Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
They've got professional agitators in every rally trying to stir things up. The feds have been practicing stuff like Jan 6th and false flags and such for decades in other countries and they've got the media to back them up. They've gotten pretty good at painting the victims and villains how they want them. Most of us are too honest and genuine to even imagine how corrupt, crooked, dishonest and manipulative they can be. It's there nature state of being as leftists and foreign to us.

It's best to stay completely committed to non violence and doing everything right and like decent humans for as long as possible. People are wising up a bit to the media's game and can sometimes tell decent people when they see them. Decency still has appeal to many.

Look at the old tea party rallies when the attendees would clean up and pick up trash afterwards compared to the occupy guys leaving everything looking post apocalyptic. And the mostly peaceful antifa events with burning buildings and flying rocks. Despite the media cover up people are seeing the trash, pun intended, at the leftist events.

We have to keep being the decent ones as long as we can possibly manage. Even if they hit us supper hard and dirty we'll still get all the blame if we respond. We just aren't good at playing the victims, it doesn't come naturally to us and we don't have the years of practice they do.

Like how the Palestinians can lob rockets into Israel for weeks and tear stuff up and then the Israelis fire 1 back and they're the monsters. Be decent as long as possible but be prepared because at some point it just has to be go time.

One thing I liked from hillaries favorite book, rules for radicals, that was dedicated to her master Satan was the part on ridicule. I know it's not decent of me to ridicule the left but man it sure is effective. Whoops, did I say man inappropriately. They think they are so cool, and intellectual, and elitist and I just love pointing out how in reality they are non of those things and ridiculing them for the so obvious once someone says it out loud.

That's why they are trying to ban types of speech and speakers they disagree with. They are so thin skinned that language is violence. Truth really hurts them. When I was still on fascist book I loved ridiculing them. I actually got a lot of threats for doing it.

One girl mocked my religion which I get all the time so I ruthlessly mocked her charging her moon crystals and barefooting mother earth rituals and what her psychic told her etc. She was so pissed and everyone closer to middle ground came my way saying that's a really good point. Look at some of what the left believes while they moch traditional religion. She told me I wasn't Christ like which I agreed and I told her she was emitting carbon and using fossil fuels. Love me some good ridicule.

Bb

This. Our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the dark forces, the principalities of evil.

We are, as Trump said, in the Final Battle. That Battle between Good, GOD, and Evil, Satan, has been building since Eve partook of Satan's fruit in the Garden of Eden. That begat the sins of the flesh, adultery, homosexuality, jealousy and murder.

Satan's tares were there scattered in with God's seeds of wheat.

The chaff is now being separated from HIS wheat, for burning in the Lake of Fire as we speak.

As Q said, GOD WINS

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They've got professional agitators in every rally trying to stir things up. The feds have been practicing stuff like Jan 6th and false flags and such for decades in other countries and they've got the media to back them up. They've gotten pretty good at painting the victims and villains how they want them. Most of us are too honest and genuine to even imagine how corrupt, crooked, dishonest and manipulative they can be. It's there nature state of being as leftists and foreign to us.

It's best to stay completely committed to non violence and doing everything right and like decent humans for as long as possible. People are wising up a bit to the media's game and can sometimes tell decent people when they see them. Decency still has appeal to many.

Look at the old tea party rallies when the attendees would clean up and pick up trash afterwards compared to the occupy guys leaving everything looking post apocalyptic. And the mostly peaceful antifa events with burning buildings and flying rocks. Despite the media cover up people are seeing the trash, pun intended, at the leftist events.

We have to keep being the decent ones as long as we can possibly manage. Even if they hit us supper hard and dirty we'll still get all the blame if we respond. We just aren't good at playing the victims, it doesn't come naturally to us and we don't have the years of practice they do.

Like how the Palestinians can lob rockets into Israel for weeks and tear stuff up and then the Israelis fire 1 back and they're the monsters. Be decent as long as possible but be prepared because at some point it just has to be go time.

One thing I liked from hillaries favorite book, rules for radicals, that was dedicated to her master Satan was the part on ridicule. I know it's not decent of me to ridicule the left but man it sure is effective. Whoops, did I say man inappropriately. They think they are so cool, and intellectual, and elitist and I just love pointing out how in reality they are non of those things and ridiculing them for the so obvious once someone says it out loud.

That's why they are trying to ban types of speech and speakers they disagree with. They are so thin skinned that language is violence. Truth really hurts them. When I was still on fascist book I loved ridiculing them. I actually got a lot of threats for doing it.

One girl mocked my religion which I get all the time so I ruthlessly mocked her charging her moon crystals and barefooting mother earth rituals and what her psychic told her etc. She was so pissed and everyone closer to middle ground came my way saying that's a really good point. Look at some of what the left believes while they moch traditional religion. She told me I wasn't Christ like which I agreed and I told her she was emitting carbon and using fossil fuels. Love me some good ridicule.

