Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Very interesting mural. Teddy bear leather bondage. You girls rock. so manly!!!lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/20/23.
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ribka obsessed with the Gay. Thinks about it, dreams about it, even posts about it on the internet while giggling like an excited little girl...

Last edited by DBT; 03/20/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Ribka obsessed with the Gay. Thinks about it, dreams about it, even posts about it on the internet while giggling like an excited little girl...

That's true. Ribka has started all the gay threads - unusual obsession, but maybe not for him. He seems to be grooming CCCCCCC, Aces and QueenGnatTwat - the angry Christian blowhards that deep down are just plain old arseholes, and that are willing to "come on board" with little tyke Ribka.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They must be a tight bunch of little girls, like minded and excited by the Gay. Gay girls for sure.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
what sick perverted country

and you think this normal for a man? I thought so

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor little tyke Ribka - such a sick and perverted person, not normal at all

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are fascinated with the Gay and Tranny scene, getting all excited at each opportunity to post.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

Your ad hominem attack is a naked concession that Ribka is right, because if it were otherwise, you'd tell us why and you obviously can't.

Tarquin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tarqueen doesn't understand anything about logic, claims and burdens of proof, or could just be another troll.

Well?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tarqueen doesn't understand anything about logic, claims and burdens of proof, or could just be another troll.

You just proved that I understand logic and burdens of proof far better than you do! laugh

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/20/23.

Tarquin
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You just proved that I understand logic and burdens of proof far better than you do! laugh

LOL!!! You just proved what I wrote. I'm going say that you are a complete dumbfuck, unless you can prove otherwise. Must be true if you can't or won't dispute that - that's using your "logic".

Well?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ad hominem attacks are fallacious. DBT made one against RBKA, which I exposed and then you responded to my use of logic (pointing out that DBT's response was a fallacy) by making two fallacious (ad hominem) attacks of your own. If you had a logical argument to make (and name-calling isn't one), we'd hear it. But since you've proved (with your own mouth---or fingers rather!) that all you can do is call names, you've proven (again, with your own mouth [fingers!]) that you and logic are complete strangers! grin In fact, you two are such thorough strangers, you don't even know you're strangers, as this thread conclusively proves! grin

Tarquin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ad hominem attacks are fallacious. DBT made one against RBKA, which I exposed and then you responded to my use of logic (pointing out that DBT's response was a fallacy) by making two fallacious (ad hominem) attacks of your own. If you had a logical argument to make (and name-calling isn't one), we'd hear it. But since you've proved (with your own mouth---or fingers rather!) that all you can do is call names, you've proven (again, with your own mouth [fingers!]) that you and logic are complete strangers! grin In fact, you two are such thorough strangers, you don't even know you're strangers, as this thread conclusively proves! grin

It's not ad hominen when it is true. You dipshit, dumbfuck, dickbrains are all making unsubstantiated claims, and that's a fact.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You and your girlfriends iniiate ad homs and hostilities then whine about the backlash. Your dishonestly and lies have been noted many times. If you call yourself a Christian as a despicable liar, you don't do Christianity any service.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

You and your girlfriends iniiate ad homs and hostilities then whine about the backlash. Your dishonestly and lies have been noted many times. If you call yourself a Christian as a despicable liar, you don't do Christianity any service.

Where did I make an ad hominem attack in this thread?

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You see only one side. The side that suits your own delusions. You ignore the insults that your mob initated, focus on the defense and pretend its just one sided.

That says says a lot about your lack of honesty.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Read the content of your own post. Do you even know what 'ad hom' means? Are you really that dumb?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Read the content of your own post. Do you even know what 'ad hom' means? Are you really that dumb?

What did I say that was ad hominem? And when are you going to tell us (my question in the other thread) the non-relative, objective ground that justifies you in calling others intolerant and bigoted? So far its been crickets. grin

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/21/23.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

What did I say that was ad hominem? And when are you going to tell us (my question in the other thread) the non-relative, objective ground that justifies you in calling others intolerant and bigoted? So far its been crickets. grin

Apparently you have no idea of what 'ad hominem means....which is literally 'aimed or directed at the person'

Your post and practically everything you said in it was directed at the person. It was not an objective discussion or addressed at some point of impersonal discussion, but personal, ie an ad hom.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Apparently you have no idea of what 'ad hominem means....which is literally 'aimed or directed at the person'

Your post and practically everything you said in it was directed at the person. It was not an objective discussion or addressed at some point of impersonal discussion, but personal, ie an ad hom.

