Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
This is the thread where the Joke write themselves..
Please add your $0.02 to keep the fire alive!

Alternate title.. "People who demonstrate that they would be removed by natural selection".

https://www.boredpanda.com/absurd-r...medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I really do not think that going back to law school would be the "right" choice for this young woman...

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone: I personally think two stars is a pretty charitable rating for something that you feel is too “penis-y.” But hey, the sound is good though. Also, a major thing that this review made me wonder about is what it would really feel like to have penises in your ears. I feel like having penises in your ears would either feel a lot warmer or a lot colder than you expected, due to the circulation or lack of circulation in the penises involved. Gosh, when I started writing professionally seven years ago, I never thought that I would end up writing that sentence. Anyway. Penises in ears. I feel like they’d be a lot warmer or colder in your ears than you’d think. “Hey, this penis in my ear is surprisingly chilly.” Etc. I don’t think I can keep on doing this professionally after writing that sentence. Maybe I need a new career. Maybe I should go back to law school or something.

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 03/03/23.

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Bic pens for women:

For girly hands
BIC
VIA AMAZON.COM
Back in 2012, Bic made the mistake of mansplaining writing to women—”thin barrel to fit a woman’s hand”—with their line of Bic for Her Pens. The Internet was not amused:

“If I write something with these pens, does that mean whatever I write is still wrong?”

“I’d really like to buy a pack of these pens; but I probably need my father’s or husband’s permission first.”

“Not pink enough. I was disappointed to find that only one fifth of the pens I received were pink. Or, maybe more, I can’t do math.”

The man’s version takes a beating too
bic-man
VIA AMAZON.COM
Bic has since discontinued its For Her line (wonder why?), but people still like to make a point about pens. The standard black ink version of the old school writing implement received these reviews on the U.K. Amazon site:

“Does it use invisible ink? I tried filling it with invisible ink but got in a horrible mess because I couldn’t tell when it was full. Also can’t tell whether it’s run out or not.”

“Incompatible. Simple instrument in classic black with nice slimline profile. It allows me to write proficiently in English, pretty bloody awfully in French.”

Some people even find this version offensive, if for different reasons:

“What, no V chip? You’d think, with all of the new anti-obscenity laws, that this pen would have a V-chip installed. It DOESN’T!!!!! You should see some of the filthy words and drawings that my children were able to write with this product. I am going to file a formal complaint with the FCC.”

-OMotS

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Here is a whole page of reviews but they are all screen shots...
things like a book on cooking mail chickens, a yodeling pickle... etc

-OMotS

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
guess I forgot to post the link....

"Split in the crotch

I was wearing these shorts around the house when a few friends stopped by. We were all sitting around watching TV when I reached at a weird angle for the remote. The crotch seam pulled apart and my scrotum came spilling out right in front of my friends. This was pretty embarrassing. Picture not attached."

-OMotS

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
fun way to ruin a weekend and blow 100 bucks.

We took this ball to the beach after it took almost two hours to pump it up. We got to push it around for about 10 fun-filled minutes. That was when the wind picked up and sent it hurdling down the beach at about 40 knots. It destroyed everything in its path. Children screamed in terror at the giant inflatable monster that crushed their sand castles. Grown men were knocked down trying to save their families. The faster we chased it, the faster it rolled. It was like it was mocking us. Eventually, we had to stop running after it because its path of injury and destruction was going to cost us a fortune in legal fees. Rumor has it that it can still be seen stalking innocent families on the Florida panhandle. We lost it in South Carolina, so there is something to be said about its durability."

-OMotS

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Playmobil Security Check Point

https://www.cracked.com/article_189...with-impressively-sarcastic-reviews.html

This toy is a model of a security checkpoint at an airport, with the same luggage x-ray and metal detector that has been standard in U.S. airports since the 1970s. Naturally, most reviewers use this as a launching pad for diatribes against the U.S. government and the "police state" represented by the new controversial full-body scanners:

8 Stupid Amazon Products With Impressively Sarcastic Reviews
OK, that might be kind of a ha-ha satire of people who overreact to toys or something. I'm sure they don't really think that airport security belongs in the same category as waterboarding.

8 Stupid Amazon Products With Impressively Sarcastic Reviews
Advertisement
I cut it off there because this guy wrote a whole [bleep] essay about our police state and what's wrong with airport security and how the system favors the rich and something about Guantanamo. I think he started out planning to write a joke about how thanks to some interesting timing, a previously innocent toy for kids now reminds people of a current controversy and then remembered how much he hated the TSA and started writing a Letter to the Editor.

I'm not joking when I say it's an essay, here's what the whole thing looks like.

"But wait," you might say, "I agree with that guy and find his stupid essay funny and enlightening. Can't a person make a political point and also get it across humorously, even if you disagree with him?"

Sure, but it wouldn't look like that. It would probably look something like this.

-OMotS

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,118
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.