Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Although I enjoy messing with the Aussies every now & then about their "bend over & take it" stance on gun bans & clot shots .... Just using facts to fk with em ya know.... just for fun in the troll game, no harm done .... but

I'll have to admit this Eljibitik accusations are a bit far fetched, especially if Americans are the accusers

The US of fkn A is the breeding ground of these Eljibitik freaks and their numbers are growing exponentially, they have infiltrated all forms of government in Federal & State positions, including local school boards and knitting groups

They are fkn everywhere like cockroaches, rats, lice, fleas & [bleep] ... sorry .. I meant chiggers ...

Current US president is a pedophile ... & he once was a vice president for a homosexual president with a man for a wife ....

Glass houses fellas .....

Meanwhile you yourself bend over and take whatever is happening in your own nation, including ever restrictive gun regulation ....quick to point the finger but blind to your own folly.
I read his post and it seems he is way more critical of the perverse elements of the USA than he is Australia.

You think wrong. What you overlook is what we are responding to, ie, blowhard yanks with the attitude and manners of an alley cat. Quick to point their finger, but utterly blind to their own inflated, self righteous condition.

BP-B2

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
You liberal Aussies are HILARIOUS!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They are a weird, funny mentally fkd up bunch aren't they ?
LMAO

Even when you agree with them, they are still hostile & pretend your agreement with them was an attempt at hurting their feelings

Po wittle baybiss

Mait .... bahahahaha

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Funny way of agreeing. Juvenile. Like little girls giggling over nothing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If mauserand9mm represents the average Aussie, then I believe it. He seems pretty Queer to me.

To that he will likely respond by saying "Poppycock", to prove my point lol

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/19/23.

KB

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mouser9 and DBT are "seeing" each other, or even living with each other.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mouser9 and DBT are "seeing" each other, or even living with each other.

I'm betting that Mouser9 plays the wife role.

KB

Mouser9 waiting for DBT to come home from working at the Fosters beer brewery lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lolol….this thread has provided for a lot of laughs…..unfortunately the truth is always stranger than fiction and usually a hell of a lot more funny too!

With those 2 girl’s and the rapid response time they exhibit when one has been “insulted” with the truth I’d say there’s no question as to whether they’re “domestic partners”. Sheep don’t necessarily need the opposite sex for fulfillment, they’re content with any companionship for there’s safety in numbers.

They’ll soon start to rouse from their slumber roll over and give each other a quick mustache ride and then log onto the Campfire and furiously pound away at their keyboards with their cock beaters while they teach the free world how it’s done in the servile land of Fruits and Nuts. 😂😂

Keep the laughs coming guys…..the Australian Atheist Cuckhold Couple will be here soon….😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep for sure AcesNeights, they are probably sleeping off last night's drunken sex party

Fosters beer with Hobart Whisky shooters, of course lol

KB

KB

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There it is, confirmed, not men at all, just giggly little girls having fun the best way they know how.

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riflehunter

I wouldn't be surprised if you had half a brain between you girls, that you take turns at using.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Blowhard Ace spewing his hate, intolerance and bile, feeling like the hero of his nation while humming 'god bless america, home of the strong and the brave...."

Thanks little guy…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Blowhard Ace spewing his hate, intolerance and bile, feeling like the hero of his nation while humming 'god bless america, home of the strong and the brave...."

Thanks little guy…

Perhaps you hum "Yankee Doodle Dandy" while giggling with the other girls, Ace? "Tee hee, tee hee, aren't we clever little Yanks."

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Man, the blowhard "septics" are going hard. That's what I like about Aces in particular, you'll always find him floating on top. Seems like QueenBee has joined him now - the dynamic feculent duo.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They are sad over comments made by evil atheists in their precious Christianity threads.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man, the blowhard "septics" are going hard. That's what I like about Aces in particular, you'll always find him floating on top. Seems like QueenBee has joined him now - the dynamic feculent duo.

It slips my mind, is it "KillerBee" or "BuzzingFly?"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

It slips my mind, is it "KillerBee" or "BuzzingFly?"

Could be, or maybe even "SwattedFly", or "Maggot":

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Busy day - and missed out on the frantic antics of th undynamic duo. That report on the LGBT++ surge in OZ seems to have opened some eyes and spurred some curiosities. Like - is it true that the DBT/Mauser9 couple is active in leadership of that growth movement? What a hoot to see that in action.

Normal and honest folks over there could add evidence to the confirmation file. Proof matters. Maybe start checking with contacts in Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and Big Syd to clarify the picture? Nah, not Perth at this point - report seemed to indicate that separation by distance/outback has enabled their avoidance of the plague - so far.

Hey - can that ghey stuff be transmitted to wallabies? If so, some animal rights activist should advise them to start hoppin' faster.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Another little girl joins the giggle circle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Another little girl joins the giggle circle.
Giggles? Nope - serious data-gathering for evidence from legitimate Aussies. Gotta have truth, you know. Meanwhile, warn them wallabies.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (338reddog, 10Glocks, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 741 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.