R
Damn kid… you still here?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nother "slow" day here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paul, were you at? we need some more pics to replicate

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Yep… still here. And still looking for validation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

There's no need to quantify that you are a Brokedick Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,which just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
After countless pictures and endless babble… still here… take a hint.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have never tried to set it with a custom dial. I run the numbers through a ballistics calculator and print out a cheat sheet. That way I can use the scope with more than one load and even move it to another rifle.

I have one on a 22 that I use to shoot out to 250 yards. I zeroed at 50 and had to use the old "trial and error" method to determine where to set the dials for various ranges between 50 and 250. I ran out of adjustment at 250.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rsiros
After countless pictures and endless babble… still here… take a hint.

spinning his wheels getting zero accomplished. Way more said than done.
same shtick, different day.

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I didn’t buy it with the intention of using the CDS— I just got a great deal from a friend on it. I’m pretty basic when it comes to my scopes and generally think less is more. I hunt deer, elk, and squirrel, and the squirrel gun, a CZ 452, needed upgraded from the 4X to a variable power scope… my eyes suck!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Sticky, Did you miss my question on page 2, or are you ignoring it?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JMR40
I have never tried to set it with a custom dial. I run the numbers through a ballistics calculator and print out a cheat sheet. That way I can use the scope with more than one load and even move it to another rifle.

I have one on a 22 that I use to shoot out to 250 yards. I zeroed at 50 and had to use the old "trial and error" method to determine where to set the dials for various ranges between 50 and 250. I ran out of adjustment at 250.

A MQ Fixed Fhuqker has more on the reticle alone,than CDS does on the erector. Hint.

For Long Range Rimfire,I tend use 75 MOA of inclination,whether in Custom rails I ordered from Bob,or adding 'Horn rings to frost a lesser rail. This grants 50 Mil's all in,as a minimum,from a 50yd zero...which is 700yds+. Hint.

In fairness however,CZ's are Goat Fhuqk Rimfires and can't begin to hang with anything good. 'Course a SFP Reupold for a Kchunt that Don't Shoot and the absence of parallax control,only adds to the Raging Estrogen Brokedick HILARITY,espoused by the OP. As an aside,OEM CZ rings suck ass and I quickly had them fail. Bob' rail does nice things there,but the Rifle is simply fhuqking lacking in all regards. Hint.

If only because KenBitchAgain is glued to my EVERY fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Pardon reality and wares that exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim270
Sticky, Did you miss my question on page 2, or are you ignoring it?
He only replies to Sugartits

Sorry,I drank the Sako-Aid.My opinion may be biased.
bh444
R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
You still here? And still thinking about me and my new (used) Leupold? Got to give the kid credit… he’s determined. Determined to do what, I’m not sure, but damn if he’s not determined.

Last edited by rsiros; 03/01/23.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Come on Sticky, All that talk of smooches, B.C's, and all that internet key pounding stuff that you post, surely you have put your shooting skills to the test in at least one registered match, haven't ya?

I'd like to measure shooting pee pees with you, but first off you will just have to understand that I never had any of that fancy high dollar equipment that you are so fond of showing off here. Most of my high power stuff was won with a Rem 700 LA, in a wooden Classic stock topped with a Weaver T-24. See long ago it's been known, it's the Indian not the Arrow! Sticky I'll post this Az State HP silhouette trophy up, my name is on it twice. You top that and we'll play some more.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep filing them Brokedick Hurt Feeler Reports ladies,as you extoll on how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've never seen a Weaver T-series or a Wood Stock. Hint.

Let alone a L/A Classic. Hint.

Google s you MUST and cry as you do. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Show us a shooting trophy of some kind, ya little loud mouth key pounding little turd.

R
rsiros Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Yep… still here, talking about “insecurities” as he posts every weapon he “owns” on the forum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Perhaps consider holding your breath and stomping your itty-bitty feet,to add even more Hissy to your Fit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the MacaMillion Classic,Bart' spout,Shilen double-ounce trigger,yada,yada,yada,as you "live" vicariously in Whining Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
That I do. Was i getting by balls busted there?

No, just a troll being a troll as usual.

Don't pick up what he puts down unless you want your hands smelling like BS

I get it… an attempt at humor. All good. Thanks again for answering my question.
His delivery is odd and he seems off kilter, but the content of his messaging is usually right on. What he’s trying to say is you can do a whole lot better than anything Leupold.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Seriously Sticky, You can't post one thing up? Not even a 4H shooting pin? All of your internet key pounding must be BS!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 44mc, Ashworth, 11 invisible), 1,400 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,260
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.