Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
There are dire times ahead. Any mind capable of free thought can see this. Our Republic is under attack from within. The powers we have long fought against have invaded our political and social infrastructure while those accepting responsibility for day to day freedom have gone about their duties responsibly. Now we are under assault from communists and demonics masquerading as “progressives”. The free press paradoxically supports the very movement that will take away all freedoms. The gluttony for bizarre, reprehensible, immoral, criminal, socially unsupportable chosen lifestyle has removed all use of logic and replaced it with pure hedonistic emotion of the most uncivil and horrible bent. We the People are at war with the powers of darkness; a war declared unashamedly by those most despicable to not only science but our God as well.

So what will be the consequence? This assault will not and must not be ignored. We have retreated repeatedly into the realm of acceptance defined by personal rights and personal responsibility. It has gone for naught. Those rising against freedom have taken that given and demanded more. And more. And more. There are no concessions left. We are against the wall. Demands of late must not only be denied but suffer counter demands. We the People stand righteous. We the People have Constitutional Law as a basis. We the People have the power of both religious and natural law as our shield. We the People are right and our opponents are wrong. We must never more compromise; freedom demands that be so.

And so I reprint here the philosophy stated many times before. To my enemies, you will no longer be tolerated. I have nothing more to lose. The following is a warning to heed:

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The "Look at me Mommy, LOOK at ME!!!! " Crowd cannot begin to comprehend wanting to be left alone...they reach peak stimulation when being worshiped by the mindless.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Definitely a storm on the horizon.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Leftism is a mind virus, a disease that seeks absolutely horrible outcomes for humanity. It's just astonishing beyond words that it has gotten such a foothold in this country. Leftism anymore is literally the air we breath and the water we drink. It is everywhere and hardly questioned by 150 or more million people even though it portends untold death and suffering. It represents a capitulation to irrationality the likes of which we haven't seen since Naziism and Bolshevism.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The storm isn't on the horizon the storm is here and has been for sometime.
Everyone just wants to wait until their life is intolerable and at that point we'll all jump up from the couch and battle the commies.
We've passed the tipping point.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The huge difference between leftists and conservatives isn't self reliance. It's the overwhelming need that leftists have to make everyone else do what they want them to do.

It isn't enough to leave them alone, and it never will be.

And because they're psycho control freaks, they can't even comprehend wanting to be left alone. The fact that, if we are left alone, we don't care about them or what they do infuriates the left.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
People choose to live in HOA's. People choose to mask themselves and their children.

The vast majority of people will do nothing but roll over and take it. Being left alone is not something most humans desire. They either want to be told what to do or they themselves be the ones doing the ordering.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I understand the concept you speak of. And totally agree.

I just want to be left alone. And I want you to be left alone.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by shootem
There are dire times ahead. Any mind capable of free thought can see this. Our Republic is under attack from within. The powers we have long fought against have invaded our political and social infrastructure while those accepting responsibility for day to day freedom have gone about their duties responsibly. Now we are under assault from communists and demonics masquerading as “progressives”. The free press paradoxically supports the very movement that will take away all freedoms. The gluttony for bizarre, reprehensible, immoral, criminal, socially unsupportable chosen lifestyle has removed all use of logic and replaced it with pure hedonistic emotion of the most uncivil and horrible bent. We the Prople are at war with the powers of darkness; a war declared unashamedly by those most despicable to not only science but our God as well.

So what will be the consequence? This assault will not and must not be ignored. We have retreated repeatedly into the realm of acceptance defined by personal rights and personal responsibility. It has gone for naught. Those rising against freedom have taken that given and demanded more. And more. And more. There are no concessions left. We are against the wall. Demands of late must not only be denied but suffer counter demands. We the People stand righteous. We the People have Constitutional Law as a basis. We the People have the power of both religious and natural law as our shield. We the People are right and our opponents are wrong. We must never more compromise; freedom demands that be so.

And so I reprint here the philosophy stated many times before. To my enemies, you will no longer be tolerated. I have nothing more to lose. The following is a warning to heed:

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

One of the best quotes I’ve ever read. Thanks for sharing.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Probably too late to do anything about it I guess. Probably too late to do anything when Senator Joe McCarthy was doing what the press called his "witch hunt."

