Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by szihn
More "Cops at work" here.

Remember the bosses never do ANYTHING.

Cops do it ALL!

to me the first cop is being to forcefull what is wrong with just asking not demanding , the cops escalated it more than he did , cops got to arrogant
then when he went to move he was still wrong , cops were asz whole

so now that i have read the whole post i find that the LT AZZ has been that way for years , get him off the force ,,reminds me of Idaho i think when they killed the owner of the bull that got out.. seams to me most cops dont know how to kill animals, animals do not normally stand up so you can hit center mass, .. between the eyes , between eye and ear , in the ear towards the brain,, shoot lots of cattle for slaughter that way with a 22.

Last edited by norm99; 04/28/23.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
"One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result."

You nailed it cs2blue. It was not a violation of the Bill of Rights for this man to drive a mile down the road, and meet up with his son 10 minutes later.
Some of y'all sound like Rachel Maddow.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you get up on a cops back when he's doing an investigation, you become part of of the investigation.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If you get up on a cops back when he's doing an investigation, you become part of of the investigation.

When you pull over to wait for the cops to finish writing a ticket to your travel partner you become an assault victim.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Mr Espinoza has a large payday coming. Lol, tased while he was handcuffed good Lord what a dumbass cop.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That would no doubt have been the cops testimony in court.

Bodycam shows truth and facts.
Can't dispute that.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When a person pulls up behind a leo making a traffic stop, it creates reasonable suspension for that officer to believe that person may be a threat and react accordingly.

I did not comment on the officer's performance.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
When a person pulls up behind a leo making a traffic stop, it creates reasonable suspension for that officer to believe that person may be a threat and react accordingly.

I did not comment on the officer's performance.

What did the officers not want him to record? Were they wanting to turn their cameras off?

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...h-criminal-history-tased-man-in-the-face

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result."

You nailed it cs2blue. It was not a violation of the Bill of Rights for this man to drive a mile down the road, and meet up with his son 10 minutes later.
Some of y'all sound like Rachel Maddow.

Looks like interfering with filming is a violation.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca10/21-1247/21-1247-2022-07-11.html

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is why cops should be killed and the video played for the poor families at the memorial service.

Good job pigs indeed

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/28/23.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cs2blue
One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result.
Who was the dick first, who initiated then aggravated situation, the cop or dad?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The pig

Anyone here would leave their family member there and not wait for them?

Show me the fella that would and I’ll show you a coward.

Fugg cops

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The pig

Anyone here would leave their family member there and not wait for them?

Show me the fella that would and I’ll show you a coward.

Fugg cops

Decent chance the Dad was aware of LE agencies in the area employing and supporting violent criminals.

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...h-criminal-history-tased-man-in-the-face

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops are lucky that most folk ain’t willing to step across that little blue line to protect their rights but that is luckily becoming less of a deterrent.

At the memorial services the families need to see these videos of the prick cops.

It ain’t no different than in warfare, the major difference in outcomes ain’t training, its the willingness to do what you have to do.

Case in point would be the punk Uvalde untrained teen school shooter out matching a billion trained law enforcement cowards that rather put hand sanitizer on than save children.

Cops ain’t good for chit except eating donuts and writing reports

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin cops are puzzies for the most part with a chip on their shoulder.

Just like ragheads “A good one is a dead one”

Defund

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/29/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Peace and freedom comes through bloodshed, don’t ever forget it !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every cop cept Andy Griffith will be rotting in hell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
One of the big problems in our country today is so many people have both a lack of self-control and a lack of common sense. I won't get into all of the other issues discussed herein. However, why in the hell would you pull your vehicle in behind a police officer engaged in a traffic stop? Does nobody else here have a problem with this. Irrespective of all else going on, why would someone ever do that? That's just irresponsible, rude and, yes, aggressive, whether he intends it to be or not. Could all other things have been handled better? Absolutely, and by everybody involved. I'm not addressing all of those as they have been beat to death already. However, this behavior, in my opinion, is inexcusable. Pull over a 1/4 mile or so in front of your family member and just sit there and wait. Good frickin grief! I reiterate, I don't say that was an excuse for all that happened; but, it was certainly, in my mind, the catalyst for everything that happened subsequently.

Maybe Espinoza was familiar with Lt. Trujillo's unchecked and violent criminal behavior along with Las Animas SO/other parts of the system supporting that lawless behavior which caused him to fear for his son's life.

https://www.kktv.com/2023/04/28/colorado-lawyers-reveal-criminal-background-las-animas-sheriff/

Damn. LACSD is gonna be spending a lot of the people’s money on this one.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Every cop cept Andy Griffith will be rotting in hell

See ya there!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Peace and freedom comes through bloodshed, don’t ever forget it !

Well, get on with it, hero.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1234, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,732
Posts18,457,509
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.