Hop To
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor little Ribka making silly assumptions in order to appear like he's making a point. Shouldn't you be playing with your crayons?

can you please post all of the data on the research and trial done on this experimental mrna vaccine gullible weak minded moron?

lmao

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All that wailing and whining, you didn't take your pills today, little ribka? Or maybe you lost your crayons?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Aussies seeing a huge surge in heart attacks

The pandemic has caused a surge of fatal cardiac arrests in Australia

More than 10,200 Australians died of ischemic heart disease in the first eight months of 2022 – that is about 17 per cent higher than would be expected in a normal year.

According to an analysis of mortality data by the Actuaries Institute, about 2300 deaths from ischemic heart disease over 2021 and 2022 are considered excess, which means they fall outside the expected natural range.

gotta love the clotshot

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
All that wailing and whining, you didn't take your pills today, little ribka? Or maybe you lost your crayons?

please post the vaccine trial data. I still haven't found it yet lol

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Take your meds, ribka, and lie down before you overheat and blow a gasket.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.
Double vaxxed lmao. Aussies really are that fuggin dumb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Aussies seeing a huge surge in heart attacks

The pandemic has caused a surge of fatal cardiac arrests in Australia

More than 10,200 Australians died of ischemic heart disease in the first eight months of 2022 – that is about 17 per cent higher than would be expected in a normal year.

According to an analysis of mortality data by the Actuaries Institute, about 2300 deaths from ischemic heart disease over 2021 and 2022 are considered excess, which means they fall outside the expected natural range.

gotta love the clotshot
Have never seen a country full of that many puzzy ass sheep Rib. Not worth your time

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Blowhard Yanks, quick to point the finger, blind to their own folly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Anti science morons afraid of their own shadows

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.
Double vaxxed lmao. Aussies really are that fuggin dumb

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (444Matt, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 21 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,182
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.