Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have the 2-12x42.
Like it.
Pretty much every loopie I've ever owned crapped out between 800 and ,1000 rounds.
I'm not there yet on the 2-12.
So far so good.
Time will tell.
Reticle is a big game killer.
Thinning it out would be mistake.
Never had a issue load developing with a fat reticle.
Just fit it to your target . pretty simple.
Think the only thing I'd like changed on it is a capped windage knob.
Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

I will say the colored electrical tape on your caps is looking much neater... far more "professional".

Congratulations!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CreditQueen,

You'd require a co-signer for the tape alone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" to obliviously quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you "live" vicariously,reading my EVERY word and gawking every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Try prying your kchunts from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome to the forum.
I Respect that and welcome the open conversation.
I had one of your range finders from camera land ny.
Think it was the Midas 1 mile?
It would not range a torso silhouette at 850+/-. With plenty of reflective objects around it. I’ll post a pic.
I called and spoke to somebody (maybe you?) and got asked if I was using a tripod. I wasn’t but you guys still had me send it and replaced with a new one. Tried out the new one and same. So I sold it and told him about the tripod if he shoots that far. But, my other range finders don’t need a tripod even at their max range.

Regarding your scope, I saw couple guys ask about low power hunting scope. This is a big thing that you and other scope manufacturers are missing out on.
I get that you’re making what sells… ELR scopes for all the new long range wannabe or LPVO for tacticool D bags.
There are still guys out there that want nice quality scopes not made in China for their brush guns or straight wall cartridge rifles. Lightweight, 1-6, 2-8, fixed 6x with out all the tactical BS. 32 or 40 mm
I’m ok with BDC but don’t need the full blown Christmas tree .
Thanks, Andre
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

You are a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqktard...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass 10yd parallax 35 Mil's on the erector,locking turrets(both),mechanical zero stop,FFP,a lineal mil scale intuitive reticle and killer illumination,while you Google for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

When you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination,is it as loud as PaulaBurnedHard's? Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Dre
Regarding your scope, I saw couple guys ask about low power hunting scope. This is a big thing that you and other scope manufacturers are missing out on.
I get that you’re making what sells… ELR scopes for all the new long range wannabe or LPVO for tacticool D bags.
There are still guys out there that want nice quality scopes not made in China for their brush guns or straight wall cartridge rifles. Lightweight, 1-6, 2-8, fixed 6x with out all the tactical BS. 32 or 40 mm
Thanks, Andre

It's called- look elsewhere. Vortex missed the mark as well with the LHT. Instead they make products to go along with the current fads. Think Bud Light. Lol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure why then”Christmas tree” reticle is a negative? Or why if you want 2-8 vs 2-12 you don’t just stop at 8?

I get the made in China hate, but it’s misplaced.

Being China’s #1 trading partner has probably deterred a war over Taiwan.

Originally Posted by Dre
Welcome to the forum.
I Respect that and welcome the open conversation.
I had one of your range finders from camera land ny.
Think it was the Midas 1 mile?
It would not range a torso silhouette at 850+/-. With plenty of reflective objects around it. I’ll post a pic.
I called and spoke to somebody (maybe you?) and got asked if I was using a tripod. I wasn’t but you guys still had me send it and replaced with a new one. Tried out the new one and same. So I sold it and told him about the tripod if he shoots that far. But, my other range finders don’t need a tripod even at their max range.

Thanks, Andre

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Liking my Helos BTR GEN2 2-12.

Ignore Paul sand in the vagina, Barnard. Hes a libtard.

He's a Biden supporter.

Last edited by hicountry; 05/28/23.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ken and David.
I have looked else where. But there isn’t much selection in regards to quality yet affordable scopes in the lower power range. Look at the price old vx1 2-7, Same price or more than when they were new.
Why stop at 8 power? Do I really need 2-12 with LR reticle on my 44 mag carbine? Wouldn’t the 1-6
Or 2-8 be more than enough scope ? Or Does it really need all the AR tactical reticle?
Wide field of view is much more important to me when hunting the thick stuff vs max zoom. Make it 1.5-8 for all that I care.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wanna see a red-white-blue tape job as it it Memorial Day wknd.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hicountry
Liking my Helos BTR GEN2 2-12.

Ignore Paul sand in the vagina, Barnard. Hes a libtard.

He's a Biden supporter.

That's just darling that you say that while chewing on Xi's crotch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you gals Drool aloud...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you ladies,Imagination,Pretend and Homoerotic Fantasies are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Drool,

You are a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqktard...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass 10yd parallax 35 Mil's on the erector,locking turrets(both),mechanical zero stop,FFP,a lineal mil scale intuitive reticle and killer illumination,while you Google for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

When you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination,is it as loud as PaulaBurnedHard's? Hint.

I’m going to apologize ahead of time, Because I hate to ruin a good thread and hate to be an A hole.
But Tiny can’t help him self and needs to shut his pie hole.
Btw Stick how is your wife and kids Doing?

Let me show you something worth real value….Not your Athlon scope and electrical tape..
https://imgur.com/a/HzRAsAT

Last edited by Dre; 05/28/23.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What's with the plastic bag?....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
I wanna see a red-white-blue tape job as it it Memorial Day wknd.

With sprinkles?

...or maybe itty bitty little stars?.

Do you have glitter tape Stick?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

Your AMAZINGLY long list,of very WELL founded Brokedick Insecurities,is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised",that you can almost post a picture,by yourself. Almost! Hint.

Hercules was 2 months old,on his first Buck. Illuminatti there,Wayne's world bottom and stock,with a 120 MB Smooch. Google as you MUST. Hint.

BabyMan was a "whopping" 5 months old here and the splendors exceed your "life's" efforts. 6x MQ and some tape,for a 162 'Max. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let me give you a hint..I’m still married and have my kids around
Also Where is the photoshop pic of your bear on your shoulders and you hovering over rocks?
Now stfu and move along

Last edited by Dre; 05/28/23.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

All BS aside... Nice looking kid and woman/wife/daughter...

+1... Congrats!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

I VERY much enjoy that your Woke Crying Karen Routine,is no fhuqking "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of you feverishly reading my EVERY fhuqking word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only to "live" vicariously and escape being you,for fleeting moments? Perhaps extoll upon what you "do" for a "living",which mandates the High Pitched Whining Brokedicktitude an AMAZINGLY long list of Insecurities? Hint

Baby Man was 5 months old on his first Steelhead,which trumps your "life's" efforts. Hint.

At least you "get" to read about it and ogle The Splendid Pixels,as you TRY to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint.

How come you are schlepping a Goat Fhuqk 10/22 with an Oil Filter "can" and Baby Man drives a Vudoo,with a HD MQ 1-6x Lit Bitch? Google as you MUST and Whine as you do. Hint.

Try prying your kchunt from the couch and actually mashing a trigger. Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Labman95
How about a relatively light weight scope in the 2x7x36 range. This would be strictly a hunting scope. Don't need turrets or Xmas tree reticles. SFP with a duplex reticle. Something to compete with the Leupold 2.5x8x36.
This. ^^^

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,023
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.