Al - you going this year ??

I wish my Dasher build would be ready for it but it won’t… I placed with my Creed PRS rifle so I’ll just use it again.
Great folks there …

Go check accurate shooter for the rules - can’t paste the link for some reason..

Gordy Gritters is officiating again - he is his post from Facebook… (search Gordy Grittters and you’ll find it there)

- copied off Gordy’s Facebook…
The Blast" is an upcoming rifle match that will be held May 4-7, 2023 at Flint Oak Ranch in Fall River KS. It is an almost exact duplicate of the wonderful original Varmint Hunter Jamboree balloon matches that were help in Pierre SD from 1994-2010. The VHA Jamborees were some of the most fun matches of the year and were attended by people from all over the world for many years until VHA closed down in 2010.
Jim and Sally Bauer brought this back with the first "Blast" match last year and are continuing it from now on. They have built a great covered firing line at Flint Oak Ranch for this match, and this is now a fantastic range facility for these matches.
There are multiple classes for both centerfire and rimfire rifles shooting balloons at multiple distances out to 492 yards just like the Jamboree (out to 246 yards for rimfires).
I was the official rangemaster for every VHA Jamboree there was, and they have asked me to continue the tradition by being the rangemaster for the Blast matches. I did that last year and plan on being the rangemaster again this year. It will be great - I hope to see everyone there!
Contact Jim and Sally Bauer for registration forms at bauergraniteaol.com

Last edited by Spotshooter; 02/18/23.