Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That'll be the day...

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Who the hell is that 'retired general' trying to fool??

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They better be good. We are paying for it while our country goes farther down the shidt tube.

FJB

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who the hell is that 'retired general' trying to fool??

LOL!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There are blowhard prognosticators on both sides. Attention whores.
The top two are Ritter and MacGregor.
This Aussie has a long way to go to match those two bottom feeders.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

You also thought Piglosi pictured here and the Commies pictured below were pure gold.

Note your hero the Zero giving the 666 sign with the tip of the index finger under the tip of his thumb.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]driving directions to bank of america

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well it is good to know that if we ever need help they'll be there for us...

...right?

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate
West Point graduate (Engineering)
PHD U. of Virginia (International Relations)

Col MacGregor led an armored brigade in "the last great Tank battle of the 20th century" 1991 Gulf War. Through a sandstorm they destroyed 70 Iraqi Imperial Guard tanks with NO U.S. casualties He was at the FRONT of the formation in the leading tank "Eagle Troop's scouts on his left flank followed his vehicle through a minefield during which his crew destroyed two enemy tanks".....the Colonel didn't call in an artillery strike because in the midst of battle, he had no tome to do it....

In 2019, IDF Chief, Lieutenant General Aviv Kochavi made Mac's 2003 book; "Transformation under Fire" required reading for Israli officers of Lt Colonel and above.

IN 2001 Sec of Defense D Rumsfeld who had read Mac's book "Breaking the Phalanx" insisted that General Tommy Franks and staff meet with MacGregor to discuss intervention in Iraq.

I could go on and on. These are only a fraction of the Colonels accolades among many more.

a "bottom feeder"...."blowhard prognosticator"...these comments are beyond ludicrous... they are ignorant beyond all imagination.....

I don't know much about Ritter except he was a Marine intelligence officer and UN weapons inspector.

So Sir, in your opinion, who shall we listen and pay heed?

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Col MacGregor led an armored brigade in "the last great Tank battle of the 20th century" 1991 Gulf War. Through a sandstorm they destroyed 70 Iraqi Imperial Guard tanks with NO U.S. casualties He was at the FRONT of the formation in the leading tank "Eagle Troop's scouts on his left flank followed his vehicle through a minefield during which his crew destroyed two enemy tanks".....the Colonel didn't call in an artillery strike because in the midst of battle, he had no tome to do it....

In 2019, IDF Chief, Lieutenant General Aviv Kochavi made Mac's 2003 book; "Transformation under Fire" required reading for Israli officers of Lt Colonel and above.

IN 2001 Sec of Defense D Rumsfeld who had read Mac's book "Breaking the Phalanx" insisted that General Tommy Franks and staff meet with MacGregor to discuss intervention in Iraq.

I could go on and on. These are only a fraction of the Colonels accolades among many more.

a "bottom feeder"...."blowhard prognosticator"...these comments are beyond ludicrous... they are ignorant beyond all imagination.....

I don't know much about Ritter except he was a Marine intelligence officer and UN weapons inspector.

He threw all his credentials away when he started in with his Internet bullschitt predictions and prognostications.
Worship him if you'd like.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying.

That's easily proven as an objective truth and has been done here time after time.

Anyone supporting him or posting his lies as truth is also a liar.

Lying Liar Macgregor lying from a year ago.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Apparently the retired general has been in bed with the platoon of critics on the fire.
Pity

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Those of the Ukraine Military still walking on two legs, are obviously the best in the world at one thing.

Hiding from Russians! LOL

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
MacGregor sets a liberal off, just like President Trump does.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
"Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying."

I would have to restfully disagree with your assessment. Mac Gregor is the only person commenting on the ongoing conflict with the sobering truth of the situation...,.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
This is what Jag believes. Whenever he posts something, remember that Jag believes, and promotes the below crap. That Obama and George Clooney were photographed with a little girl, before they raped her, killed her, and then ate her. Like, for dinner or something. That's the same Obama and Clooney surrounded by paparazzi, who were taking pictures, but hey why not.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
What your crew has brought America
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image host free

So Jag, is actually citing as a fact, something that says Obama and George Clooney killed and then ATE a little girl.

Jag believes that.

Last edited by plumbum; 03/25/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mikieb
"Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying."

I would have to restfully disagree with your assessment. Mac Gregor is the only person commenting on the ongoing conflict with the sobering truth of the situation...,.

Like when he stated one year ago the battle in Ukraine is almost over?

He is a liar and the track record is long.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
some poos who pumped gas is a combat expert now? lol

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying.

That's easily proven as an objective truth and has been done here time after time.

Anyone supporting him or posting his lies as truth is also a liar.

Lying Liar Macgregor lying from a year ago.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,193 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.