Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
The insults hurled by the likes of ribka and the Ace are cowardly, direct and personal, and if not addressed, there are no consequences and it only emboldens the cowards to say whatever they like. There is no moderation, there is nobody to address their behavior except the targets of their ignorance and bile, us.

Lolol….I’ve been watching you little cucks run around from thread to thread fighting with anyone that will pay attention to your dumb asses and I’ve stayed quiet and let you girls make fools out of yourself (as usual).

I’m glad that I hurt you feelings enough that you harbor animosity towards me. I draw comfort from having good friends and I draw comfort from knowing that leftist scum hate me. Your attempt at insulting me is a serious backfire champ because being disliked by cowardly cucks is a badge of honor.

You three cuckholds from Australia and your manic postings have become almost comical. You douche bags are so predictable and so typical of your type that you don’t even realize that you’re a caricature of the sad, cowardly, limp-wristed rejects…..just like those that comprise your ancestors. You are a source of humor, a continuation of the cartoon begun centuries ago by your kin……not too different from the court jesters of yesteryear where they made fools of themselves in order to “fit in” with those that were their betters. 😂🤡

I enjoy throwing you girls a bone once in awhile. Watching you chew on my posts for days, weeks, months and years simply makes me laugh. Yes my comments to you dipshits are personal, they’re meant to be personal…..I DO NOT LIKE YOU DIPSHITS and I DO NOT GIVE 2fucks if you don’t like it. You are not liked here by ANYONE of consequence, you are insignificant and your agenda has been highlighted. You seek only to disrupt and insult.

If this was anything other than an Internet forum I would gladly knock your fugging tooth out and wipe the streets with all 3 of your chickenshit asses. Since this is an Internet forum and my dream will never come to fruition you girls are free to continue to run your cock holsters with total immunity….disrupt every religious thread, act like chickenshit bitches which reinforces our beliefs about the genetic inferiority of the “Y” chromosome in Australia and continue acting the way you 3 clowns 🤡 act on a daily basis.

You got your asses handed to you yesterday by Jim Conrad and all he did was ask you basic questions. You lied, hid, cowered, obfuscated and squirmed but you couldn’t answer direct questions….😂😂

I’ve had my fun for now and I thank you for invoking my awesomeness….it’s obviously too much for you to handle. I’m sure that in real life you’d be even more overwhelmed…..you lucky cu.nts! 😂

Wow, you've been busy. I didn't get a chance to read any of that but I bet you were sitting on your bidet enjoying ALL the cycles when you wrote that - that would be right wouldn't it?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Blowhard Ace spewing his hate, intolerance and bile, feeling like the hero of his nation while humming 'god bless america, home of the strong and the brave...."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
To our Aussie friends...
Please excuse these idiots.
They are our court jesters here in the US, running wild ever since they learned how to pluck away on a computer.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow - just followed Jim's suggestion and am taking a look at the OZ page for the very first time.

Having traveled to Aus land quite a bit - vesting time in most of the major urbans and some smaller places - seeing strikng contrast between the many great folks met there and the nasty jerkwits from OZ on this thread. Are these sourheads so rejected by the normal people over there that they have to run to a US website for outlet and recognition?

As for the topic, one-third sounds like a high ratio of weirdos. But who are we to question the profile established by those over there in the know. That evidence/data may account for the behavior of some of these oddballs.

May have to make another run to OZ - for curiosity sake.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
These ignorant little Australian cucks are so fast with the….”but you guys do it too” crap that they don’t stop to think about the article or their bullshit excuses. 😂

1 in 3 Australians identify as faqqots yet even those that don’t identify as [bleep], like DBT & Mauser9mm certainly display homosexual proclivities. 😂

“ Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

In the USA it’s up to 5.6% of Americans that identify as LGBTQ up from 4.5% yet the Australian cuckholds think 5.6% is the same as 1 out of 3……their stupidity is the only comfort they have.

I noticed there was no source posted for this "new survey." Anybody got a link?

Either of you two guys ever been to Australia?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
To our Aussie friends...
Please excuse these idiots.
They are our court jesters here in the US, running wild ever since they learned how to pluck away on a computer.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Well since the Aussies are still in the closet here is a Statista link. Didn't look for a female link.
https://www.statista.com/statistics...ution-of-male-lgbtq-adults-by-age-group/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The LGBTIQ+ community has slowly but steadily been recognized and provided rights by legal institutions within Australia since the 1970s. The LGTIQ+ community is a minority population group that covers a spectrum of genders, sexualities, and relationships. How they identify themselves depends upon a plethora of socioeconomic and demographic factors. By 2016, about three percent of the adult population identified as being homosexual or bisexual. A little over two percent reported themselves as belonging to other sexual orientations or not being sure.

 Demographic breakdown and relationships
Most LGBTIQ+ employees in Australia fell into the 35 to 44 age bracket and in terms of gender identity, the majority identify as male. An overwhelming majority were employed within the public services sector, compared to other industries such as law enforcement or banking and financial services.

