Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I only have (1) K-Hornet that has killed over 100 Brown Bears,1000+ Eagles and who fhuqking knows how many Seals. Hint.

The Bounty Boys tallied 128,000 Eagles alone. In 1923,payment was $1.00 each,which equates to +$17.00 today. Hint.

Teeker 7-08's are Goat Fhuqks,due RPM. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

so Schtick... you've used 1 K Hornet to kill over 100 Brown Bears.... how many of those Brown Bears where stuffed toys, that your daughter had as a kid?

and a 1000 +Eagles? do they ' taste like chicken' ?
Those seals ya just let go floating away for a snack for the seagulls?

Do ya do the Tarzan yell after each kill?

anyone ever let you in on the concept that the seals and eagles might be a protected " bird or aquatic" being?

Have ya managed to shoot AquaMan yet? your groupies in the lower 48 are waiting with held breath for your inspirational conquest... AND ALL with a 22 Hornet?

What's your total on Soviet Spy Planes, or Chinese Spy Balloons taken down over Alaskan Air Space... over Alaskan waters also counts... That's showing those Commie Bastards not to mess with PoW Island, or the rest of Alaska...

your lower 48 groupies with subscriptions must wait eagerly for their next monthly comic book.. " The Adventures of Schtick in the Alaskan Wild".. where can the rest of us sign up?

its hard to believe that such a " Tall " short guy can live so LARGE in the Last Frontier... with his trusty 22 Hornet at his side constantly.. just killing stuff...

I believe that a helluva lot more than some dip$Hit having to shoot a 125lb “charging” bear at 50 yards. And then give it to another dip$hit who was “tracking” it.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NMpistolero
I only have (1) K-Hornet that has killed over 100 Brown Bears,1000+ Eagles and who fhuqking knows how many Seals. Hint.

The Bounty Boys tallied 128,000 Eagles alone. In 1923,payment was $1.00 each,which equates to +$17.00 today. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

so Schtick... you've used 1 K Hornet to kill over 100 Brown Bears.... how many of those Brown Bears where stuffed toys, that your daughter had as a kid?

anyone ever let you in on the concept that the seals and eagles might be a protected " bird or aquatic" being?

Have ya managed to shoot AquaMan yet? your groupies in the lower 48 are waiting with held breath for your inspirational conquest... AND ALL with a 22 Hornet?

What's your total on Soviet Spy Planes, or Chinese Spy Balloons taken down over Alaskan Air Space... over Alaskan waters also counts... That's showing those Commie Bastards not to mess with PoW Island, or the rest of Alaska...

your lower 48 groupies with subscriptions must wait eagerly for their next monthly comic book.. " The Adventures of Schtick in the Alaskan Wild".. where can the rest of us sign up?

its hard to believe that such a " Tall " short guy can live so LARGE in the Last Frontier... with his trusty 22 Hornet at his side constantly.. just killing stuff...

I believe that a helluva lot more than some dip$Hit having to shoot a 125lb “charging” bear at 50 yards. And then give it to another dip$hit who was “tracking” it.

sez some dip$hit from New Mexico....

Schtick... one of your groupies to the rescue, to defend his hero's honor...right on time...

somethings never change... some folks are easily impressed... evidently...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by minengr
I only have (1) K-Hornet that has killed......... In 1923.

so Schtick...

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Haha it sure sent him into another long winded rant though.

for your reading pleasure... to many words that overcome your attention span? you can just decide not to read it ya know..

I love when you Schtick groupies come out of the wood work...to defend his honor... it proves a point...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
NMPistolero knows his stuff, lots of stuff and has killed enough stuff to know what he's talking about.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon reality. Hint.

PS and by the way,I've barely made $80K thus far this year. Hint.

I think there's a 7" RPM 223 and 8" RPM 7mm RemMag,along with a 8" Teeker 223 in this pile of Mail. I see a coupla scope boxes too. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

so Schtick...

for your reading pleasure... to many words that overcome your attention span? you can just decide not to read it ya know..

I love when you Schtick groupies come out of the wood work...to defend his honor... it proves a point...
Haha poor old guy still can’t comprehend. I’m not coming out of the wood work at all. I’ve posted several times in the thread. I also didn’t defend anyone in anyway. I don’t care that a stranger on the internet dislikes another stranger on the internet.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

Just sayin'.............

sez some dip$hit from New Mexico....

