24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RAPER's ain't horrid,once you throw The Loudener offa fhuqking cliff and unfhuqk the trigger. Poke the 10x MQ in 'Horn's for more inclination and ring height,due their comb. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Too bad they aren't Stainless and offered in a 7" RPM 223. It'd hurt CTR sales. Hint.

If only because I shoot everything thus far cited,pass the Skookum 22LR,hold The Fluff and cut to the fhuqking chase,with actual trigger time. Hint.

Thank me later...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I’m guessing those 190’s arrive with some authority

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They BREAK .30 caliber hearts,with boring regularity. Hint..............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
If only because I shoot everything thus far cited,pass the Skookum 22LR,hold The Fluff and cut to the fhuqking chase,with actual trigger time. Hint.
Can’t argue with a good .22LR as a learning tool.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It ain't "subjective". Not that I don't enjoy folks hurriedly placing carts in front of the horse,soooooo fhuqking far away...the horse can't even see the fhuqking thing! Hint.(grin)

I can throw a coupla dozen rifles in my crummy,grab a coupla Newbs and RELIABLY predict,those platforms which will reliably STEAL The Show. Not much to it,when you simply have it all. Hint.

Spent Primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial and Long Range Rimfire Pursuits will accelerate The Learning Curve,like NOTHING else. Plus it's FUN like nothing else. Very few can begin to fathom the capabilities,as these Threads reliably corroborate,if only obliviously. Though I do enjoy the HILARIOUS Goat Fhuqks,espoused by Droolers,as they do their best. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MosesTucker
To be clear I am looking for first long range specific rifle. I’m new to this so bear with me on terminologies I’m sure I will mess some things up. I currently have several sporter rifles including Tikka‘s and older Remington‘s. I’ve been shooting to 500 yards with them and feel pretty comfortable. I moved out to 700 and was having trouble. But I’m really enjoying it and want to take the next step. I’m not even sure what the next step looks like but wanting to hit 700+.

There are two new in box rifles a buddy of mine has and he will sell me either. Ruger Precision in 308 or 6.5CM.

As far as price, I’d like to keep it in the $1500 range. I would bump up a little bit if it would get me a whole lot more. I have a scope and rings so that is for the rifle.

Wondering if these would be good options for taking the next step.

Sounds like you are getting things lined out.
Getting those fundamentals down and time at the range are important.
Looking forward to future range reports.

Ernie "The Un-Tactical"

[Linked Image]
http://sebrests-usa.com/
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.