Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
And yet millions of immigrants come to the US every year and are very successful because of drive and a strong work ethic. Something few Americans, especially the younger generation possess.

Yet many will blame others for repeated poor decisions in their life and never succeed

They also have a willingness to make sacrifices for their futures---something so many native born Americans can't even conceive.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by ribka
And yet millions of immigrants come to the US every year and are very successful because of drive and a strong work ethic. Something few Americans, especially the younger generation possess.

Yet many will blame others for repeated poor decisions in their life and never succeed

They also have a willingness to make sacrifices for their futures---something so many native born Americans can't even conceive.

Yes and no. They get away with a lot of schit we can’t. For instance, they never bother paying for car insurance. They get one month to get a card and let it lapse. They don’t pay federal income taxes. They claim enough dependents that they have very little withheld. You’ll have fifteen Mexicans living with their kids in two bedroom house and sharing expenses. If white Americans tried to live like that, CPS would move in and take the kids. And so and so forth.

More and more and more this country is being rigged against the descendants of those who made it, conquered its territory, and fought its wars.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont remember the 70s and early 80s being any cup of tea. Many boomers got wrecked in the great recession of 2009 nearing the end of their careers. Not much time to recover. Bounced out of their jobs by younger cheaper employees. Lets not mention the tech boom. Older folks didnt grow up with all the tech stuff. They had to suck it up and learn it or get left behind.

Most of the millennials I know are doing just fine. Most of the ones I know have businesses and are doing great. The biggest difference between the age groups is that the younger folks have a platform to whine on.

Everyone has challenges. White , Black, brown, young , middle aged and old. Whats the point in pitting them against each other. It aint for their benefit you can bet.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Geesus cry me a river. Try adding two divorces, 30 years of outrageous child support payments, the total loss of your nearly paid for house and all your belongings when in your 40's onto that list and we'll talk about how tough you've had it. Fuuckin pussies. I'm just damn glad I had so much "white priviledge" or I might not have survived.
I guess some people realize the difficulty that getting divorced has on their finances, and avoid it. But it takes a real genius to get divorced once, then set himself up for the same thing a second time.
If you insist on being an idiot, you better not be a fuuckin pussy.
Anybody who thinks they can predict the future when it comes to women and relationships is the real idiot. Some people get lucky when it comes to women/ marriage but that's all it is.

The friend I mentioned on the Mississippi Coast who turned his electrical company over to his sons, they ran the business into the ground.
His wife was cute/popular/straight A student/went to church/good family, turned into an alcoholic valium oxy pain pill crazy hag.
Tom did everything he could to help her, she loved to run off and lay around wasted, she passed away a while back, early 50's age. Youngest son went from handsome/smart/athlete etc. to the same as Mom, he's dead also.
I agree you never know what people are going to do especially women.

Like the words in the old Bad Company hit-song,, 'one day she loves you - next day she leaves you'.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Sound a lot like where I spent 35years; but it supported my family.

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Branch Ricky, "Luck is the residue of design."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'll turn 45 in a couple weeks. I'm the antithesis to this article and 99% of the people I associate with are the same. Probably has to do with where I live.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I'll turn 45 in a couple weeks. I'm the antithesis to this article and 99% of the people I associate with are the same. Probably has to do with where I live.

Surely. That's why you actually can't generalize about the generations. All the finger pointing and bickering only serves the leftist agenda.

The real divide remains rural vs. urban. Rural and small town Americans tried--and continue to try--to hold on to traditional American values. City folk, especially with the constant influx of immigrants who never held those values, did not, liberal or conservative. The libs embraced Marxism and the cons embraced Wall Street.

Both involved an abandonment of the Constitution and Judeo-Christian morality.

Even this is something of a generalization. But we love to categorize, so . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
These whiners need to spend a little time in some third-world schitthole like Haiti or Venezuela. They have zero perspective on what it means to really struggle.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 03/22/23.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
These whiners need to spend a little time in some third-world schitthole like Haiti or Venezuela. They have zero perspective on what it means to really struggle.

Do you?
If you have a better standard of living than a Haitian....you aren't struggling?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pugs
Its clear that Jill, like has always happened, should consider immigrating to Canada or Europe if it's so bad in America. We are not those places.

Why Canada, what's wrong with Nigeria?

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/22/23.

KB

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,705 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.