Hop To
Page 3 of 150 1 2 3 4 5 149 150
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Poland has sent a high ranking General out to say that Poland lacks the resources to continue supporting Ukraine. He also says that most Ukranian refugees will not return to Ukraine.

https://rmx.news/poland/we-simply-d...ns-russia-has-resources-to-continue-war/

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I've seen Ukrainians, including fighting age men here in Colorado. They are filtering out of Poland into the other parts of the Western World.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If multiple accounts from various sources are accurate there's been large scale missile attacks on Ukraine and Russia sent a large flight of TU-95s over.

Of course, there's always the possibility of the reports being false and are being spread in order to give NATO justification to become further involved in the conflict.

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It just needs to end. It’s useless slaughter at this point. The position of the US is completely reliant upon belief that the sanctions would cause economic unrest in Russia that would lead to the fall of the Putin government. That isn’t going to happen. Russia is doing fine economically. The people hurt in Russia economically are the oligarchs. The common people are fine. Part of that is because Russia never was all that highly developed as a consumer economy anyway. So, the average Russian isn’t noticing all that much difference. The biggest consumers were the oligarchs. And contrary to popular opinion here, Putin made his bones on getting the oligarchs under control. He is a populist. He is more popular than ever.

And all of that is directly opposite to the impact of the war here in the west. Here the oligarchs are doing better than ever while the common people are getting hammered.

It’s just pointless now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ukraine war costing US tax payers over $60,000 every minute

mind boggling the uketards still support this bankrupting of the United States

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
If multiple accounts from various sources are accurate there's been large scale missile attacks on Ukraine and Russia sent a large flight of TU-95s over.

Of course, there's always the possibility of the reports being false and are being spread in order to give NATO justification to become further involved in the conflict.

I guess we'll see.
Any update on this?
https://www.kyivpost.com/post/16450

Seems like there are more reports of Russian aircraft making attacks. I think Ukrainian air defenses are getting thinned out.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I've seen Ukrainians, including fighting age men here in Colorado. They are filtering out of Poland into the other parts of the Western World.

We have thousand of American soldiers on the Ukraine border ready to die for Zelensky's bank account

Go Joe Biden!!!!!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
They say Bakhmut is leveled a---town of 80,000 with less than 4000 inhabits now, living in shelters. I have a friend in Berlin for her mother's funeral and burial. She is volunteering at a refugee camp feeding about 1000 Ukraine orphans daily. It's a mess.

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka

You’re just a Putin Pufter

Kill Orcs

Saw that coming!

Jesus!

Lying Liars lie!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by plumbum

I guess we'll see.

Any update on this?

The same morons who bought fully into Covid scam, like plum dumb and Antelope sniper, and received multiple jabs are the exact same ones on here parroting the globalist Dems' war mongering. Every uketard poster was also an ignorant covtard

This how weak minded and dumb they are

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by ribka

You’re just a Putin Pufter

Kill Orcs

Saw that coming!

Jesus!

Lying Liars lie!

Lol !!!!

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Considering the current state of American immigration that is a good thing.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by OldHat

The Ukrainian girls are hot.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Poland has sent a high ranking General out to say that Poland lacks the resources to continue supporting Ukraine. He also says that most Ukranian refugees will not return to Ukraine.

That is simply his way of saying to the rest of Europe to help more.

Poland fears Russia as much as Ukraine and the Baltic states. Poland is all in on this fight.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm sure Ukrainians would be pro 2nd amendment too. LOL

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
...And contrary to popular opinion here, Putin made his bones on getting the oligarchs under control.

Nobody says that's not true. He just got them, and their businesses, under his control.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Poland fears Russia as much as Ukraine and the Baltic states. Poland is all in on this fight.

I agree. I looked for other reporting on the OP statement, and that does seem to be the case. Both sides are facing artillery resupply constraints.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The Ukrainian girls are hot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I've seen reports that there's quite a few Polish troops fighting in Ukraine,..as in a few thousand.

As for the rest of Western Europe, some of the more advanced countries are sending state of the art tanks and equipment, but others are sending old APC's and various other pieces of machinery that aren't even in working condition.

Many of those countries only have limited resources and it's easy to understand why they don't want to gut their armories just to see it turned into scrap by the Russians.

How are they going to replace it? Quite a bit of the former Eastern Blok countries are armed with old Soviet weaponry left over from the Soviet Union. Some of their more modern equipment was bought from Russia.

Russia sure isn't going to be too eager to sell them any more and the Western countries are having the squeeze put on them from all of their equipment they've sent to Ukraine.

Poland probably has a decent quantity of weaponry still in stock. But they don't want to throw it away by handing it over to Ukraine. Hence, the latest statement from the Polish General that Poland couldn't afford to keep arming Ukraine.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Raeford
Just checked:
GAF meter still sitting on Zero

Yep. Aout equal between Sudan and Ukraine...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 3 of 150 1 2 3 4 5 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.