Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Looking to buy my first drilling and looking for opinions on working with the title suppliers.

I have been looking at both German Gun Imports out of AL, USA and Great North Gun Co in Canada.

So my questions are around what the forum members experience is with these two suppliers, and any others that can be recommended.

Also wondered if Great North can and will import to the US at all.

Apologies if they are present here and I am not aware but don't want hassles for a nice, working drilling.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will cost $300 up front to import a gun, and there will be about $150-$200 more in dealer handling and taxes.

German Gun Imports is high priced.

The Attic in Minot ND imports drillings, and their descriptions are honest and accurate. They sell on Gunbroker, but you might call them and see if they have something you might want.

https://theatticimports.com/shop/

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
JRD Offline
J
I’ve bought two guns from Tobi and George.
Both guns were in Germany and needed to be imported. It took 4 months and 6 months from start to finish to finally have each gun in hand. If you want to buy it now and get it immediately, don’t shop for guns that are still in Germany. Some of their stock is already in Alabama and ready for immediate shipment, so pay attention to what you’re looking at.

They now list the guns on their website for an all in price that includes the international shipping and FET. You only pay that price plus shipping to your FFL.

I didn’t think their prices were unreasonable and was very satisfied when each of the guns arrived. They described them accurately and guarantee them mechanically.

I’m a happy customer.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
549 members (160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,735
Posts18,401,057
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.