie fishing there as well.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/25/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Are you guys talking about Lancaster Ontario on the St. Lawrence River just west of the Quebec border?

Caught my biggest Pike there, great Pearch and Muskie fishing there as well.

KB

Lancaster County, PA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
I'm a firm believer, we should have moved our border, to the north pole when we sent the British home! Plus moved the southern border to Panama, when Pershing was there. 😎

LOL .... Isn't that the same type of colonialism that you tossed the British out for?

Typical American hogwash thinking everyone would be better off if they were all American. The British did the same thing.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I may not want to return to Canada either, but I don't know if I am even allowed to leave?

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'm a firm believer, we should have moved our border, to the north pole when we sent the British home! Plus moved the southern border to Panama, when Pershing was there. 😎

LOL .... Isn't that the same type of colonialism that you tossed the British out for?

Typical American hogwash thinking everyone would be better off if they were all American. The British did the same thing.

Seems more like expansion than colonialism. Yea, I know, tomAto vs tomato. Hogwash? Sure, we got plenty. How about you guys keep both your E & W coasts? We’ll throw in Seattle, Portland, NYC, LA and Chicago. 😁

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WMR

Seems more like expansion than colonialism. Yea, I know, tomAto vs tomato. Hogwash? Sure, we got plenty. How about you guys keep both your E & W coasts? We’ll throw in Seattle, Portland, NYC, LA and Chicago. 😁

You can have Southern Ontario and Quebec. Trust me. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can have all of Canada, in a fair trade for 1 state, Florida. With the conditions that all illegal immigrants are thrown out of the state first, and we get elk-hunting privileges in Colorado, Montana and Wyoming.

Deal?

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/26/23.

KB

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Supercub, is rural eastern Ontario okay? Premier Ford doesn’t know we exist. He thinks the world ends at Kingston.

Nick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Supercub, is rural eastern Ontario okay? Premier Ford doesn’t know we exist. He thinks the world ends at Kingston.

Nick

I grew up in S. Ontario. The GTA, Hamilton and down to London is the big wart there. I always liked Eastern Ont. smile

Ford doesn't knw about you because there's not many votes there. It's kinda like dealing with Ottawa and living down East.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (12344mag, 163bc, 2UP, 257 mag, 007FJ, 29 invisible), 1,859 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,290
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.