When a discussant advances positions that show he doesn't understand simple logic, it isn't ad hominem to point that out. To illustrate the point: your claim that I don't know the definition of ad hominem is not ad homimen. It's factually incorrect, it's ignorant, but it's not a personal attack on me, any more than pointing out Mauser's fallacious reasoning showed that he and logic were strangers, was a personal attack on him. When a person makes an argument that is fallacious, it's not ad hominem to point that out to them (and everyone else! grin) and to likewise to point out that the discussant's fallacious reasoning is evidence he lacks the tools for rational thought. Another illustration to help you with the distinction: if a discussant makes arguments that supply evidence he is a lying, it isn't ad homimen to point out what his own arguments prove. Your understanding of ad hominem shows you are ignorant of the definition and its not ad hominem to point that out! Hope this clears it up for you.;) And that's not ad hominem either! grin

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/22/23.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

When a discussant advances positions that show he doesn't understand simple logic, it isn't ad hominem to point that out. To illustrate the point: your claim that I don't know the definition of ad hominem is not ad homimen. It's factually incorrect, it's ignorant, but it's not a personal attack on me, any more than pointing out Mauser's fallacious reasoning showed that he and logic were strangers, was a personal attack on him. When a person makes an argument that is fallacious, it's not ad hominem to point that out to them (and everyone else! grin) and to likewise to point out that the discussant's fallacious reasoning is evidence he lacks the tools for rational thought. Another illustration to help you with the distinction: if a discussant makes arguments that supply evidence he is a lying, it isn't ad homimen to point out what his own arguments prove. Your understanding of ad hominem shows you are ignorant of the definition and its not ad hominem to point that out! Hope this clears it up for you.;) And that's not ad hominem either! grin

That's you and your mob.

The discussion barely gets started before you and your lot demonstrate a poor understanding of logic, reason, the nature of evidence, science and falsifiability....at which point the theists resort to ad homs and insults.

It's there to be seen in every thread where the beliefs of theism and the nature of faith is questioned.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

That's you and your mob.

The discussion barely gets started before you and your lot demonstrate a poor understanding of logic, reason, the nature of evidence, science and falsifiability....at which point the theists resort to ad homs and insults.

It's there to be seen in every thread where the beliefs of theism and the nature of faith is questioned.

Were you ever going to answer my question about the non-relative, objective basis for your claims of moral supremacy? Its been more than two days and....crickets. grin

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Were you ever going to answer my question about the non-relative, objective basis for your claims of moral supremacy? Its been more than two days and....crickets. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/22/23.

KB

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Tarquin, nice and I agree.

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by KillerBee

KB

A homosexual cricket? shocked grin

While he is trying to figure out the non-relative, objective ground of his moral superiority, perhaps DBT can be persuaded to explain to us how not leaving any off-spring (or comparatively fewer offspring that heterosexuals) confers a selection advantage on homosexuals that perpetuates their "gay genes" laugh in the population!

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/22/23.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

Tarquin, nice and I agree.

Thanks Raspy. Us knuckle-dragging troglodytes need to stick together. laugh

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT

Apparently you have no idea of what 'ad hominem means....which is literally 'aimed or directed at the person' Your post and practically everything you said in it was directed at the person. It was not an objective discussion or addressed at some point of impersonal discussion, but personal, ie an ad hom.

Thanks for this excellent post Tarquin - you have carefully explained the act of assessment/critique of statements and positions by others - which have nothing to do with attacks on a person. There is such a significant difference.

The two Aussies call people names, label folks in various ways, and post nasty personal attacks in general and seem to think those are part of analytical discussion/discourse. You may have given them insight to their ad hominem attacks.

P.S. In keeping with the above, this post is not an ad hominem attack.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Noted..........never get into an argument with Tarquin.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by UpTop
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Trust me. I've had my ass kicked many times on 24hour! cry blush grin

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The difference between you Tarquin, is that you handle it like a MAN not a Puzzy like our athiest Aussie (friends) and I do use that term loosely!

Never seen a bigger bunch of Whining Cry-Babies on 24HR!

PS: Me too, I have been hammered on more than 1 occasion lol

Yes, that cricket is a homo cricket, notice on of its antenna are swinging to the left? They always have to tweak something in order to stand out hahaha

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/22/23.

KB

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Little Girl BuzzingFly gets her knickers in a twist and posts her own picture on the forum in a fit of petulant anger and angst, a little girl who wants everything her own way....the bad men in Australia dare question her faith.....boohooo, boohoo, nasty men, she wails.

