Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t confuse this to think I’m pro Russian or Chinese, I am not.

The USA has had military engagement in foreign lands in each year since 1982 as best I can figure. They weren’t all prolonged though some were. Back up a few years before that and you have Vietnam, Korea.

Ya think we might want to take a break?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Did you think the “War Machine” was going to take a nap after WWII?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Not when it’s the biggest money making scheme on the planet or when the government needs to funnel weapons or drugs around the world.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It appears that DeSantis is all in favor of the Military Industrial Complex doing what they do,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Follow the money."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Industry needs the cash flow, politicians need a crisis, the media needs something to exaggerate. I am an old man and I can only remember a few isolated years when we weren't at war of some kind, somewhere. I wonder what it's like in those many countries that aren't constantly at war.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Did you think the “War ‘MONEY’ Machine” was going to take a nap after WWII?

Fixt

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Don’t confuse this to think I’m pro Russian or Chinese, I am not.

The USA has had military engagement in foreign lands in each year since 1982 as best I can figure. They weren’t all prolonged though some were. Back up a few years before that and you have Vietnam, Korea.

Ya think we might want to take a break?

Probably should go back to the days of “advisors” in Viet Nam. From there forward the blanks could be filled in with “unidentifiable advisors” in “classified zones”. Actually there wasn’t all that big a gap between WW II, Korea and Viet Nam. We’ve either been at war or fixin’ to be at war since 1939 or so. Lots of dead soldiers feeding blood to the sacrament of wars foolishly and greedily fought.

And you keep on pickin fights, one day somebody will land a punch from out of nowhere. This [bleep] has to stop. I’m far from being a pacifist. I’m also far from supporting commercialized warfare.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Why has the US lost every single war since 1945?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shootem, we’re on the same page I’m thinking.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

The answer becomes obvious as soon as one realizes that winning was Never the objective.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
It appears that DeSantis is all in favor of the Military Industrial Complex doing what they do,
Stop complaining and buy some military industrial complex stock and get some of your tax payer dollars back.

Yes, yes, yes, I know. This is short sighted and greedy. I get it. It would be nice to stay out of everyone else's wars.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102
Stop complaining and buy some military industrial complex stock and get some of your tax payer dollars back.

Yes, yes, yes, I know. This is short sighted and greedy. I get it. It would be nice to stay out of everyone else's wars.

kwg

LOL
laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And here’s a question for all the keyboard warriors wanting to go to war to take out Pootin.
Y’all realize you’re taking Biden’s word this is the right thing to do?
You know, that criminal pedophile pushing for deleting 2A.
The one with his hand in the cookie jar of multiple bribery scams.
The one who showered with his niece.
The big guy in the cash breakdown.
The one who sold out our allies in the Middle East and armed our enemies with state of the art weapons.
The one who obviously got paid for “vaccinations “.
The one keeping j6 protestors in the DC prisons for years without proper representation.
The one who is good with killing an unarmed veteran bated into a death trap.

And on n on n on n on ………:::::.//..

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Shootem, we’re on the same page I’m thinking.

Dan, I don’t think there is even another page for thinkers to be on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
China is going to be China. But things could have been better for China *and* America if America had just slowly introduced it to trade and capitalism over a period of time instead of launching wars against the "spread of Communism". It's never going to have rule by the people. But left to its own devices, even in its totalitarian condition, it can and will improve the lives of its people.

This spat with Russia over Ukraine is a big setback for both America and Russia. Russia was coming around, engaging in trade with the world, and Western Europe was getting used to having Russia around and learning to benefit from its resources. Russia liked having trade with its next door neighbors.

The way I see it, the crazies who run the U.S. government has thrown a monkey wrench into a situation that could have been of benefit to everyone including the U.S.A. Now it's going to be a benefit to everyone except the U.S.A.

The *big* downside to it is, the people of the U.S.A. are going to pay a big price for the actions of the U.S. crazies.

The upside to it from a global perspective is, a big part of the world is going to bury the various hatchets they've been waving at each other and do what it takes to get along.

Because of the U.S. crazies, the people of America don't get to participate in the upcoming global truce and the trade and cooperation that comes with it.

We get to be the ugly Americans.

Sometimes I wonder if that hasn't been the plan all along.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Well, I have a different perspective to minor degree. While it is popular to say we lost in Vietnam, it wasn't us that blew it. We beat the North into a bloody pulp in the aftermath of their Spring '72 offensive. Blockaded their ports and destroyed their bridges to China. Rumor I heard was that when they agreed to a cessation of the war because they did not have the means to continue fighting. So Tricky Dick pushed them to the table and they signed off in '73. We left, they rebuilt and resupplied and the SHTF. South Vietnam was defeated in '75. Note that Congress cut off all aid to the South before the war rekindled.

Side note: We prevailed in Panama and Grenada and I'm not sure we "lost" in Korea. That make ya feel better? :D:

I am..........disturbed.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
DD

Military busy taking woke/diversity training and so do not have time to use any of the old ammo.

The only way to put fresh stuff in the bunkers is to shoot it or have someone else shoot it.

Maybe sometime I will tell the story of the 4 deuce guys shooting some REALLY old ammo.
The way it ended made for a funny story!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Uh, Neonazis sucking out our lifeblood?

Taxes on top of taxes. Taxes on your SS money you already paid taxes on?

Open borders. Muxxy immigration. Industry taxed to go to Chyna.

Chynese scientists in our major universities and Sandia National Labs.

Fentanyl trafficking. No wall.

It may be a clue.

Who does the MSM tell us to hate?

Q, Putin and Trump.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
If you take a break from the action, you get stiff and lose your edge…😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,975
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.