I read a lot which doesn't prove much but some of the books I have read are eye openers. A couple of titles of interest."A Spy Among Friends about the British spy Kim Philby." Philby worked for MI5 and MI6 and did a lot of damage to operations after WW2 ended. He was in a position to get his communist friends into both organization and other communists into the OSS which late became the CIA. None of this was james Bond stuff and no one had any idea who was doing the damaging stuff. By the time they figured it out he'd escaped into Russia where he lived until he passed. A close call but he did escape.

The book "The Forgotten 500" tells of American aviators who had to bail out of badly damaged plane into this country the Germans occupied. Somehow, with help from the locals they were all gathered to one place in hiding. There were two factions, one under marshal Tito, a communist and the other under a very pro- American. Guess who our government supported during the war and it wasn't the pro-American freedom fighter. This leads me to believe the communists were already here in deep cover well before the start of WW2. The question is when?

Methinks that pot which is holding the frog is coming close to were the frog can no long escape being boiled alive. The question is,, What do we do about it?
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you don’t believe we are already in a civil war, your head is firmly planted in the sand.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by justin10mm
People choose to live in HOA's. People choose to mask themselves and their children.

The vast majority of people will do nothing but roll over and take it. Being left alone is not something most humans desire. They either want to be told what to do or they themselves be the ones doing the ordering.

using hoa's in the equation is a stretch......saying you want to be queer ok...just dont try to force me to accept it.

want to mask up ok...dont try and force me to.. etc...hoa for the most part is a decision to have standards on your property so values stay elevated...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
If you don’t believe we are already in a civil war, your head is firmly planted in the sand.

the problem with minding your own business is the other side just keeps adding to the list of their demands.

until one is pushed so much you strike back.....bob

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Originally Posted by Bob_mt

using hoa's in the equation is a stretch......saying you want to be queer ok...just dont try to force me to accept it.

want to mask up ok...dont try and force me to.. etc...hoa for the most part is a decision to have standards on your property so values stay elevated...bob

An HOA is just one more in a long string of choices to give up freedoms for the sake of security.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
John Wick wanted to be left alone.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Probably too late to do anything about it I guess. Probably too late to do anything when Senator Joe McCarthy was doing what the press called his "witch hunt."

I read a lot which doesn't prove much but some of the books I have read are eye openers. A couple of titles of interest."A Spy Among Friends about the British spy Kim Philby." Philby worked for MI5 and MI6 and did a lot of damage to operations after WW2 ended. He was in a position to get his communist friends into both organization and other communists into the OSS which late became the CIA. None of this was james Bond stuff and no one had any idea who was doing the damaging stuff. By the time they figured it out he'd escaped into Russia where he lived until he passed. A close call but he did escape.

The book "The Forgotten 500" tells of American aviators who had to bail out of badly damaged plane into this country the Germans occupied. Somehow, with help from the locals they were all gathered to one place in hiding. There were two factions, one under marshal Tito, a communist and the other under a very pro- American. Guess who our government supported during the war and it wasn't the pro-American freedom fighter. This leads me to believe the communists were already here in deep cover well before the start of WW2. The question is when?

Methinks that pot which is holding the frog is coming close to were the frog can no long escape being boiled alive. The question is,, What do we do about it?
PJ

The Tribe sent us into WWII

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally Posted by Bob_mt

An HOA is just one more in a long string of choices to give up freedoms for the sake of security.

or to guarantee some white trash doesn't move in.....there are different levels of hoa's or restrictions...weather county state or Neighborhood...bob

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
As I said, giving up freedom for security.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You took the words right outta my mouth!
I’m convinced that we Christians are literally are entering the Tribulation period that John warned us about in Revelations.
To try to deny that this is spiritual warfare for the very soul of the nation and our children only shows how benighted you have to be to not see it!
The Christian church is persecuted, and the forces of darkness are aligned against our kids. Who but Satan himself would try to introduce homosexuality and perversion to grade school children?
My soul is prepared, but I truly worry about Ben and my DIL. My Mom instilled me with the faith of a child in Christ’ salvation.
But they’ve grown up in a completely different world, and I’m afraid Carol and I didn’t do as well as our parents did.
I pray I’m wrong and I pray that God still has a purpose for this nation.
I know I’ve read that quote several times over, but I don’t recall ever hearing the source of it. Whoever said it deserves the credit due, because surely right now, it’s words to live by.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,782 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.