Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JeffA
It's actually all bullschit, check the records, Native Americans are no more subject to be murdered or missing than the next race.

Well one race stands out, guess which one..

Not true if we are talking young, pretty girls.

Young pretty girls on reservations tend to disappear.
Thats where I got mine, was on tbe rez, but then everyone knew she left with whitey!

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's actually all bullschit, check the records, Native Americans are no more subject to be murdered or missing than the next race.

You don`t often see many pretty Indian girls or women. Elizabeth Warren being living proof.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Huntz

You don`t often see many pretty Indian girls or women. Elizabeth Warren being living proof.

Nope you don’t. In my case the dark haired Mohican is still 114 pounds of head turning beauty. I’m a happy breed.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ole Spandex C.unt will be along shortly to virtue signal and tell you that “other race” are just poor miss understood children that are really good folks. 🤪
🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Most of the rest here know it’s actually just NBN. It’s what they do.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ole Spandex C.unt will be along shortly to virtue signal and tell you that “other race” are just poor miss understood children that are really good folks. 🤪
🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Or IBI’s?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Osky

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Or IBI’s?

Osky

The very few Native Americans I’ve known are not near the POS’s as the majority of those from the Dark Continent.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/28/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think in Montana where my blood is from the two reservations I know of are pretty much at the mercy of the tribal council. What they decide is the rule tho not always enforced.
Outside the res people do not hear about all the crime within nor the lack of enforcement.

There are more young, especially young ladies who go missing than most know and more of the cause is from within the Rez than will be admitted to.

Osky

Canada is no different.

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Or IBI’s?

Osky

The very few Native Americans I’ve known are not near the POS’s as the majority of those from the Dark Continent.

My comment was not to make any sort of comparison. Simply things on the reservation are done Indian ways. Right, wrong, or otherwise. Makes no sense to an outside eye a lot of times, to those inside it’s just another day in the life. Booze was of course bad, drugs will end them.

Osky

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Or IBI’s?

Osky

My comment was not to make any sort of comparison. Simply things on the reservation are done Indian ways. Right, wrong, or otherwise. Makes no sense to an outside eye a lot of times, to those inside it’s just another day in the life. Booze was of course bad, drugs will end them.

Osky

Yep. Agreed.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Osky

That's just it, most these Native communities are small and close-knit, they know who the good guys and bad guys are just like in any other small rural community.

THERE ARE FEW TRUE MYSTERIES within these type communities.

They were just promoting this program in the Anchorage paper yesterday.

It's called the 'Not Invisible Act Commission', the mission claims to be as follows:

The “Not Invisible Act Commission" an advisory committee composed of law enforcement, tribal leaders, federal partners, service providers, and most importantly —survivors—. The Commission’s purpose is to make recommendations to the Department of the Interior and Department of Justice to improve intergovernmental coordination and establish best practices for state-tribal-federal law enforcement to combat the epidemic of missing persons, murder, and trafficking of Native Americans and Alaska Natives ***

I could save them a lot of time and money by just printing up a simple to read, educational flyer but it'd be titled 'The Hazardous of Becoming a Alcoholic or Crack Whore'.

It wouldn't be bias or racist in any form, it could be posted in any community on earth that felt they had the need.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,881 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.