Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Very interesting mural. Teddy bear leather bondage. You girls rock. so manly!!!lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/20/23.
BP-B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ribka obsessed with the Gay. Thinks about it, dreams about it, even posts about it on the internet while giggling like an excited little girl...

Last edited by DBT; 03/20/23.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Ribka obsessed with the Gay. Thinks about it, dreams about it, even posts about it on the internet while giggling like an excited little girl...

That's true. Ribka has started all the gay threads - unusual obsession, but maybe not for him. He seems to be grooming CCCCCCC, Aces and QueenGnatTwat - the angry Christian blowhards that deep down are just plain old arseholes, and that are willing to "come on board" with little tyke Ribka.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They must be a tight bunch of little girls, like minded and excited by the Gay. Gay girls for sure.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
what sick perverted country

and you think this normal for a man? I thought so

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Poor little tyke Ribka - such a sick and perverted person, not normal at all

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are fascinated with the Gay and Tranny scene, getting all excited at each opportunity to post.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

Your ad hominem attack is a naked concession that Ribka is right, because if it were otherwise, you'd tell us why and you obviously can't.

Tarquin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Tarqueen doesn't understand anything about logic, claims and burdens of proof, or could just be another troll.

Well?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tarqueen doesn't understand anything about logic, claims and burdens of proof, or could just be another troll.

You just proved that I understand logic and burdens of proof far better than you do! laugh

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/20/23.

Tarquin
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You just proved that I understand logic and burdens of proof far better than you do! laugh

LOL!!! You just proved what I wrote. I'm going say that you are a complete dumbfuck, unless you can prove otherwise. Must be true if you can't or won't dispute that - that's using your "logic".

Well?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ad hominem attacks are fallacious. DBT made one against RBKA, which I exposed and then you responded to my use of logic (pointing out that DBT's response was a fallacy) by making two fallacious (ad hominem) attacks of your own. If you had a logical argument to make (and name-calling isn't one), we'd hear it. But since you've proved (with your own mouth---or fingers rather!) that all you can do is call names, you've proven (again, with your own mouth [fingers!]) that you and logic are complete strangers! grin In fact, you two are such thorough strangers, you don't even know you're strangers, as this thread conclusively proves! grin

Tarquin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ad hominem attacks are fallacious. DBT made one against RBKA, which I exposed and then you responded to my use of logic (pointing out that DBT's response was a fallacy) by making two fallacious (ad hominem) attacks of your own. If you had a logical argument to make (and name-calling isn't one), we'd hear it. But since you've proved (with your own mouth---or fingers rather!) that all you can do is call names, you've proven (again, with your own mouth [fingers!]) that you and logic are complete strangers! grin In fact, you two are such thorough strangers, you don't even know you're strangers, as this thread conclusively proves! grin

It's not ad hominen when it is true. You dipshit, dumbfuck, dickbrains are all making unsubstantiated claims, and that's a fact.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You and your girlfriends iniiate ad homs and hostilities then whine about the backlash. Your dishonestly and lies have been noted many times. If you call yourself a Christian as a despicable liar, you don't do Christianity any service.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

You and your girlfriends iniiate ad homs and hostilities then whine about the backlash. Your dishonestly and lies have been noted many times. If you call yourself a Christian as a despicable liar, you don't do Christianity any service.

Where did I make an ad hominem attack in this thread?

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You see only one side. The side that suits your own delusions. You ignore the insults that your mob initated, focus on the defense and pretend its just one sided.

That says says a lot about your lack of honesty.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Read the content of your own post. Do you even know what 'ad hom' means? Are you really that dumb?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Read the content of your own post. Do you even know what 'ad hom' means? Are you really that dumb?

What did I say that was ad hominem? And when are you going to tell us (my question in the other thread) the non-relative, objective ground that justifies you in calling others intolerant and bigoted? So far its been crickets. grin

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/21/23.

Tarquin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

What did I say that was ad hominem? And when are you going to tell us (my question in the other thread) the non-relative, objective ground that justifies you in calling others intolerant and bigoted? So far its been crickets. grin

Apparently you have no idea of what 'ad hominem means....which is literally 'aimed or directed at the person'

Your post and practically everything you said in it was directed at the person. It was not an objective discussion or addressed at some point of impersonal discussion, but personal, ie an ad hom.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
649 members (1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.