Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
American forces have been know to wear the Punisher Logo....
But hiw about the symbols Ukrainians have been observed wearing??

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No surprise there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Quiz time…

If you buy 10 I stand with Ukraine types a ticket and put them on a bus,…

and you buy 10 vaxxed, Jabed and triple boosted types a ticket and put them on the same bus,…

How many passengers will you have on the bus?
………. 10

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There will be no winning in Ukraine. Neither the Russians nor the remaining Ukrainians will have much of a country when this is all over. The Nazi's are evil and the Russians are evil.

I get why the Ukrainians are tolerant of the nazis because of Stalin and the Russians before WWII and after WWII. I understand why the Russians are hateful toward the Nazis because of what they did in WWII. After an agreement between Russia and Germany that there would be no war, what did the Nazis Do ? They broke the agreement and invaded Russia.

There is no winning by either side. At least 200,000 dead now and the number keeps growing every day. In one year who will be left ?? The really old and the really young maybe ? There will be no "next generation" in ether country.

kwg

So the patch is a war trophy taken from dead Wagner soldiers. I get it.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/26/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Quiz time…

If you buy 10 I stand with Ukraine types a ticket and put them on a bus,…

and you buy 10 vaxxed, Jabed and triple boosted types a ticket and put them on the same bus,…

How many passengers will you have on the bus?
………. 10
Those same ten have prolific Facebook pages, love masks and lockdowns, and are Bi-curious at a minimum.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
kwg020,
the "winners" are the usual suspects that are always selling tickets to the show… The theater is irrelevant. jmo

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

No surprise there.

I watched the video, he was speaking Ukrainian. I think he was saying that Mother Teresa was his idol.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/26/23.

KB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
in a sane world, we would just sit back and watch a lot of Ukraine solders kill a lot of Russian soldiers, and vice versa. Less of both of those folks would be a positive for the rest of the world.

Sam......

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The whole kerfuffle isn't about Nazis or the enemy of Nazis.

It's about the globalists trying to push Clown World into Russia. Clown World has already contaminated the U.S.A. and Western Europe. (and Ukraine)

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't give a F about Ukraine
I do give a F about the zillions of our dollars being sent there

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

American soldiers didn't take Edelweiss patches off of German soldiers and wear them. American soldiers didn't take patches off of dead Japs uniforms and wear them. Now our soldiers DID take Jap heads and decorate tanks with them. I have to wonder at a Uke wearing a patch 'allegedly' from a dead Russian soldier.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

American soldiers didn't take Edelweiss patches off of German soldiers and wear them. American soldiers didn't take patches off of dead Japs uniforms and wear them. Now our soldiers DID take Jap heads and decorate tanks with them. I have to wonder at a Uke wearing a patch 'allegedly' from a dead Russian soldier.
I’m not buying it either. Not without some kind obvious addition to it to degrade the presentation of it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I AM AMERICA!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
This a Slow Moving Process but it will happen ..

You see the slower it goes the more likely a Mistake will be made and then the Rally Cry ..

Article 5 ..

Wonder why nobody’s Interested in a Truce..

Wonder Why Mordor and that’s all of them aren’t interested in a Peaceful Settlement..

We’re in REAL TROUBLE Here Financially passed the Rubicon..

Depression Level ..

Your Cash is Trash ..

A War solves a lot of Issues including Treason ..

Spending More Billions of Fake Money to Solve all the Looting you’ve already done is of no Consequence ..

Mordor biggest Problem is making Putin take the Bait before the Cascading Facts Pile Up here at Home and the
Vengeance is Mine Civil War starts ..

I’m convinced Putin Knows This and The Little Boy is about to Ignite

Remember the Alamo !

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I don't give a F about Ukraine
I do give a F about the zillions of our dollars being sent there

And that is what this “war” is really about. It’s simply a mechanism to free up billions of dollars to be stolen from us. No more/no less.

Mathew 22: 37-39

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Soros, Biden, Schwab,UN,Nato,Bilderburg,WEF.CeyeA, Thrumberg, EU, League of nations,Bank of London(central world bank)OBAMA,HRC, Globalist, Holly weird, Democrats, Eyepatch Mcain,Pelosi,Turtle Mconnell, the "squad",Rothchilde,Nazi-ism, .........this is who stands with Ukraine,,It dont take a weatherman to see which way the wind blows,,choice is easy when you see it for what it is,,,A=A

I AM AMERICA!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I think the real question is, explain anyone's following, much less backing trump, putin, and xi... traitors all.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I think the real question is, explain anyone's following, much less backing trump, putin, and xi... traitors all.

Phil
Moron libtard speaks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the end-game is that the Democrats will import Ukrainian Nazis after the war and then complain that America has a Nazi problem and use the Uke Nazis as an excuse to come after patriots.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,861
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.