24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My limited experience in Australia indicated that like pretty much anywhere else in the civilized world, rural people were largely conservative and city people were largely liberal, with notable exceptions.

The Aussies I have hung out with and worked with were every bit as conservative and pro gun as the most red blooded American. I will be back in 2025 for a free range stag hunt and fully expect that experience to mirror my previous experiences there. Can't wait and I have little doubt I will be in good company with like minded folks. I am not sure I understand Zeissman's point about not needing to carry handguns in NZ but that viewpoint wasn't shared by the outfitter I used on the South Island for a tahr and chamois hunt, and that was before the Christchurch incident, let alone after.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by purri
known as Waco Syndrome...

You forgot the "K".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
My limited experience in Australia indicated that like pretty much anywhere else in the civilized world, rural people were largely conservative and city people were largely liberal, with notable exceptions.

The Aussies I have hung out with and worked with were every bit as conservative and pro gun as the most red blooded American. I will be back in 2025 for a free range stag hunt and fully expect that experience to mirror my previous experiences there. Can't wait and I have little doubt I will be in good company with like minded folks. I am not sure I understand Zeissman's point about not needing to carry handguns in NZ but that viewpoint wasn't shared by the outfitter I used on the South Island for a tahr and chamois hunt, and that was before the Christchurch incident, let alone after.

Whereabouts are you hunting?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus.

You have over 100 percent compliance and I am grasping??

My brother in law and his family said no. Suffered the social consequences and are in good shape now having met and befriended like minded people.

I have some frame of reference.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I disagree, respectfully.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Some just love to point the finger.
Point your finger up your [bleep].
Why not go on the Christianity forum and tell people how dumb they are for not believing.
Twaty fugging hypocrite.

That's a lie. I have never told anyone they are dumb. Nor have I initiated insults, that was your mob. The question is, why are you so hostile, intolerant and defensive? Is reasonable questioning of beliefs so threatening to your faith that you can't deal with it rationally?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus.

My brother in law and his family said no. Suffered the social consequences and are in good shape now having met and befriended like minded people.

You are grasping.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jeebus.

No, you don't.

You are doing the exact same thing the fuckwits that rule you do...they make half-arsed determinations about foreign nations then get all hissy when they get their arse handed to them.

News for you Jim...Americans are a minority and not popular...and by association, neither are we.

But we know it, you don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not terribly far from Toowoomba.

Disagree, about what? What my experience was with rural Aussies, or that I am not understanding/agreeing with Zeissman's point? Something else?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You haven't handed any asses...and you should ask a Kiwi what its like if you dont do what America wants. In other words docking nuclear war ships......

You went along because it was easy and you thought it was the right thing to do.

Just own it.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Brisbane valley...red stag?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Disagree, about what? What my experience was with rural Aussies, or that I am not understanding/agreeing with Zeissman's point? Something else?

Having spent a small amount of time over there, I never did find a group that I would consider "as conservative" as any "red blooded American".

If I did happen across such an individual....they were headed to the "states". True story.

Its kinda like saying your average "red blooded" Californian could hang out at the Hell Creek bar for any length of time. Without a pocket full of hundreds..

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You haven't handed any asses...and you should ask a Kiwi what its like if you dont do what America wants. In other words docking nuclear war ships......

You went along because it was easy and you thought it was the right thing to do.

Just own it.

I see, you think YOU are America...it will be a shock for you when you find out that you are ruled by a class that doesn't know and doesn't care whether you exist or not.

You are simply not that important...none of us are but most of us have figured it out.

You are a very small possession Jim.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Just own it.

You have no idea. I was there attending some of the biggest street protests I have ever seen. And don't fantasize that if you were in that position you would take up arms, storm the white house and start a civil war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Brisbane valley...red stag?

I am not sure about it being in the Brisbane Valley or not, but I fly into Toowoomba and we'll drive an hour or so from there, to the hunt area on a low fence cattle ranch in the 'mountains' of SE Queensland. I understand they're more like hills compared to what I am used to, and is supposedly comparable to a typical New Mexico private land elk hunt.

Yes, for free range red stag primarily but also whatever else there is time for.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by DBT

Just own it.

You have no idea. I was there attending some of the biggest street protests I have ever seen. And don't fantasize that if you were in that position you would take up arms, storm the white house and start a civil war.

Glad you were doing your part.

I am MAGA.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Having spent a small amount of time over there, I never did find a group that I would consider "as conservative" as any "red blooded American".

If I did happen across such an individual....they were headed to the "states". True story.

Its kinda like saying your average "red blooded" Californian could hang out at the Hell Creek bar for any length of time. Without a pocket full of hundreds..

So, you have been here 'a small amount of time,' yet consider yourself qualified to comment on how and what Australians think...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Then our experience differs.

Were you on the populated east coast, or somewhere more rural?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Just own it.

I see, you think YOU are America...it will be a shock for you when you find out that you are ruled by a class that doesn't know and doesn't care whether you exist or not.

You are simply not that important...none of us are but most of us have figured it out.

You are a very small possession Jim.

Never claimed I wasn't.

We just refused to hid behind our children.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Then our experience differs.

Were you on the populated east coast, or somewhere more rural?

East Coast for a while. New Zealand for the rest.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 724 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.