Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

You've never even seen or shot a 6 ARC...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

They look like this. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though "luckily",you can "afford" to steal avatars. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

I have seen but not shot a rifle in 6 ARC but I am going to start competing in a local 500 yard steel match with a Grendel and if I am not pleased with it I will put a 6 ARC barrel on the upper. Since the match pace is 10 shots in four minutes I want to use an AR. I notice your picture is of a bolt gun so off topic in the AR and Tactical rifles forum.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ARIC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rickety,

Did I hurt your mangina with my words?

I sowwy.

Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Before you call someone stupid, get your spelling right, or you look stupid.

Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
That's what you get when you vote for liberal's.....your you're just to stupid to figure it out.............

Why did his comment hurt your surgically created vagina? You retard Biden voters crack me up.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I simply shoot it all and then some,if only to your perpetual chagrin...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now as Grendeltude goes,I "only" shoot .224,.243 and .264 versions,in both Turnbolts and Kruchentickers. Perhaps start a Thread on The BIG Day,when you actually fire one. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by David_Walter
A lot of states, like Washingfornia where I live, prohibit 223 caliber bullets for big game.

A lot of states? I haven’t looked because it doesn’t effect me but I was under the impression that the majority of Gun states were ok with 22’s?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
SniffleKchunt,

You are Google Pretending,about things you've never even seen,let alone done...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If I'm going to fling 88/90's,it's going to be in a 224 Grendel,of which I've more than a few,in both Turnbolts and Krunchentickers. .545 and .585 BC's there. You feel free to use your Imagination to Pretend about "flatness" and I'll shoot Real World atmospherics and reap the inherent advantages of same,in wares that actually exist. Hint.

Big Day for you,now you can say you've "seen" same. Hint.

You CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are a riot! Hint.

JO Gen2 BDL metal here,so you can continue to get your Google on. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Littlestick, stop pretending that you do a lot of long-range hunting necessitating the long, heavy for caliber high bc projectiles...because you don't. All your "hunting" is opportunistic shots from a boat to some little blacktail on the shore at under 100 yards or some little critter in the water at 15 yards wanting to eat a fish. And stop being so dishonest and acknowledge that at short to medium distances a medium weight projectile with a good bc for its weight is going to shoot flatter and sometimes even have less wind drift than a heavy higher bc bullet going much slower.

Johnny one note can't say anything else. Lol. And even with that, he gets a hell of a lot more said than done. He got called out and booted from other forums for being a fraud and a troll 10 years ago. Some things never change.

When you’re fat as hell and can barely waddle across a creek, long distance shooting becomes more of a necessity than a choice. Not that LimpStick could ever close the distance to begin with…

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I built an AR in 6 ARC for my son last year and had a blast shooting it. Finally build one for myself. The barrel was a bit suspect as a friend pawned it off on me for cheap. Not sure who makes it, but I suspect CMMG. No markings other than "6MM ARC ENG" melonite 16" barrel with rifle length gas. I put a cheap AGB on it and first trip to the range, it cycled through the tests just fine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have a load with the 105 bthp that shoots great in both our AR's using A2520. That powder seemed to work better than Lever. Ran out of the A2520 after loading up a bunch of ammo and tried Shooter's World Match. Same charge, shoots the same. I normally use a 6.8spc for deer here in KY, but will switch over to this for this next season.

Picked up a couple boxes of factory loaded 108 ELD-M but they shoot like crap out of my AR. Have not tested those in the son's AR yet. I do know that his AR likes the 103 ELD-X factory ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffCry,

Your high pitched nasal whine is fhuqking soothing,you Brokedick Do NOTHING Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kaleb,

This list is from 2103, so I’m not sure how accurate it is.

Alabama- centerfire
Alaska- centerfire
Alberta- .23 and up centerfire
Arizona- centerfire
Arkansas- .22 and up centerfire
California- centerfire
Colorado- .24 and up, 70grn or larger bullet/ minimum of 1000ft/lbs at 100 yards
Connecticut- .243 and up if legal in your area
Delaware- shotgun/muzzle loader
Florida- centerfire
Georgia- .22 and up centerfire
Hawaii- Any rifle with at least 1200 ft/lbs of ME. This would start at around .223 I think
Idaho- Centerfire (cannot weigh more than 16 lbs?)
Illinois- Shotgun/ML/Pistol onlyIndiana- Rifles with pistol calibers/shotgun/ML/Pistols
Iowa- .24 or larger centerfire only for antlerless season in part of the state.
Kansas- .23 or larger centerfire (actually says larger than .23 so maybe .24 is the mininum)
Kentucky- centerfire
Louisiana- .22 and up centerfire
Maine- .22 magnum rimfire and up!
Manitoba- Centerfire, but it says .23 and below not recommended. Does not say illegal though.
Maryland- ME of at least 1200 ft/lbs
Mass- Shotgun/ML
Michigan- centerfire in certain areas
Minnesota- .24 and up centerfire
Mississippi- No restrictions that I could find
Missouri- centerfire
Montana- No restrictions
Nebraska- Rifles with 900 ft/lbs or more at 100 yards
Nevada- .22 centerfire and up
New Hampshire- centerfire
New Jersey- shotgun only
New Mexico- centerfire
New York- centerfire
North Carolina- No restrictions
North Dakota- .22-.49 centerfire
Nova Scotia- .23 and up
Ohio- Shotgun/ML
Oklahoma- centerfire with 55 grn or heavier bullet
Ontario- centerfire
Oregon- .22 centerfire and upPennsylvania- centerfire
Quebec- 6mm/.243 and up
Rhode Island- shotgun/ML*
Saskatchewan- .24 and up
South Carolina- centerfire
South Dakota- rifles with 1,000 ft/lbs or more ME
Tennessee- centerfire
Texas- centerfire
Utah- centerfire
Vermont- No restriction
Virginia- .23 centerfire and up
Washington- .24 centerfire and up
West Virginia- .25 rimfire and up and all centerfire
Wisconsin- .22 centerfire and up
Wyoming- .23 centerfire and up

