Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

Pardon the typpo on wares that exist,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,while you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Seems like you make lots of "typos" with magazine lengths. Remember when you were suckinass (worse than I've ever seen on this forum) regarding the Model 20 short Nula's with the "2.6" internal length which was really 2.5", and also the Oregunsmithing maximum "COAL of 2.45+" which is only around 2.43" ? Perhaps learn to read digital calipers.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 05/06/23.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

You be sure to keep Googling aloud,about my wares,which you've never even seen...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

Pardon the typpo on wares that exist,as you greedily read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,while you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

:Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Seems like you make lots of "typos" with magazine lengths. Remember when you were suckinass (worse than I've ever seen on this forum) regarding the Model 20 short Nula's with the "2.6" internal length which was really 2.5", and also the Oregunsmithing maximum "COAL of 2.45+" which is only around 2.43" ? Perhaps learn to read digital calipers.

Hey Hey Hey! Lighten up on Stumpy...

it ain't easy going thru life being Short, Cross Eyed and having only two working brain cells...

where do you think he got : Fortunately for you, Imagination and Pretend are free, so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". ? Probably from 40 to 50 campfire members from days gone pass, telling him that...

Stumpy is a perfect example of how some folks can be the "man they'll never really been in real life" just because the internet exists....What little social life he has is all on the internet....His social life in Alaska is his left hand and a kleenex.

ain't easy being Schtick... even the Japanese tourists are taller than he is...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your Drooling Brokedicktitude is HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Was in a hurry,dropping the boys off at the airport,as you slithered for a first fhuqking clue. Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you Dream aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
grin

Hooked another sucker this morning.... using the same ol bait its bites on every single time...

Toss it back in, so I can hook the same fish again next time....

all it takes is for him to hear his name....

have a good weekend Schtick.... dreaming of being, tall, great and sober for once...

ain't easy being Schtick, is it? crazy

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Ain't it a hoot,that I taught you how to punctuate...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for being sooooooo smitten.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
haha.....Johnny one note, the usurper of the king $hit title.

The forum niqqer that calls the icelander black. LOL. laffin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Pardon wares that exist,while you Dream aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stumpy,

you didn't teach me schitt....Heck I graduated High School when you were 2 years old, still pissing and dumping in your diaper. I do hope you at least quit doing that...finally...

Heck, teaching me what you know? I am sure you have more time behind bars than I have in College Level Class times...
what you've learned in the school of hard knocks is probably off the charts, but evidently you haven't learned it very well.
I've got 4 degrees and other class time just learning " things" I've been interested in...

but hey, I concede you are more high profile than I'll ever be....heck, I've heard Coos County would love to catch ya back in town for those past arrest warrants...but I won't tell em...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A friend had one - deceased. I sold it for his kids. They were being screwed by their evil step mother and needed the cash. I liked the rifle, but didn’t need another 223. I didn’t see the bad things some have said. It shot fine too.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 67 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.