Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#18112642 02/08/23
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like Trudeau wants healthcare deal to be integrated with digital id, even if its unconstitutional.
Why would Ottawa want the Provinces to share personal medical information?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...ong-with-national-healthcare-digital-id/

BP-B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Scott Moe seems like a good shyte.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Health Care delivery is 100% the responsibility of the provinces - so Scott Moe is correct in telling Trudeau to bugger off.

What does not make sense to me is we all have SIN #’S so the Feds track us that way.

The last run they tried at digital ID was through the banking systems. So something is up - Liberals and NDP always have an underhanded agenda that they are never open with.

So place this one on the weird and better watch scale.

Hugh
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 673
Scott Moe seems like a good shyte.

Yes .....except he also said "there will NOT be vaccine passports in Saskatchewan".

So there is that.

Better than the alternative in Saskatchewan ....

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think........its digital id, then digital currency.
The id is how they identify us ,Vaccinations, carbon footy prints, guns, nationalist, anything they want really, the the currency is how they will either make us comply, or fugg us good.

Following some of the deals they have made with the devil.
https://thecountersignal.com/canada-is-partner-in-wef-program-to-bring-digital-id-to-travel/

IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
First they create the solution, then they create a problem.

If you look at the link above it becomes clear how they are going to control every aspect of our lives, and if you don't comply...you won't be able to have access to healthcare, insurance, etc...the end game? .........you will not be able to buy or sell.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I'm am somewhat surprised we don't have implanted chips already. I could imagine many Americans going along with it as a means of screening illegal immigrants. We seem perfectly willing to give up freedom for our perception of security. GD

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is EXACTLY why (((they))) want our guns.

S
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
S
Man oh man. What a brave new world we are living in. The end game is complete and total control and subjugation. For a thinking person to deny it is nonsensical.

IC B3

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Friend says they created the problems at the airports all over North America, and the border issue's regarding vaccine mandates, so that they can unveil their solution to all our woes, digital id.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
673 - There is an interesting gloss over statement in the link you provided on Digital ID.

"Sadly, COVID-19 has shown many cases of fraud applications for grants from bogus organisations, selling non-genuine tests to citizens, setting up fake companies or enlisting fake directors to harvest data."

As we now know COVID provided a huge backdrop for politicians to funnel money to select friends and also exert undue control with actions away from parliament without open debate (freezing of bank accounts - business and travel restrictions) that have negantively impacted the general population. These impacts in Canada are far greater than any benefit that the article is trying to sell.

Another concern I have is the use of digtal ID to predetermine who can and cannot have select services. We are already seeing a division on what services / tests / care a person can get in the Health Care system based on age. The next step on panels making decision is not that far away. Now digital ID -- you do not need an item so you are automatically denied or pushed down a list as a predetermination scale has some other person or group placed ahead of you as the scale determines their need to he higher. This rabbit hole does not appeal to me.

Hugh
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Its like a grizzly trying to break into the cook shack, he gets his claws under the tin and starts working it, works it until he gets it lifted and all hell breaks loose, that's what we have here imo.

Under the guise of healthcare they will try to bring it in, my guess is they will succeed in the end.

Only the willfully ignorant or full retard can't see where this is going.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I see your light is on and hope you all had a decent week.

We're good down here, it's freezing enough so the calves won't drop in the mud which is always good and the lakes should stay frozen for at least another try or two at ice fishing.

If you happened to catch the interview the other morning on Clyde Do Something where he had on Rod Giltaca, Clyde made a slip and said C-11 instead of C-21. He caught himself and said more or less, "Sorry that's the internet censorship bill - there's a lot going on with this government".

Rod agreed of course and in another couple of releases he mentioned we have to ask ourselves why the government seems in such a hurry to disarm us - like as in right now - you know?

I keep on telling folks - Matthew 11:15 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear"....

Let us all hope enough of us are paying attention.

We'll see.

I hope you all have a great weekend up there.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I see Danielle Smith is in agreement with Scott Moe on not accepting digital id. I or someone can post a link when I/they find it again.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well digital ID is part of the conditions for the release of Federal funding on Heath Care. It is the fourth point and toward the end of the article the announcement notes it will be used to manage public health care in times of emergencies like a pandemic. Sneaky little weasel -- Feds do not live up to their side of the funding formula and now this. Arrrggghhh

By Peter Wilson
The Epoch Times
February 7, 2023
The federal government is prepared to increase federal health-care transfers to the provinces by over $196 billion over the next 10 years—which includes over $46 billion in new spending, says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Trudeau met with all 13 provincial and territorial premiers in Ottawa on Feb. 7 to discuss the long-awaited health-care funding deal.
The premiers had been asking for a meeting for more than two years, as COVID-19 put enormous strain on the health-care system and left provinces with thousands of backlogged surgeries, a burnt-out, understaffed health workforce, and emergency rooms that cannot keep pace with demand.
The provinces budgeted about $204 billion for health care in this fiscal year and the Canada Health Transfer was set at $45 billion, or about 22 percent of that. The premiers want the federal share to increase to 35 percent.
Instead, Ottawa put together a 10-year, $196.1 billion deal, of which $46.2 billion is new funding.
Allocation
The Liberal government says the funding would be distributed through the Canada Health Transfer (CHT) as well as through certain bilateral agreements with provinces and territories that “allow for flexibility for jurisdictional health care system needs,” according to a Feb. 7 release.
The bilateral agreements would provide $25 billion over 10 years to the provinces and territories.
Ottawa is also proposing to provide more funding to the provinces through the CHT with an unconditional $2 billion top-up that would take effect immediately in order to relieve “pressures on the health care system, especially in pediatric hospitals, emergency rooms and surgical and diagnostic backlogs.”
The government is also proposing a five percent increase to the CHT for the next five years that would be paid “through annual top-up payments as required.”
Ottawa said that it is also working with the provinces and territories to improve access to long-term care.
The total sum of new health-care funding to the provinces also includes an additional $1.7 billion over the next five years “to support wage increases for personal support workers and related professions.”
Ottawa is also pledging $2.5 billion over the next 10 years to “support Indigenous priorities and complementary federal support.”
In line with previous conditions outlined, the federal government says the new funding would be used for four main priorities: expanding access to family health services, increasing support for health workers and reducing backlogs, improving access to mental health services, and standardizing a digital health information system.
To access the enhanced CHT, provinces would need to first commit to using “comparable indicators” for health-care data collection and digital medical records, which the government said would “improve how health information is collected, shared, used and reported to Canadians to promote greater transparency on results, and to help manage public health emergencies.”
Trudeau said prior to the government’s new funding announcement that Canada’s health care system has not been working properly and is in need of immediate changes.
Ahead of the meeting today, Trudeau told reporters Canadians needed the health-care system to work better.
“We all have to recognize it hasn’t been delivering at the level that Canadians would expect,” he said.
The Canadian Press contributed to this report.

Hugh
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Hugh for posting that.

It is hard for me and others to wrap our minds around yet another lie from Trudeau ie: "Canadians needed the healthcare system to work better".....while that may be true, but I recently have found out that within my region, there are 50 doctors fired for not receiving their Vaccine.
There are 2,000 nurses fired in this Province and thousands of support workers gone.

When I drop by the MLA for the area (NDP) she hasn't been there for a very long time, windows all covered up, third world filth..........she is a nurse.

I could go on.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
738 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.