John Stark.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

I simply shoot it all and then some,if only to your perpetual chagrin...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now as Grendeltude goes,I "only" shoot .224,.243 and .264 versions,in both Turnbolts and Kruchentickers. Perhaps start a Thread on The BIG Day,when you actually fire one. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

25 yard groups?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You feel free to "convince" yourself of that which you most NEED to hear,if only to satiate your stolen avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist and .6xx BC's at 2650fps. Google as you must and "live" vicariously as you do. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
ur getting 2650 with a 112 'burner?? or the budweiser blender?

barrel length?

what's bolt life?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
112 MB illustrated and I rather like 'em to 3300fps,from a multitude of platforms. Howie OEM 7.5 RPM wearing JO Gen2 guts/bottom,allows 2.475" COAL,which muchly sweetens the pot from a 19" chop. They are 110 Beer Can slick,in like atmospheres. Hint.

I've not had any Grendel Krunchenticker bolt issues,in 224,243 or 264 Grendel and shoot a goodly smattering of different flavors. Harrison's 750 XD bolts,being my favorite. Barrels run the gamut of flavorings,but 20" Rifle Gas for me. Hint.

Simply sensational chambering. Hint...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Radian builders kit with Proof carbon 18"
Shoots factory 108gr ELD-Match under 1' @ 200yds.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cool rig TDH!

Nice buck as well!

Semper Fi
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Took my eye off the thread for a few weeks (a crazy red head moved in with me) and the good stuff comes out.
Last I was on, I was left with the question what kind of longevity the ARC would give especially for the folk that tip the powder jug a little hard. I've been there for the evolution of .440 based cartridges breaking AR lugs; first with x39's and 6PPC's, then with the Grendels. Even Alexander's beefed up bolts were still shedding lugs on occasion. I still need to figure out what to do with my 6.5 and my FatRat.

I have a couple of ARP Superbolts in my project bin because when Harrison first brought them out he was running one hard as a BR. That was going to be my succession plan to run my BR match rifle. I'd lost track of ARP for a bit and heard nothing of the Super Bolts for a while. I'd heard he stopped making them.

Questions: Is Harrison producing them again? How many rounds do you have on yours so far? How hot are you loading? I got the FatRat up to 2800 with 105's on Alexanders improved bolt...but I backed off then shelved it when friends lost lugs at the same speed.

How do you think the ARP Supers will stand up for a .473 based cartridge?

Last edited by ChrisF; 05/11/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I need to put these to use.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only ginger i’ll let live with me anymore.

Still will get into your stuff and destroy the house when you’re out with your friends, but doesn’t call the popo and blame it one you and then take 1/2 your retirement when she moves back out.

Originally Posted by ChrisF
Took my eye off the thread for a few weeks (a crazy red head moved in with me) and the good stuff comes out.

John Stark.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Still will get into your stuff and destroy the house when you’re out with your friends, but doesn’t call the popo and blame it one you and then take 1/2 your retirement when she moves back out.

...mine eats slugs and snails sick...I guess I should count my blessings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Krunchenticker has never been a platform for me,to mash the gas pedal. I've always treated it as a platform to launch meaningful BC's,at meaningful velocity and to simply let the bullet do the heavy lifting. I could give ZERO fhuqks about an "extra" coupla "clicks" at 1000yds. Hint.

I've shot the frightening fhuqk out of 224,243 and 264 Grendels,mainly because I have lots of rifles so chambered and REALLY like it's performance. They are a simply one pass sizing operation,play nice and great brass abounds. Due those mechanical advantages,they can do nothing other than shine brightly,which is how they default. I've less than ZERO interest in case forming in/for Krunchentickers,just simply pass the Lapooey Virgins and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Harrison is out,but I do see he has a batch of Grendel Titan bolts and extensions,with 46pcs of each for $4000. Somewhat tempting,but I don't see myself building another 46 rifles in said chamberings,though it may interest others? Hint.

I'm a 224 Grendel SLUT and it should be the next SALAMI OEM offering. 7" RPM,Rifle Gas,88 ELD Smooches and ASC mags...LOVE it. Hint................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Krunchenticker has never been a platform for me,to mash the gas pedal. I've always treated it as a platform to launch meaningful BC's,at meaningful velocity and to simply let the bullet do the heavy lifting. I could give ZERO fhuqks about an "extra" coupla "clicks" at 1000yds. Hint.

I've shot the frightening fhuqk out of 224,243 and 264 Grendels,mainly because I have lots of rifles so chambered and REALLY like it's performance. They are a simply one pass sizing operation,play nice and great brass abounds. Due those mechanical advantages,they can do nothing other than shine brightly,which is how they default. I've less than ZERO interest in case forming in/for Krunchentickers,just simply pass the Lapooey Virgins and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Harrison is out,but I do see he has a batch of Grendel Titan bolts and extensions,with 46pcs of each for $4000. Somewhat tempting,but I don't see myself building another 46 rifles in said chamberings,though it may interest others? Hint.

I'm a 224 Grendel SLUT and it should be the next SALAMI OEM offering. 7" RPM,Rifle Gas,88 ELD Smooches and ASC mags...LOVE it. Hint................
Little Stick, you should build another 46 rifles so that you can get another 46 hits of Dopermine. That is the real reason you keep buying the rifles and scopes...just like a woman with a shopping addiction. You certainly don't hunt with all those rifles.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.