-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The standard CDS dial is in MOA. Get on Hornady.com and use their calculator. Print out a ballistic table with your load info and use the MOA column. Range your target, twist the knob to match up to the chart and shoot.

I have owned several CDS scopes and all have worked as advertised. Enjoy your new scope.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
GB1

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Dre
... I have one in 3-9 on my 270 and it’s spot on. Once in a while going back to 0 at 200 it shoots about 1/2 MOA high. ..

?
I know it sounds bad.
But when I dial up to 400,500, or 600 she shoots where it’s suppose to…if I do my part.
“Once in a while” it’s 1” high at 200 isn’t a deal breaker for me for $250 scope.
With my luck I’ll send it to leupold and it will track fine.
Kind of like when a car makes a noise and when you bring it to a dealer they can’t replicate it.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rsiros
Thanks for the info, guys.

Dre… I know the type, and just like to toy with them a bit.

BS… thanks for the recommendation, but the VX2 will serve me well in the PA woods for whitetail. I wish I had the space and tools to use that Barrett though… just not practical for what I do.

It is funnier than fhuqk,that now an exceptionally well handling rifle,of mechanical repute and reliable bullet steering,is now a "concession"?!? Hint.

You Kchunts that Don't Shoot are hilarious! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
No need to get your panties in a twist… use the right tool for the right job. Hint… Learn what overkill is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've yet to "suffer" a rifle or a scope,that was "too good". Though the quest never ends. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

It's never not funnier than fhuqk,when you Brokedick Kchunts that Don't Shoot,go from asking STUPID fhuqking questions,to suddenly being MAGICALLY empowered to giving "answers". Hint.

The constant being,when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done...and you'll never even turn a lick. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just my opinion and it's free so take it for what it's worth- I only trust a CDS type turret out to about 450 yards. After that the atmospheric and elevation variables can be enough that you need to dope your shots.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The trouble with CDS,isn't the clock face,but rather the clock itself. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've yet to "suffer" a rifle or a scope,that was "too good". Though the quest never ends. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

It's never not funnier than fhuqk,when you Brokedick Kchunts that Don't Shoot,go from asking STUPID fhuqking questions,to suddenly being MAGICALLY empowered to giving "answers". Hint.

The constant being,when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done...and you'll never even turn a lick. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Triggered… like a true blue haired snowflake.

Last edited by rsiros; 03/01/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only for context,perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same. Hint.

Then wax eloquent on your flattering quantification(s),that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery is a conscious "effort",or are my powers so great,that it's already subliminal? Hint.

Pardon reality and wares that exist...as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
It’s my thread, kid. You came here and put all this long winded effort and bluster in. Quantify how much you’ve written here and ask yourself who’s trying too hard.
Again… triggered, like the blue haired snowflake you are. Let’s see how long and clumsy your next response will be.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I'm simply the guy,who shoots all the things you Google. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You are the Crying Kchunt asking AMAZINGLY Stupid fhuqking questions,because you are a Kchunt that Doesn't Shoot. Hint.

The only "move" you have,is to quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rsiros
It’s my thread, kid. You came here and put all this long winded effort and bluster in. Quantify how much you’ve written here and ask yourself who’s trying too hard.
Again… triggered, like the blue haired snowflake you are. Let’s see how long and clumsy your next response will be.

lol. Another thread train wrecked by BS.

Same grandiose shtick, different day.

imagining and pretending to actually do something useful, but proof is in the pudding.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

There's zero fhuqking need for you to quantify,that besides being a Brokedick Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sweetheart,

I'm simply the guy,who shoots all the things you Google. Hint.

You are the Crying Kchunt asking AMAZINGLY Stupid fhuqking questions,because you are a Kchunt that Doesn't Shoot. Hint.

The only "move" you have,is to quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Yep… got ‘em… Again. Triggered. Going all Karen and even posting pics now. How much time have you spent on my post now? Got in this kids kitchen pretty bad!

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I think it’s funny toying with him and watching his temper tantrums. Got ‘em here and he can’t peel himself away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Brokedick Kchunts that Don't Shoot,are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

A CDS dial whooped your ass and now you are glued "living" vicariously,as if Do Nothing DUMBFHUQKTITUDE is an "advantage". Pardon my musing Mechanics,as you muse Estrogen Fueled Emotions. Hint.

I simply shoot more Skookum Wares in a day,than you have in your "life" and pardon that reality,as it likely isn't very fhuqking "fair". Hint.

Keep Pretending aloud,despite it being your ONLY "move". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Stick
Have you tried the seekins ph2?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Sticky, Have you ever taken any of that fancy shooting gear, and all that rifleman knowledge that you think you have and ever shot any kind of a registered shooting match? Or are you just a internet key pounding wantabe?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff',

I don't have a PH2,but dote on a First Gen in the MacaMillion,chambered 8" RPM 243 Kreed. Hint.

It's a fhuqking HAMMER with 112 MB Smooches at 3050fps,in binderless AICS. Hint.

Elements are Skookum too,with 147 binderless Smooches,right at 2700fps. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh man. 'Stick has fresh meat to throw all of the pictures and maybe some videos at because rsiros hasn't seen them before. Have fun!

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 41rem, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,313 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,447
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.