Schtick... one of your groupies to the rescue, to defend his hero's honor...right on time...

somethings never change... some folks are easily impressed... evidently...

You’re right sir, I am just a dip$hit from NM. I’m changing teams. Please tell me more of your prowess and dangerous game exploits. Is that better? Please just don’t call me a groupie again.

Like John Wayne said if I can’t respect my elders, I should dang sure respect my betters. There’s a bunch of em on here, but you sir are not one of them.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The .243 will do all you want and more, while being very friendly to your shoulder.

These days 6 Creedmoor might be easier to grab ammo off the shelves if you don’t reload.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seafire - just stop....

😅

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I gave it to a hunter I'd ran into earlier, who was hunting for bear... he'd been tracking this one evidently... I let him tag it and have it...

Something tells me that bear was running for momma for which it mistook you, but in any event I must ask, is this legal?

Did this ‘charge’ happen in Oregon?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I gave it to a hunter I'd ran into earlier, who was hunting for bear... he'd been tracking this one evidently... I let him tag it and have it...

Something tells me that bear was running for momma for which it mistook you, but in any event I must ask, is this legal?

Did this ‘charge’ happen in Oregon?

Bluff charge. He has a bear tag. Shoots and kills bear. Gives bear to another hunter. Legal in Oregon?

My understanding, if he tagged the bear, then gave the bear away. Yes.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Mind your own ‘Beav. You’re already on my sh|t list.

He (Seafire) said “I let him tag it”…I read that as in the other hunter tagged it, using his own (ie. not Seafire’s) tag. Maybe I am reading it wrong but that sounds shady to me.

Now drop to your knees and do what you’re good at.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Thought that was the restauranteur; no?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Well, sorta…Tiny, is referring to the salads I make and he tosses.

🤦‍♀️🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
223 with 77gr tmk or 75gr eld-m kills real well here insagebrush country.

ran up another 4 grains to 6br nowadays. would say recoil is more similar then different. 6br kills very well out to about 550 or so. i try to set 1900fps as the limit

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Well, sorta…Tiny, is referring to the salads I make and he tosses.

🤦‍♀️🦫

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
😳

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
NMPistolero knows his stuff, lots of stuff and has killed enough stuff to know what he's talking about.

evidently not this time... he wasn't there so he was just speculating something.....

He showed up with the name calling... not me...

Don't try pissing on me, I won't respond by pissing on them...

Pretty simple concept...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

so Schtick...

Haha poor old guy still can’t comprehend. I’m not coming out of the wood work at all. I’ve posted several times in the thread. I also didn’t defend anyone in anyway. I don’t care that a stranger on the internet dislikes another stranger on the internet.
'
Okay, that's fair... point taken... There are really few people on the campfire I don't care for..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Just sayin'.............

You’re right sir, I am just a dip$hit from NM. I’m changing teams. Please tell me more of your prowess and dangerous game exploits. Is that better? Please just don’t call me a groupie again.

Like John Wayne said if I can’t respect my elders, I should dang sure respect my betters. There’s a bunch of em on here, but you sir are not one of them.

Fair enough... I really don't need your respect, but then the way some one acts toward me, I'll mirror it right back to them.
be that good or bad.. I respect anyone until they give me a reason not to.. you are the gentleman who started off with the dip$hit accolades right out the shoot.

JG Raider evidently knows you well and respects you.. and that is good enough for me... He and I are not tight friends, but I always respect his perspective, as I always read his posts when I come across them. I consider him a good guy, so I am more than happy to extend an apology.

If you don't consider me one of your betters, I have no problem with that.. evidently we don't know each other. I'm not here to be anyone's "better" any way. I'll retract the groupie accolade, and apologize if it doesn't apply.

I don't consider myself as a dangerous game hunter, with any prowess, good or bad... I don't live where I'm going to run in to anything dangerous, except the occasional bear or cougar...The bear charged, and it was evident it wasn't going to stop, so I stopped him... anyone else would have done the same... I wasn't expecting him and he wasn't evidently expecting me.
End of story, along with my apology.. but I doubt you are one that has tender feelings..

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.