Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Valsdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
For sale locally here in the States and I'm interested but can find no info online. A contact of mine suggested it might be Australian made? I did run across some with that name that are more heavy duty tent trailer types, but nothing about any open cargo trailers.

You folks down there ever seen this?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Valsdad; 03/09/23.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have seen the name, seems to be associated with camping trailers.

That is not much of a trailer though, you couldn't give it to me.

Added. Thinking about it I would be thinking that is part of a camping trailer and would certainly explain the construction. Be betting there should be a tent
connected to it.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/09/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Valsdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey J, thanks.

Sides are removable. Looking at some of the camping trailers with that name, it sure seems like the base for one. Those "shelves" in front of and behind the wheel well/fenders seem to have propane tanks and other accessories on them when on one of those tent trailers.

I don't need much, I've got a small cargo trailer for certain things, presently being used for some dry storage of chicken feed, charcoal, and the like.. Would like an open trailer for bringing home some firewood or if we need to replace an appliance like our 15 year old fridge or our 17 year old washer.

I could use a small trailer capable of handling some rough roads for my hunting excursions to Arizona. Would allow me to keep gear in it and use the truck for getting to more spots.

Reason I'm looking for info it to find out approximate weight and such. I've only got an '01 Tacoma and it might be a bit heavy for that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've never heard of them. That trailer wasn't built for the Australian market either, judging by the rear lights. It wouldn't meet our standards for road use.

The springs look short as well, and based on harsh experience I wouldn't buy a trailer that wasn't fully galvanised.

Still, if it is cheap and suits your purpose....

Valsdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks guys.

In it is contentment

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Agree with Dan that looks a Chinese knock off wouldn't last 5 minutes on some of the dirt roads here

Johno

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Pretty old thread Geno, but I have 2 friends who bought M101, 3/4 ton military cargo trailers and used them for just want you want to do. They bought them from Boyce Equipment in Ogden. They look tall, but both tow like a dream, one guy is using a Tacoma. Check it out.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
499 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 007FJ, 43 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.