BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Holy crap that is a cute pup! congrats
👍
We're getting pretty excited about it. A couple more weeks.

(BB said that was pointing a grouse wing.)

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The new pup is beautiful!

On the white body there is a secondary coloring that is darker. One of my GWPs has that same coloring. Not to alter your post thought you might like to see the before and after pics to get a clue how she may look when older. Her hair may be longer but thinking same sort of coloring.

Enjoy the puppy days they grow up fast. Some great hunting days are in your future!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by BobMt
mtnboomer....griffons are a soft dog...at least the 2 I have had....1 at my feet now...tuff as nails in the field but soft when it comes to correction....dont lose your temper with them or yell meanly at them.

good dogs...very loyal ...bob
Very true. Great dogs but sensitive feelings! My Griff is in my lap right now but will be strictly business when phez opens Saturday in Kansas.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Doing okay, nothing unusual for a pup as far as we know... A cold spell hasn't been great, who wants to be out at 8F?, but, we're making progress with some basics. I've been home this past week and she's really taken to me and is eager to please, especially for a good dosage of chest rubbing! She's still trying to make friends with the cat, who isn't very enthusiastic about it all.

Today she was cute, seemed to think my propane space heater was a fire-breathing monster, until I shut it off and petted it. Then she gave it a good sniffing and moved along to other concerns.

She has a tendency to lift that foot, here saying let's go back inside, it's cold! She's got a corner with a heat vent and seems pretty content, beds in her kennel on her own... Starting to let us know it's time to go pee. Looking forward to more maturity.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great pics of your new pup! Keep them coming!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Man....I just turn into a big old b!tch around puppies....LMAO 😂😂😂 I wish I could get a new one every 6 months but then I come to my senses..... babies too as a matter of fact..... kind of nice to see the parents take em home lol. I had a GWP and would love another but we have 3 dogs right now (a 2 year old, 6 year old, and a 12).... It just wouldn't be fair.

Congrats Boomer.... you gonna do the Snowman and Fred thing and take her on the road?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
First discovered the WPG breed in a small outdoor bookstore near Bozeman, MT in the Summer of 2001. I fell in love with the breed. Due to my wife's health we could not have a dog. Her passing in 2016 changed that. Three months later Suzy near Caldwell, ID sold "Griff" to me. When Griff was 3-4 weeks old, Suzy fully vetted "me" as a good dog owner; asking me over the phone what I was looking for in a pup. When Griff was 6 weeks old she sent me a Youtube video link and I watched that video at least a dozen times with her having me focus on 2 specific pups. I chose the one, which I did not realize until months later was pick of the liter; according to her. That dog changed our lives; my son and I. I worked at very large archery shop in Orem, Utah and Griff was up front with me everyday for the next 2 years. In that time he met thousands of customers and became super socialized. He loves everyone! I've since remarried and Griff is our dog! My youngest daugher sas so smitten with Griff she brought home her own little girl almost 2 years ago. And for a Griffon, he's gargantous at 100 lbs.

The day Griff came home with us

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url}

At Jake's Archery about 1 yr old

[url=https://postimg.cc/kRgfpXXW][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

First bird hunt at 6 months of age; Blues and a Ruff

Wanting attention from my wife while shooting an NRL22 match.

He knows what a gun case is and where i'm going. Sorry buddy, not today; noisy guns today!

One sad looking dog once he realized he could not come with me toa noisy range. He definitely comes when shooting suppressed or 22LR.

Hiked into a Uintah mtns waterfall.

Chillin with the fam!

He only does this with my son.

One of my favorite pics of the two of us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great pics of a grand dog!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Chilly Tilly of the Huns! LOL

Happened to find a little group of birds in the right place, at the right time. One down. First thing, once she noticed, she goes up and points. Then got awful excited.... Around and around. Once she picked it up she was strutting around proud and I let her have it awhile. So excited she had to pee! Brought it to me with a here girl... She's 3 months old now. Still a sweetheart and eager to please. Likes going in the rigs. We needed a wing, or two....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You two are making me think Hank (he's going on 7) needs a younger sibling! Love the puppy pics!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Here's Tilly. Learning constantly and eager to please. We think she's a beautiful girl.

--- Kid Rock 2022

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
This forum really needs a "Like" button

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't have one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
795 members (10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 78 invisible), 3,204 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,709
Posts18,400,156
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.