There, there, Princess, I'm sure mommy will give you cuddle and you'll feel better......

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's getting kicked now. It's just that you have grown so much callus tissue on your fat rump that it doesn't register. You are used to getting your arse kicked. Poor Queenie.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UpTop

Yeah, because he has no clue what he's talking about - it's a futile waste of time.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Tarquin cheer squad put on their skirts and kick their legs with squeels of joy over every word, no matter how silly it is....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

It's getting kicked now. It's just that you have grown so much callus tissue on your fat rump that it doesn't register. You are used to getting your arse kicked. Poor Queenie.

When this is the riposte ^^^^^ you know you've won! laugh

Tarquin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Of course that's what you would think, but be honest, you never even had a hope - you failed from the start.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by DBT; 03/22/23.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

What have you won, Queenie, the Big Boob prize in this years Gay pride parade? Put it proudly on your desk and bask in the glory, Sweetie.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

What have you won, Queenie, the Big Boob prize in this years Gay pride parade? Put it proudly on your desk and bask in the glory, Sweetie.

You're really hurting me! Please. Stop! laugh laugh laugh

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You're really hurting me! Please. Stop! laugh laugh laugh

I don't think I am hurting you. Your sadomasochism is clearly on display. You thrive on abuse, which is why you hurl it in hope of receiving as much as you can in return. In your Gay mind, the more you get the better you feel about yourself. A kind of therapy, a form of self justification for your Gayness.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wow, who would have thought that Tardqueef would make it into a thread about gays to do a little bashing.

Remember how Jared the Subway sandwich guy was all hating on child molesters? LOLOLOLOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Wow, who would have thought that Tardqueef would make it into a thread about gays to do a little bashing.

Remember how Jared the Subway sandwich guy was all hating on child molesters? LOLOLOLOL

Spot on.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We know that Barnard is an apologist for sodomy and given that Conrad stalks and attacks me personally every time I defend morality (notice I didn't say traditional morality; its redundant) it's safe to assume Conrad and Barnard are of like minds on this issue. grin Recall that Conrad is already on record as criticizing the idea that there are only two genders and has explicitly stated that the United States Constitution is "Sharia Law". But notice neither of the Bobsy twins are able to respond on the merits to anything I've argued in this thread. Which is to say, if either had a substantive argument to make, they'd have made it and since they didn't, they don't. Like most children, all they can do is call names.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/23/23.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Queenie is a traitorous fâg.

Have at her gentlemen.

I am MAGA.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Queenie is a liar, a 'man' of poor character.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
😂😂😭

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Douche Bag t obsessed with Christianity. Thinks about it, dreams about it and can't help but to post about it when its not even mentioned, along with her mauserless friend. Tightest of girlfriends, for sure. Initiates ad hominem attacks, accuses others of doing it and then demands them to define the term. Widely known as hostile, whiny and dishonest, with numerous posts as evidence. Her attempt to appear educated while being incapable of proper grammar proves her to be a liar. Cries about the backlash of her unprovoked attacks.

Sees only one side. The side that benefits her emotional conclusions. She and her know-it-all mob ignore her insults, poor communication skills and other short-comings but quickly point it out in others. They all focus on the defense and pretend she never said anything ignorant or false. It reveals their lack of honesty.

She can barely make sense in writing and forgets who she's answering. Uses words like "Logic" and "Reasoning" while just mindlessly recycling the cut and pasted thoughts of others. Corrupts science by using it's title to justify false terms and definitions. Knickers perpetually twisted, a little girl who wants everyone to see things her way. Makes bigoted attacks on Americans that state facts. Waaah. Waaah. Boo-hoo. Sniff. Sniff She whines and wails, repeatedly. Now, now, little princess. Just show the psychologist what the bad man did to you on this teddy bear.

The mauserless sidekick eagerly jumps in to defend her idol. After all, in the realm of no brains, the one with half of one is worshiped. Cursing, spitting nonsensical phrases and frothing, she lifts her dress to curtsy every time her dim-witted leader speaks, regardless of how dry, humorless and ignorant it is....

Both thriving on the attention. They greedily scour for responses. The lack of self esteem on proud display in every word they post in immediate response. Constantly mentioning men's butts. Defending the acts of human predators to justify their perverted lifestyles. Therapy for the sexually-frustrated, socially inept loner.

Liars and women of poor character....both of them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am not bothering to read this crap as I am not interested in reading anything from any arsehole that defends the ring events or the creatures that participate.