Bb

This. Our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the dark forces, the principalities of evil.

We are, as Trump said, in the Final Battle. That Battle between Good, GOD, and Evil, Satan, has been building since Eve partook of Satan's fruit in the Garden of Eden. That begat the sins of the flesh, adultery, homosexuality, jealousy and murder.

The chaff is now being separated from HIS wheat, for burning in the Lake of Fire as we speak.

As Q said, GOD WINS

So how is our Military going to battle these dark forces that are "Not of Flesh and Blood".

As you say the Military is the only way.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
XD
Kick the dog until it bites, then shoot it. It’s their only tactic.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Antifa ? grin

They don't stand out do they?

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bb

As Q said, GOD WINS

So how is our Military going to battle these dark forces that are "Not of Flesh and Blood".

As you say the Military is the only way.

The storm is coming.

And you say, "What storm?"

You'll see.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's all there, if you want to take an honest look.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Charlottesville:

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pretty easy to connect the Dots.

GOD said, The Truth will set you free.

HE said, My People perish for lack of knowledge.

As Trump said, When the people learn the truth, they will accept what we do.

Isn't that saying the Truth will set them free?

When the Military moves and tries the pukes, won't the people see how they have been screwed by the Satanic NWO Cabal for AGES?
Taxes. Rigged elections. Toxic jabs. Patented Plandemics. Planned wars.

Financial slavery and govt Bolshevik theft of assets.

Pedophilia and worse crimes. Grooming for what? Sterile offspring from the jabs. People dying from Jab cancers.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.

The people will see the Light of Truth after walking through the Darkness.

The Truth will set us Free.

GOD said so.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
If The Words of Truth are Spoken and Nobody Hears ..

Was It Truly the Truth ..

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
::sigh::

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Borchardt
It's going to be hard for Dick Morris to pass the purity test here, being that he is a Jew and all, and that alone is a deal breaker for most of the folks on the CF.

Bullshit.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Morris is a piece of sht DC Scum. Even the Democrats didnt want him. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. In this case he is right but just repeating what many have been saying nothing he discovered on his own.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Morris is a piece of sht DC Scum. Even the Democrats didnt want him. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. In this case he is right but just repeating what many have been saying nothing he discovered on his own.

+1

POS first class. Weasel.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
::sigh::

ADD,

WOW, great post ! ! !

Right on Steve & Burleyboy....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Borchardt
It's going to be hard for Dick Morris to pass the purity test here, being that he is a Jew and all, and that alone is a deal breaker for most of the folks on the CF.

There’s a hell of a lot more to dislike about that little kike than his jewness but that doesn’t mean he’s wrong about this. Dick Morris is exactly what you see, a weaseling little bitch that has a legitimate reason for his insecurities…..he’s the personification of a DC douche. He also is NOT stupid and has access and inside info having been a DC insider for a half century. He is what he is and at least with him you know what he is. I don’t like him as a person but I do listen to his opinions occasionally.

It’s true that they are trying to elicit a reaction from the masses and I hope they get what they want only I hope they get 10,000x the reaction and response than they anticipated.

It’s also true that if we don’t respond as they want they’ll manufacture events and they’ll use their FBI agents to create the “crime”. The FBI has become a bunch of effeminate actors creating crime and entrapping innocent people with their bullshit LARP games. 🖕🖕

Very good!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Karl Rove = Captain Obvious. Doesn't take a political or strategic genius to figure this out. Heck, this is the same tactic that the resident atheists on this forum use to provoke angry responses from us Christians.

I hope it doesn't work, but I'm afraid it will eventually trip someone's trigger, pun intended. Our side needs to resist the temptation as long as possible. We're going to need wide public support if it comes to force meeting force.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Karl Rove = Captain Obvious. Doesn't take a political or strategic genius to figure this out. Heck, this is the same tactic that the resident atheists on this forum use to provoke angry responses from us Christians.

I hope it doesn't work, but I'm afraid it will eventually trip someone's trigger, pun intended. Our side needs to resist the temptation as long as possible. We're going to need wide public support if it comes to force meeting force.
…and when it happens and it will, are you going to blame “our side”, or look to the real Terrorists?

Who is Ray Epps?

Last edited by steve4102; 03/27/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
XD
Kick the dog until it bites, then shoot it. It’s their only tactic.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Antifa ? grin

They don't stand out do they?
Nah, those are agents from one of the 3 letter groups

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
And morris is a jack off but that doesnt mean hes wrong. They are for sure baiting. They know they need to turn the country on all of us and what better way to do it than to run endless news feed of maga types doing something bad

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

…and when it happens and it will, are you going to blame “our side”, or look to the real Terrorists?

Who is Ray Epps?

I'm going to assume it's been provoked, if not entirely staged, by someone on the Left until it's been proven otherwise. What's your point?

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dick Morris has zero cred these days.

Sam......

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 62 invisible), 2,855 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.