A large number of male LGBTIQ+ adults in Tasmania fall within the under 25 age group. Notably, the number in monogamous relationships has seen a slight bi-yearly drop since 2014, with more male adults favoring regular but casual partnerships and meeting potential partners via either a mobile app or the internet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, that's not Australia, just a small part of it. Do you think a survey of San Francisco would be representative of the US? And it's not a study, it's just results. I'd be interested in how they gathered the info., do you know?

And if you look at how the numbers vary from year to year, that suggests that there's some significant error in their numbers.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Well, that's not Australia, just a small part of it. Do you think a survey of San Francisco would be representative of the US? And it's not a study, it's just results. I'd be interested in how they gathered the info., do you know?

And if you look at how the numbers vary from year to year, that suggests that there's some significant error in their numbers.

Well you wanted a link.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And thanks for providing it. I was really asking for a link to the study referenced in the OP.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oz and NZ are wastelands saturated with CultMarx.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Although I enjoy messing with the Aussies every now & then about their "bend over & take it" stance on gun bans & clot shots .... Just using facts to fk with em ya know.... just for fun in the troll game, no harm done .... but

I'll have to admit this Eljibitik accusations are a bit far fetched, especially if Americans are the accusers

The US of fkn A is the breeding ground of these Eljibitik freaks and their numbers are growing exponentially, they have infiltrated all forms of government in Federal & State positions, including local school boards and knitting groups

They are fkn everywhere like cockroaches, rats, lice, fleas & [bleep] ... sorry .. I meant chiggers ...

Current US president is a pedophile ... & he once was a vice president for a homosexual president with a man for a wife ....

Glass houses fellas .....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CCCC
Wow - just followed Jim's suggestion and am taking a look at the OZ page for the very first time.

Having traveled to Aus land quite a bit - vesting time in most of the major urbans and some smaller places - seeing strikng contrast between the many great folks met there and the nasty jerkwits from OZ on this thread. Are these sourheads so rejected by the normal people over there that they have to run to a US website for outlet and recognition?

As for the topic, one-third sounds like a high ratio of weirdos. But who are we to question the profile established by those over there in the know. That evidence/data may account for the behavior of some of these oddballs.

Sounds like you are coming out of the closet. Bring Rick with you too - he seems to have a large interest in the LGBT. You don't even have to be vaccinated.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sounds like you are coming out of the closet. Bring Rick with you too - he seems to have a large interest in the LGBT. You don't even have to be vaccinated.
Don't flatter yourself - for as much as you may wish, there is zero interest in you homosexuals. Just thought it might be interesting chat with some those nice normal real Aussies to get their take on the reported LGBT+++ takeover on Oz..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Don't flatter yourself - for as much as you may wish, there is zero interest in you homosexuals. Just thought it might be interesting chat with some those nice normal real Aussies to get their take on the reported LGBT+++ takeover on Oz..

C'mon, you know that honest conversations can be had by other means, without the need for flying over here. Clearly you aren't afraid of mixing it up with the LGBT - sounds like in fact that you are being drawn to it. You some sort of closet denier?

Well?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Oz and NZ are wastelands saturated with CultMarx.

And the US elected Joe Biden, who appointed the weirdest sumbitch I've ever seen to a responsible position in the DOE in charge of nuclear waste. Only reason he's not still there is, he got caught stealing women's baggage off the baggage carousel at the airport. Twice.

Then there's Dr. Rachel Levine...

Thing about Biden is, God help us if he croaks, his VP is worse.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The funny thing is that you are willing to swallow anything fantastic, silly news stories based on dodgy research, stories like god and jesus are coming to save you, if it appeals to your emotions and psychological need.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Although I enjoy messing with the Aussies every now & then about their "bend over & take it" stance on gun bans & clot shots .... Just using facts to fk with em ya know.... just for fun in the troll game, no harm done .... but

I'll have to admit this Eljibitik accusations are a bit far fetched, especially if Americans are the accusers

The US of fkn A is the breeding ground of these Eljibitik freaks and their numbers are growing exponentially, they have infiltrated all forms of government in Federal & State positions, including local school boards and knitting groups

They are fkn everywhere like cockroaches, rats, lice, fleas & [bleep] ... sorry .. I meant chiggers ...

Current US president is a pedophile ... & he once was a vice president for a homosexual president with a man for a wife ....

Meanwhile you yourself bend over and take whatever is happening in your own nation, including ever restrictive gun regulation ....quick to point the finger but blind to your own folly.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Meanwhile you yourself bend over and take whatever is happening in your own nation, including ever restrictive gun regulation ....quick to point the finger but blind to your own folly.
I read his post and it seems he is way more critical of the perverse elements of the USA than he is Australia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

Normally I'd respond with a kick below the belt or a steel pipe to the knees ... But I honestly can't ...
You are 100% correct ... We Americans have been indoctrinated to believe we are the "good guys" since WW2..... And no other nation is as free as we are .. The facts show that Americans are the most brainwashed mothrfkrs on the planet .... Just look at the Presidency and the psychosis behind that bowel movement ... The White House lit up in the fhag flag colors of perversion ... More than 50% of the country love the pedophile President .. etc.. etc ...

There is so much wrong in the USA

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

317 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 32 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,463
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.