This gay crap does not represent me or mine and I resent having it perpetually shoved in my face and being told to like it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Douche Bag t obsessed with Christianity. Thinks about it, dreams about it and can't help but to post about it when its not even mentioned, along with her mauserless friend. Tightest of girlfriends, for sure. Initiates ad hominem attacks, accuses others of doing it and then demands them to define the term. Widely known as hostile, whiny and dishonest, with numerous posts as evidence. Her attempt to appear educated while being incapable of proper grammar proves her to be a liar. Cries about the backlash of her unprovoked attacks.

Sees only one side. The side that benefits her emotional conclusions. She and her know-it-all mob ignore her insults, poor communication skills and other short-comings but quickly point it out in others. They all focus on the defense and pretend she never said anything ignorant or false. It reveals their lack of honesty.

She can barely make sense in writing and forgets who she's answering. Uses words like "Logic" and "Reasoning" while just mindlessly recycling the cut and pasted thoughts of others. Corrupts science by using it's title to justify false terms and definitions. Knickers perpetually twisted, a little girl who wants everyone to see things her way. Makes bigoted attacks on Americans that state facts. Waaah. Waaah. Boo-hoo. Sniff. Sniff She whines and wails, repeatedly. Now, now, little princess. Just show the psychologist what the bad man did to you on this teddy bear.

The mauserless sidekick eagerly jumps in to defend her idol. After all, in the realm of no brains, the one with half of one is worshiped. Cursing, spitting nonsensical phrases and frothing, she lifts her dress to curtsy every time her dim-witted leader speaks, regardless of how dry, humorless and ignorant it is....

Both thriving on the attention. They greedily scour for responses. The lack of self esteem on proud display in every word they post in immediate response. Constantly mentioning men's butts. Defending the acts of human predators to justify their perverted lifestyles. Therapy for the sexually-frustrated, socially inept loner.

Liars and women of poor character....both of them.

Get over yourself, Ray, you are not the hero you think you are.

You are nothing more than a little man with a huge chip on his shoulder.

A small minded grub, a whining child who gets his/her kicks by trolling on the internet.

You need medication. Get professional help.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's a surprise, I though RayTard had died of aids already. Guess I was wrong.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t

A small minded grub, a whining child who gets his/her kicks by trolling on the internet.

Give it up, Doucher. You aren’t the witty intellectual you pretend to be.

You’re nothing more than a grubby troll pursuing her delusion of significance on an unmoderated forum.

A trailer-dwelling scrub with a dial-up modem and lots of cats, praying for anything that proxies real human interaction that is clearly absent from your life.

Consider leaving your shoddy, dark, cat urine engulfed caravan to get your Zoloft refilled. Your mental health is important.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
That's a surprise, I though RayTard had died of aids already. Guess I was wrong.

It was like walking on pins and needles for a while, but me and the entire starting line up of the LA Lakers are in the clear. Its been 6 months since that night with your mom and we’re all testing negative.

We were mortified to hear the news, though. How’s her antiretroviral therapy coming along?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
WTF is it with all the Aussie hurt feelings whenever the 7 out of ten are mentioned?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
don't care about all that back & forth bickering on this thread

just wanted to share that meme made for Mauserless when It jumped outta the closet some time back & announced it's gayness for all to see

Not something the 'Fire members didn't already suspect, we all have seen it's constant mention & love of bidets and anal debauchery, outta nowhere, on any subject, mauserless always had sphincter wrinkles on it's mind

You be you, just don't touch the kids

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord

just wanted to share that meme made for Mauserless when It jumped outta the closet some time back & announced it's gayness for all to see

Not something the 'Fire members didn't already suspect, we all have seen it's constant mention & love of bidets and anal debauchery, outta nowhere, on any subject, mauserless always had sphincter wrinkles on it's mind

That's a surprise - I thought you'd died already of Alaska pox. I guess I was wrong. You still cutting and pasting images from your favorite comic books?

Based on your cartoon, is that how you got Alaska pox? They said you were dead.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t

Give it up, Doucher. You aren’t the witty intellectual you pretend to be.

You’re nothing more than a grubby troll pursuing her delusion of significance on an unmoderated forum.

A trailer-dwelling scrub with a dial-up modem and lots of cats, praying for anything that proxies real human interaction that is clearly absent from your life.

Consider leaving your shoddy, dark, cat urine engulfed caravan to get your Zoloft refilled. Your mental health is important.

