Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Trust me. I've had my ass kicked many times on 24hour! cry blush grin

It's getting kicked now. It's just that you have grown so much callus tissue on your fat rump that it doesn't register. You are used to getting your arse kicked. Poor Queenie.

When this is the riposte ^^^^^ you know you've won! laugh

What have you won, Queenie, the Big Boob prize in this years Gay pride parade? Put it proudly on your desk and bask in the glory, Sweetie.

You're really hurting me! Please. Stop! laugh laugh laugh

I don't think I am hurting you. Your sadomasochism is clearly on display. You thrive on abuse, which is why you hurl it in hope of receiving as much as you can in return. In your Gay mind, the more you get the better you feel about yourself. A kind of therapy, a form of self justification for your Gayness.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wow, who would have thought that Tardqueef would make it into a thread about gays to do a little bashing.

Remember how Jared the Subway sandwich guy was all hating on child molesters? LOLOLOLOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Wow, who would have thought that Tardqueef would make it into a thread about gays to do a little bashing.

Remember how Jared the Subway sandwich guy was all hating on child molesters? LOLOLOLOL

Spot on.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We know that Barnard is an apologist for sodomy and given that Conrad stalks and attacks me personally every time I defend morality (notice I didn't say traditional morality; its redundant) it's safe to assume Conrad and Barnard are of like minds on this issue. grin Recall that Conrad is already on record as criticizing the idea that there are only two genders and has explicitly stated that the United States Constitution is "Sharia Law". But notice neither of the Bobsy twins are able to respond on the merits to anything I've argued in this thread. Which is to say, if either had a substantive argument to make, they'd have made it and since they didn't, they don't. Like most children, all they can do is call names.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/23/23.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Queenie is a traitorous fรขg.

Have at her gentlemen.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Queenie is a liar, a 'man' of poor character.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Douche Bag t obsessed with Christianity. Thinks about it, dreams about it and can't help but to post about it when its not even mentioned, along with her mauserless friend. Tightest of girlfriends, for sure. Initiates ad hominem attacks, accuses others of doing it and then demands them to define the term. Widely known as hostile, whiny and dishonest, with numerous posts as evidence. Her attempt to appear educated while being incapable of proper grammar proves her to be a liar. Cries about the backlash of her unprovoked attacks.

Sees only one side. The side that benefits her emotional conclusions. She and her know-it-all mob ignore her insults, poor communication skills and other short-comings but quickly point it out in others. They all focus on the defense and pretend she never said anything ignorant or false. It reveals their lack of honesty.

She can barely make sense in writing and forgets who she's answering. Uses words like "Logic" and "Reasoning" while just mindlessly recycling the cut and pasted thoughts of others. Corrupts science by using it's title to justify false terms and definitions. Knickers perpetually twisted, a little girl who wants everyone to see things her way. Makes bigoted attacks on Americans that state facts. Waaah. Waaah. Boo-hoo. Sniff. Sniff She whines and wails, repeatedly. Now, now, little princess. Just show the psychologist what the bad man did to you on this teddy bear.

The mauserless sidekick eagerly jumps in to defend her idol. After all, in the realm of no brains, the one with half of one is worshiped. Cursing, spitting nonsensical phrases and frothing, she lifts her dress to curtsy every time her dim-witted leader speaks, regardless of how dry, humorless and ignorant it is....

Both thriving on the attention. They greedily scour for responses. The lack of self esteem on proud display in every word they post in immediate response. Constantly mentioning men's butts. Defending the acts of human predators to justify their perverted lifestyles. Therapy for the sexually-frustrated, socially inept loner.

Liars and women of poor character....both of them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am not bothering to read this crap as I am not interested in reading anything from any arsehole that defends the ring events or the creatures that participate.

This gay crap does not represent me or mine and I resent having it perpetually shoved in my face and being told to like it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Douche Bag t obsessed with Christianity. Thinks about it, dreams about it and can't help but to post about it when its not even mentioned, along with her mauserless friend. Tightest of girlfriends, for sure. Initiates ad hominem attacks, accuses others of doing it and then demands them to define the term. Widely known as hostile, whiny and dishonest, with numerous posts as evidence. Her attempt to appear educated while being incapable of proper grammar proves her to be a liar. Cries about the backlash of her unprovoked attacks.

Sees only one side. The side that benefits her emotional conclusions. She and her know-it-all mob ignore her insults, poor communication skills and other short-comings but quickly point it out in others. They all focus on the defense and pretend she never said anything ignorant or false. It reveals their lack of honesty.

