Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BC30cal
pricedo;
Morning to you, or at least it's still morning here in south central BC. Regardless of the time for you, I hope you're well.

Here's a link to confirm, but it was MP Paul Chiang from Ontario who did it.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-bill-c21-gun-law-amendment-assault-firearms/

Without further comment on anything about anything, when he was tasked with introducing the amendments my spider senses redlined and then some.

Now with the most recent revelations, they're going to need a liquid intercooler attached, you know?

I hope I'm wrong, but need to be shown where I am at this point.

All the best.

Dwayne

edit to add;

wiki link on Paul Chiang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Chiang_(politician)

Greetings Dwayne,

Life on the wide-open, bald azz prairie is crazy as ever. Still fighting the good fight for our rights and freedoms.
At least, the temperature has finally risen above freezing today! Headed for +7 even.

I hate to say it but, the moment I saw who was introducing the amendments I smelled foreign influence, and, that was long before the current revelations broke thanks to the hero at CSIS. I would love to be proven wrong but I fear that the Chinese govt has wormed its way deep into our govt and our very way of life even.
Maybe it has to do with the long, cold Winter we have had and I just need to clear my head with a fly-rod on a trout stream, I don't know. BS smells like BS and sugar coating it doesn't make it a brownie.....

All the best for today,
Jeff

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by 673
I don't hear much about the guns and the families who's lives are enriched by firearms much recently.

I wonder how much influence (interference) China had to do with the gun grab?....my answer.......everything.

... what MP proposed the controversial amendment to bill c21?
I don't know who proposed that, good question, that can probably be found out. The entire bill is wrong and should be scrapped.

There was 11 MP's who were implicated by the whistleblower.
All those involved with Bill C-21 are enemies of Canada and traditional Canadian values in my view.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
I don't hear much about the guns and the families who's lives are enriched by firearms much recently.

I wonder how much influence (interference) China had to do with the gun grab?....my answer.......everything.

This scum bag lol.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-c21-sporting-guns-1.6673730

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

... and you wonder if China is involved?

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL
I was reading where they said it was racist to suggest their was any Chinese types involved with election interference. Even the Chinese foreign minister said they dindo nuffin.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL
I was reading where they said it was racist to suggest their was any Chinese types involved with election interference. Even the Chinese foreign minister said they dindo nuffin.

... and look where Canadians apathetic "heads in the sand" politically correct to a fault attitude has got them ... they're weeks and months away from complete civilian disarmament and yet most (even the majority of Canadian gun owners) won't admit that there is a PROBLEM

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL

... and look where Canadians apathetic "heads in the sand" politically correct to a fault attitude has got them ... they're weeks and months away from complete civilian disarmament and yet most (even the majority of Canadian gun owners) won't admit that there is a PROBLEM
I don't think you have an understanding of BillC-21. You don't live in Canada, do you?
If you did you would know Canadians didn't/don't have their head in the sand, nobody was going to be completely disarmed either LOL.

If your going to participate in a thread with near 20 pages then at least read some of them.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL

I don't think you have an understanding of BillC-21. You don't live in Canada, do you?
If you did you would know Canadians didn't/don't have their head in the sand, nobody was going to be completely disarmed either LOL.

If your going to participate in a thread with near 20 pages then at least read some of them.

... well let me be the one to break the news to you ... YOU'RE BEING DISARMED ... if you want to wear a blind fold and ear plugs and deny the truth that's your right I guess

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL

... well let me be the one to break the news to you ... YOU'RE BEING DISARMED ... if you want to wear a blind fold and ear plugs and deny the truth that's your right I guess
You are preaching to the choir.
I'm not sure where you think we are wearing ear plugs and blindfolded, I have seen people become activated at pretty much every level, the Bill is near to being shyte canned, if you were involved you would know that.
You are sounding like a Fed, are you a Fed?

You are right about the apathetic nature of Canadians, there is a reason for that. Good times breeds apathy.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

This scum bag lol.

LOL

I've seen an awful lot of activism from Canadian gun owners since this whole shebang kicked off. And that's coming from a dude living in Virginia lol.

Having said that, I don't know how much said activism will do when they don't have something like our 2A, but I wish them all the best in their fight!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope you're getting some spring up there - we've got some buttercups out in the past two days and the blackbirds are back.

If you didn't catch this clip from the CCFR I thought he was well spoken. Note that the NDP MP McGregor was one of the squeaker MPs who apparently got a whole bunch of mail on their desks...

In this one, they show how disrespectful Pam Damoff and Taleeb Noormohamed are, especially after all those sincere faces they had stating they were going to listen.

I hope that this has awakened the FN and Inuit voters to what the Libs/NDP really are like - it's okay for me to still hope isn't it?

All the best to you all as we head into spring.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Verylargeboots;
Good afternoon or I see getting on into evening out east in Virginia, I hope the winding down week has treated you well.

You all on the other side of the medicine line have both the 2nd Amendment and and entrenched right to private property which are two pillars we do not have.

Truly Canada signed a document in the late '40's in which we agreed to the concept of the right of private property, but when the Canadian constitution was rewritten in '82 while there is some provision to hold private property, it isn't as firm as you folks have.

Here's a breakdown for those so inclined.

https://www.albertalandinstitute.ca.../are-property-rights-protected-in-canada

It has been my position from the outset that the folks pushing for firearm confiscation, under the guise of it being "for the public good and safety of all" will then expand it to include whatever happens to be next on their list, since none of us "needs" a power boat, private plane, extra car - certainly not a sports car that exceeds posted speeds, snowmobile, motorcycle, RV, etc. and etc.

Not only that, most of those things have an objectionably large carbon footprint and we can't have that now can we?

