Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Except, when all is said and done, there will likely be no need for a lease of a ROW or any other access on the majority of corner crossings in the West.

Correct, as per your usual.

It’ll save a lot of taxpayer money in the end.
That money will just be wasted elsewhere I am sure, but that is a different discussion.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Except, when all is said and done, there will likely be no need for a lease of a ROW or any other access on the majority of corner crossings in the West.

Correct, as per your usual.

It’ll save a lot of taxpayer money in the end.
That money will just be wasted elsewhere I am sure, but that is a different discussion.

Oh boy, don't fellas like you and me know that!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Buzz reminds me of the smart mouth kid in school that picked his nose and everybody threw rocks at🤣🤣🤣
You remind me of the kids I sent home with busted noses, fat lips, and loose teeth when they got smart.
If I went to school with you I’d stuff your midget ass in a trash can and roll it down a hill 😉

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Buzz reminds me of the smart mouth kid in school that picked his nose and everybody threw rocks at🤣🤣🤣
You remind me of the kids I sent home with busted noses, fat lips, and loose teeth when they got smart.
If I went to school with you I’d stuff your midget ass in a trash can and roll it down a hill 😉

I'm sure you felt pretty tough when you were in 3rd grade and celebrated your 16th birthday.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The personal attacks are a bit out of place maybe? I was enjoying the discussion about the right of passage issue. Not knowing anything about the Buzz person or the BHA I was very pleased to see the courts come down on the side of the little man, the everyday citizen trying to access his property that is his by right of being a U.S. citizen.

I am fortunate to own enough property to satisfy my needs but a lot of folks aren't and as I have stated earlier I spent a 30 year career dealing with wealthy men that wanted the state to keep the "riff raff" far away from their property.

I'm wondering what the big deal is with Buzz and what difference does it make about the .243W vs. the 6mm Rem?
I think it stems from BuzzyTard being affiliated with gun grabbers.
Oh,

Hastings, don't believe Tommybot/Fibka...here is BHA's official position statement on the second:

North American Policy Statement:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers proudly supports the individual right to keep and bear arms as
guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/ba...mendment_Policy_Statement.pdf?1579635386

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have you found those who use your road throw trash out, go Mach III or otherwise somehow cause havoc?

I am all for respecting private property rights as well as programs or legislation providing reasonable access through private to public, but it seems people always find a way to ruin it.
The bad ones are the ones who don't ask permission at all. Very little trouble from those who call and ask.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The personal attacks are a bit out of place maybe? I was enjoying the discussion about the right of passage issue. Not knowing anything about the Buzz person or the BHA I was very pleased to see the courts come down on the side of the little man, the everyday citizen trying to access his property that is his by right of being a U.S. citizen.

I am fortunate to own enough property to satisfy my needs but a lot of folks aren't and as I have stated earlier I spent a 30 year career dealing with wealthy men that wanted the state to keep the "riff raff" far away from their property.

I'm wondering what the big deal is with Buzz and what difference does it make about the .243W vs. the 6mm Rem?
Oh,

Hastings, don't believe Tommybot/Fibka...here is BHA's official position statement on the second:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers proudly supports the individual right to keep and bear arms as

Does that include ARs?
I am not being a smart ass. I am genuinely curious.

Lots of people and organizations ‘support’ the 2nd Amendment but have varied interpretations as to what arms the 2nd applies to and ‘assault’ rifles are front and center.

Heck, there are a few ‘staunch’ 2nd supporters here on the ‘Fire that feel restricting full auto weapons is perfectly acceptable and that the 2nd doesn’t apply.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Oh,

Does that include ARs?

Lots of people and organizations ‘support’ the 2nd Amendment but have varied interpretations as to what arms the 2nd applies to and ‘assault’ rifles are front and center.

Heck, there are a few ‘staunch’ 2nd supporters here on the ‘Fire that feel restricting full auto weapons is perfectly acceptable and that the 2nd doesn’t apply.

Correct. Even Biden says he supports the 2nd amendment. No one should give anything to BHA.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh,

Does that include ARs?

Yes Buzz, which firearms do BHA support the keeping and bearing of?

for those not wishing to click on the link:

2014 NORTH AMERICAN POLICY STATEMENT:
SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPORT
Purpose: The intent of policy statements are to provide a formal mechanism for Backcountry
Hunters & Anglers to engage in specific conservation issues while establishing clear policy
direction that not only defines the parameters of our position statements but the relevance to
our mission. As declarations of policy, statements do not direct specific actions, establish policy
priorities or allocate BHA resources.
Sponsored by: North American Board of Directors
North American Board Action: Adopted on March 20, 2014

That's it, in its entirety. And, it's 9 years old now, and given some recent events and court cases, it would be nice to know EXACLTY where they stand. In other words, what is BHA's interpretation of the Law?

Or, do they go along with whatever way the wind blows on the subject?

Do they support a California version of the right to keep and bear arms?

Or a Texas, Vermont, AZ, etc interpretation?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Oh,
Ask buzzy about his views on Rush Limbaugh

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Does that include ARs?

It will be a miracle if you get a direct answer to that question. He has never answered it directly in the past, as far as I have seen. His non-answer is an actual answer.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If any of you ever wondered whether the "mouth breather" ailment is genetic...

LMFAO

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Oh,

Does that include ARs?

The second is very clear, it's not complicated. What part of shall not be infringed is unclear?

FFS, one of the life member items was a 1911 .45 acp.

So, the answer is yes, if only obviously.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

I'm sure you felt pretty tough when you were in 3rd grade and celebrated your 16th birthday.
Dumb fugk response Tuffie

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Oh, well gee-whizz and golly-shucks then.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Oh,

Does that include ARs?

The second is very clear, it's not complicated. What part of shall not be infringed is unclear?

Was it the cheap version did you win it

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh, well gee-whizz and golly-shucks then.

LOL

We absolutely support the right to own a full-size pistol with a 7 round magazine

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
We absolutely support the right to own a full-size pistol with a 7 round magazine

That's gonna sit in a box.

For eternity.

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh,

Does that include ARs?

To avoid getting further off into the weeds and off topic here, I'm going to start a new thread Buzz.

I certainly hope you reply.

It may alleviate some concerns by members here.

In it is contentment

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To avoid getting further off into the weeds and off topic here, I'm going to start a new thread Buzz.

I certainly hope you reply.

It may alleviate some concerns by members here.

You ever heard the Biblical reference to hot, cold, or lukewarm?

Stop being such a fugkin' pussy.

Page 31 of 45 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,425
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.