She can barely make sense in writing and forgets who she's answering. Uses words like "Logic" and "Reasoning" while just mindlessly recycling the cut and pasted thoughts of others. Corrupts science by using it's title to justify false terms and definitions. Knickers perpetually twisted, a little girl who wants everyone to see things her way. Makes bigoted attacks on Americans that state facts. Waaah. Waaah. Boo-hoo. Sniff. Sniff She whines and wails, repeatedly. Now, now, little princess. Just show the psychologist what the bad man did to you on this teddy bear.

The mauserless sidekick eagerly jumps in to defend her idol. After all, in the realm of no brains, the one with half of one is worshiped. Cursing, spitting nonsensical phrases and frothing, she lifts her dress to curtsy every time her dim-witted leader speaks, regardless of how dry, humorless and ignorant it is....

Both thriving on the attention. They greedily scour for responses. The lack of self esteem on proud display in every word they post in immediate response. Constantly mentioning men's butts. Defending the acts of human predators to justify their perverted lifestyles. Therapy for the sexually-frustrated, socially inept loner.

Liars and women of poor character....both of them.

Get over yourself, Ray, you are not the hero you think you are.

You are nothing more than a little man with a huge chip on his shoulder.

A small minded grub, a whining child who gets his/her kicks by trolling on the internet.

You need medication. Get professional help.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's a surprise, I though RayTard had died of aids already. Guess I was wrong.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t

A small minded grub, a whining child who gets his/her kicks by trolling on the internet.

Give it up, Doucher. You arenโ€™t the witty intellectual you pretend to be.

Youโ€™re nothing more than a grubby troll pursuing her delusion of significance on an unmoderated forum.

A trailer-dwelling scrub with a dial-up modem and lots of cats, praying for anything that proxies real human interaction that is clearly absent from your life.

Consider leaving your shoddy, dark, cat urine engulfed caravan to get your Zoloft refilled. Your mental health is important.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
That's a surprise, I though RayTard had died of aids already. Guess I was wrong.

It was like walking on pins and needles for a while, but me and the entire starting line up of the LA Lakers are in the clear. Its been 6 months since that night with your mom and weโ€™re all testing negative.

We were mortified to hear the news, though. Howโ€™s her antiretroviral therapy coming along?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
WTF is it with all the Aussie hurt feelings whenever the 7 out of ten are mentioned?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
don't care about all that back & forth bickering on this thread

just wanted to share that meme made for Mauserless when It jumped outta the closet some time back & announced it's gayness for all to see

Not something the 'Fire members didn't already suspect, we all have seen it's constant mention & love of bidets and anal debauchery, outta nowhere, on any subject, mauserless always had sphincter wrinkles on it's mind

You be you, just don't touch the kids

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord

just wanted to share that meme made for Mauserless when It jumped outta the closet some time back & announced it's gayness for all to see

Not something the 'Fire members didn't already suspect, we all have seen it's constant mention & love of bidets and anal debauchery, outta nowhere, on any subject, mauserless always had sphincter wrinkles on it's mind

That's a surprise - I thought you'd died already of Alaska pox. I guess I was wrong. You still cutting and pasting images from your favorite comic books?

Based on your cartoon, is that how you got Alaska pox? They said you were dead.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t

Give it up, Doucher. You arenโ€™t the witty intellectual you pretend to be.

Youโ€™re nothing more than a grubby troll pursuing her delusion of significance on an unmoderated forum.

A trailer-dwelling scrub with a dial-up modem and lots of cats, praying for anything that proxies real human interaction that is clearly absent from your life.

Consider leaving your shoddy, dark, cat urine engulfed caravan to get your Zoloft refilled. Your mental health is important.

Coming from a butt hurt little c unt like you, Raytard, that's funny.

It's funny because you try hard to project your own inadequacies onto your opponents (self created) while imagining you are making a point. Sad really.

Sad little Raytard.

Just keep in mind that you can't help being a retard, you were born that way, so you have no point to make, try come to terms with your condition and stop your incessant wailing and whining.

R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Aussie men love their fake vaccines and gerbils. Dbt probably put wombats up 9mm stretched out rectum. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/04/24.
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Lmao. Truth hurts for covtards down under

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mrs. DBTfire and the effeminate Mauserlass

a couple of dirty vegetables, or is it fruits ? lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.