Someone who just flew here on a private jet mentioned that - I'm fairly sure about that....

Naturally it doesn't take a historical scholar to note that once a population is disarmed, there's no reason to allow anyone to hunt, though for sure they've said that FN and Inuit have an inherent right to hunt, but they can do so with bows and arrows..

In the end, I hope that enough Canadians have been awakened to what's afoot, but as with all things only time itself will tell and history will be our judge.

All the best to you regardless of the interesting times we're in on both sides of the line.

Dwayne

PS;
Did you ever find work boots?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hi Dwayne, I always enjoy reading your posts, always well thought out and educational.

Are you on board with my "Ruined Nation" concept yet? frown

Only heard the term, Medicine Line here, what does it stand for?

Wishing you a fabulous weekend sir

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/24/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
KillerBee;
Good afternoon my cyber friend, I hope the week behaved in all ways for you and you're well.

While I'm surely onboard with you being free to use any term you choose for what we've become, I'm going on the premise - hopeful premise for sure - that it's still only in need of repair and restoration, so not completely ruined.

The medicine line was a prairie term that the FN folks used when they'd go back and forth on the imaginary line between Canada and the US and depending upon which side might be in pursuit, the NWMP and the US Cavalry would stop at that imaginary line. Thus it became "the medicine line" as it had strong medicine despite being something no one could actually see.

That's my understanding and by extension use of the term anyways sir.

All the best to you all this weekend too.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"Medicine Line" well isn't that interesting thanks for letting me know smile

KB

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Verylargeboots;
Good afternoon or I see getting on into evening out east in Virginia, I hope the winding down week has treated you well.

You all on the other side of the medicine line have both the 2nd Amendment and and entrenched right to private property which are two pillars we do not have.

Truly Canada signed a document in the late '40's in which we agreed to the concept of the right of private property, but when the Canadian constitution was rewritten in '82 while there is some provision to hold private property, it isn't as firm as you folks have.

Here's a breakdown for those so inclined.

https://www.albertalandinstitute.ca.../are-property-rights-protected-in-canada

It has been my position from the outset that the folks pushing for firearm confiscation, under the guise of it being "for the public good and safety of all" will then expand it to include whatever happens to be next on their list, since none of us "needs" a power boat, private plane, extra car - certainly not a sports car that exceeds posted speeds, snowmobile, motorcycle, RV, etc. and etc.

Not only that, most of those things have an objectionably large carbon footprint and we can't have that now can we?

Someone who just flew here on a private jet mentioned that - I'm fairly sure about that....

Naturally it doesn't take a historical scholar to note that once a population is disarmed, there's no reason to allow anyone to hunt, though for sure they've said that FN and Inuit have an inherent right to hunt, but they can do so with bows and arrows..

In the end, I hope that enough Canadians have been awakened to what's afoot, but as with all things only time itself will tell and history will be our judge.

All the best to you regardless of the interesting times we're in on both sides of the line.

Dwayne

PS;
Did you ever find work boots?

Hi Dwayne,

Thank you for your insightfulness and information. That link you posted is 6 different kinds of awful, I am shocked that property rights are that bad. I am really getting a good education on your politics, and they are far worse than what I had assumed before. They mirror our own.

Our country is in a mad rush to outright ban things like window A/C units and gas stoves, but doesn't really have the ability to do so legally....yet. The mad dash to everyone having nothing and being happy on both sides of the medicine line is maddening.

As to the boots, I've spoken to a custom manufacturer and while it's a hard pill to swallow, it looks like I'm staring down the barrel of a $700 pair of boots just due to job requirements.

Thanks as usual for your thoughts Dwayne!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
673;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope you're getting some spring up there - we've got some buttercups out in the past two days and the blackbirds are back.

If you didn't catch this clip from the CCFR I thought he was well spoken. Note that the NDP MP McGregor was one of the squeaker MPs who apparently got a whole bunch of mail on their desks...

In this one, they show how disrespectful Pam Damoff and Taleeb Noormohamed are, especially after all those sincere faces they had stating they were going to listen.

I hope that this has awakened the FN and Inuit voters to what the Libs/NDP really are like - it's okay for me to still hope isn't it?

Dwayne

... the Liberals respect the FN because they know the Indians unlike most Canadian gun owners have "balls" and will stand up and protect what they perceive to be their rights with physical force if necessary ... this was well illustrated at Oka, Ipperwash, Gustafsen Lake ... the Liberals will like the political cowards they are exempt the Indians from the gun bans that affect them

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
For those who don't know, but should know......the clout Canada's indigenous has isn't one of physical force, it is one of Constitutional clout.

As I said previously, that Constitutional clout shared with the unified firearms community at large is the best way to deal with a wimpish gun grab.

We are also learning the extent of the Constitutional powers Ottawa has and what the Provinces rights are regarding firearms. We never knew because we never had too know.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Too add.....If there is any Community that needs gun control, firearms seizures etc...its the Native Community, the shootings on pretty much any res is out of hand, gun safety? that is unheard of LOL, and that is how bizarre the entire thing is, the licensed gun owning Community at large is the safest group of shooters in this Country.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
673;

Dwayne

... the Liberals respect the FN because they know the Indians unlike most Canadian gun owners have "balls" and will stand up and protect what they perceive to be their rights with physical force if necessary ... this was well illustrated at Oka, Ipperwash, Gustafsen Lake ... the Liberals will like the political cowards they are exempt the Indians from the gun bans that affect them

There were no native guns at Ipperwash. The official commission examining it said so.

Of course, they stalled the cops for 2 weeks before letting them in the park to do the investigation. No guns here, officers.

And if you believe that, I’ve got a bridge for sale.

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 2003and2013, 65 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,224
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.