Coming from a butt hurt little c unt like you, Raytard, that's funny.

It's funny because you try hard to project your own inadequacies onto your opponents (self created) while imagining you are making a point. Sad really.

Sad little Raytard.

Just keep in mind that you can't help being a retard, you were born that way, so you have no point to make, try come to terms with your condition and stop your incessant wailing and whining.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Aussie men love their fake vaccines and gerbils. Dbt probably put wombats up 9mm stretched out rectum. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/04/24.
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Lmao. Truth hurts for covtards down under

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mrs. DBTfire and the effeminate Mauserlass

a couple of dirty vegetables, or is it fruits ? lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Tea Bag
Coming from a butt hurt little c unt like you, Raytard, that's funny.

It's funny because you try hard to project your own inadequacies onto your opponents (self created) while imagining you are making a point. Sad really.

Sad little Raytard.

Just keep in mind that you can't help being a retard, you were born that way, so you have no point to make, try come to terms with your condition and stop your incessant wailing and whining.

Captain Douche Bag t. Hero of the 24HCF wombat faction. Tragic Outback inbred trying to find some sort of meaning in life through repetitive pidgin posts.

Super Karen in desperate need of her Zoloft. Projector of her mental illness. Deflector of inconvenient truths. Homo Erectus squared. Keeper of Mauserless’s period.

Get help, sweetie.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh, look, the smelly swamp rats are gathering in order to squeal in outrage and impotence, keyboard cowards vainly searching for an escape from their miserable lives.

How's your cat p iss soaked caravan holding up, Raytard? Do you need a loan to make repairs? Perhaps the cats are hungry because you have no money for food?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The little Outback inbred appears to be quite agitated lately.

Her pseudonym and intentional anonymity usually make her feel brave on the keyboard, but it must be time to have her meds boosted. She progressed from projecting her own inadequacies on others to fantasizing about Americans overpowering her and confiscating her dilapidated, piss-soaked trailer and cat friends.

Seek help, little Doucher. You are not well.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The little Outback inbred appears to be quite agitated lately.

Her pseudonym and intentional anonymity usually make her feel brave on the keyboard, but it must be time to have her meds boosted. She progressed from projecting her own inadequacies on others to fantasizing about Americans overpowering her and confiscating her dilapidated, piss-soaked trailer and cat friends.

Seek help, little Doucher. You are not well.

Yet you were the one who leaped in to agitate. It was quiet until that point.

Which is just more proof that you are a low life lying troll, a keyboard coward with the mind of a toddler, a troll who agitates then plays the innocent victim.

Go clean your smelly cat p*ss stained caravan, troll, and don't forget to to feed the cats.

Last edited by DBT; 03/06/24.
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
lol i enjoyed reading this thread

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just dropped into page 7 not having read any other posts. Sounds like there was all kinds of excitement.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm thinking there must be a shortage of butt cream/lubricant in Australia lately.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just one specific neighborhood in QLD.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sydney is like San Fransisco. We have our share of queers.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
I'm thinking there must be a shortage of butt cream/lubricant in Australia lately.

You'd be the expert on butt lube. As a regular user, you probably have a favourite brand. Something Lilac scented, to hazard a guess.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You'd be the expert on butt lube. As a regular user, you probably have a favourite brand. Something Lilac scented, to hazard a guess.

You seem to know particulars about it. Those attributes what you are missing? Lilac?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve often wondered how you could use gay and pride in the same sentence. But that’s just me!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You seem to know particulars about it. Those attributes what you are missing? Lilac?

As I said, 'I hazard a guess,'' but given your apparent experience with these things, you would know for sure.

In other words, I am merely guessing, while you with your experience of all things gay have the knowledge.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

As I said, 'I hazard a guess,'' but given your apparent experience with these things, you would know for sure.

In other words, I am merely guessing, while you with your experience of all things gay have the knowledge.

You hazard a guess and come up with your personal favorites? I don't give a fuq I am not interested in what you smell like lubed or otherwise.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's got to be something more interesting in Australia than butt punching.

I spent some time in North West Queensland and I liked it a lot.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You hazard a guess and come up with your personal favorites? I don't give a fuq I am not interested in what you smell like lubed or otherwise.

I can't comment, but given your position as a gay yank you are likely to be quite familiar with the smell.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Deuteronomy 22:5
I recently heard a recording of Nixon in a private conversation that summed it up pretty well.

Last edited by brinky72; 03/23/24.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 60 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.