Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Geesus cry me a river. Try adding two divorces, 30 years of outrageous child support payments, the total loss of your nearly paid for house and all your belongings when in your 40's onto that list and we'll talk about how tough you've had it. Fuuckin pussies. I'm just damn glad I had so much "white priviledge" or I might not have survived.

That has nothing to do with when you are born, that is mostly due to stupidity…
It's mostly due to luck or the lack of it you sanctimonios prick. Some folks are born with a rabiits foot in their mitts and some aren't.

Could be born in Haiti or Somalia...list goes on.

Ymmv
Or you could be born to rich parents with a silver spoon in your mouth. Some folks are lucky, some aren't.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Sure, but what if someone wants to be a doctor?

They study hard, make good grades, get a BS in biology where they continue to make good grades, then they apply to medical school.

If they need money, they get a student loan.

Doctors don't have any problems paying off student loans.

they do in primary care ( family medicine, pediatrics, etc)

graduate with $300,000 worth of debt, and get a job that pays $120,000

they're 27 and need to get a car and into a house.

Lot better shape than an English major of course.

now a good 'ologist can make bank from what I see around here.

It’s alright, we can make do with a PA or a Pakastani who graduated at the International Islamic University of Islamabad.

I still remember having breakfast at Houstons Trails End restaurant in Kanab, UT in the late 90's, reading the local (weekly) paper.

They were so happy, they were going to get a Doctor to move to town and practice medicine!

He was from Nigeria.been going on for a while

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And yet millions of immigrants come to the US every year and are very successful because of drive and a strong work ethic. Something few Americans, especially the younger generation possess.

Yet many will blame others for repeated poor decisions in their life and never succeed

Geesus cry me a river. Try adding two divorces, 30 years of outrageous child support payments, the total loss of your nearly paid for house and all your belongings when in your 40's onto that list and we'll talk about how tough you've had it. Fuuckin pussies. I'm just damn glad I had so much "white priviledge" or I might not have survived.

It's mostly due to luck or the lack of it you sanctimonios prick. Some folks are born with a rabiits foot in their mitts and some aren't.

Ymmv
Or you could be born to rich parents with a silver spoon in your mouth. Some folks are lucky, some aren't.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yeah, I was really stupid and lazy. That's why 12 years after losing everything I had replaced my home and all my belongings and was completely debt free. But I bet there are lots of stupid, lazy fuggs who can do that. It's too bad it takes all the smart fuuckers so long to build a life.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What we are see is the result of a slow moving away from the traditional family model that the boomers were raised under.

Are millennials whiney? Yep! Do they have a reason to be? Probably, but not for the reasons listed.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's mostly due to luck or the lack of it you sanctimonios prick. Some folks are born with a rabbits foot in their mitts and some aren't.
And some people are born with a nasty disposition, and keep running off their wives.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Calvin
What we are see is the result of a slow moving away from the traditional family model that the boomers were raised under.

Are millennials whiney? Yep! Do they have a reason to be? Probably, but not for the reasons listed.

Troof

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Ymmv

What does a silver spoon have to do with bad choices and stupidity? Of course your failed marriages and child support payments are because someone forced you there while you were doing your best as a librarian…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
My very white kids have been told that life ain't fair, that they need to show up everyday and work their asses off.

The result? Full academic/athletic rides to very competitive state universities.

I know they can do anything they want. They know it too.

It's just work and persistence.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Ymmv

What does a silver spoon have to do with bad choices and stupidity? Of course your failed marriages and child support payments are because someone forced you there while you were doing your best as a librarian…
Nobody can predict with any degrre of certainty what a woman will be like years down the road. If you think you can, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by dassa

It's mostly due to luck or the lack of it you sanctimonios prick. Some folks are born with a rabbits foot in their mitts and some aren't.
And some people are born with a nasty disposition, and keep running off their wives.
And some peoples wives turn out to be drug addicts and criminals that can't be reformed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Ymmv

Nobody can predict with any degrre of certainty what a woman will be like years down the road. If you think you can, you're even dumber than I thought you were.

Of course, I’m dumb and women are wrong.

Ever wondered why you were left alone on the teeter totter?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Ymmv

Of course, I’m dumb and women are wrong.

Ever wondered why you were left alone on the teeter totter?
I'm the one who filed for divorce dumbass.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
My [bleep] stinks….

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Your wife became a drug addict?

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Bad things are close to us all from our stupid idea that this system can grow forever.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

And some peoples wives turn out to be drug addicts and criminals that can't be reformed.
How long were you married before you drove your wife to drugs?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin

They were the ones who moved away from it, and the exodus wasn't all that slow.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

How long were you married before you drove your wife to drugs?
I was gone 5.5 days a week working. Home late Friday night and back on the road Sunday Afternoon. I had very little effect/influence on what she did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Bad things are close to us all from our stupid idea that this system can grow forever.

Pretty sure nobody actually thought it could. The trick is to only look as far forward as the next quarterly report, and keep blowing smoke up everyone's ass, including one's own.

Ah, success. And the only sacrifice required was integrity.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 67 invisible), 3,519 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.