Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
These Iconic American brands are going woke.
But I'm too much of a Caveman to attach anything.

I got it via email, but it originates from Sirius Video via Tic Toc
Titled enlightenedad

If any of you techies can help. Thanx

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This one?
He's also spot on with that analysis.

Video

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a shame.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No question what he's saying is thought provoking as hell and not saying it's not true. I get the part about who the companies current decision makers are but is there any way to confirm that these companies financing is actually based on compliance to this "woke" ideology and who is the guy saying this?

Last edited by 43Shooter; 05/28/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 43Shooter
No question what he's saying is thought provoking as hell and not saying it's not true. I get the part about who the companies current decision makers are but is there any way to confirm that these companies financing is actually based on compliance to this "woke" ideology and who is the guy saying this?
Here is an article in the NY Post about, gives a pretty good overview.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/inside-the-woke-scoring-system-guiding-american-companies/

Links to the WEF about DEI & ESG.

https://www.weforum.org/stakeholdercapitalism/our-metrics

https://www.weforum.org/partners/li...rs-fulfilling-their-esg-responsibilities

Have you seen the stories about the Dutch being told to give up farm land and produce less food?
That is part of the WEF's ESG program

https://agfundernews.com/how-the-dutch-nitrogen-revolt-highlights-esg-investment-risks

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info. Have seen the stories about the Dutch farmland. Looks like it is what is.

Here's hoping the so far as we know non "woke" American businesses pick up enough additional business from the customers dumping the "woke" to stay strong and possibly provide jobs for employees that lost them at the "woke" employers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The people, corporations, banks and investment groups who make up the WEF/NWO control a huge amount of money through mutual funds, stock market investments and bank deposits. They have the ability to limit or cancel the flow of money to businesses that depend on it to operate their business. They influence governments as well as corporations. When Trudeau cut off the protestors access to their bank accounts, who do you think told him to do that? It was a trial run for things to come.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's very good but what needs to happen is tear it up and start it all over again. These CEO's are tyranical leftist idiots educated in the destruction of America and their power must be defeated.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
All we can do is make their social credit score as expensive as possible.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RAM
These Iconic American brands are going woke.
But I'm too much of a Caveman to attach anything.

I got it via email, but it originates from Sirius Video via Tic Toc
Titled enlightenedad

If any of you techies can help. Thanx

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Here is an article in the NY Post about, gives a pretty good overview.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/inside-the-woke-scoring-system-guiding-american-companies/

Complete propaganda, as anyone would expect.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So Anhauser Busch caved to woke-ism because they are independently unprofitable and depend on the subsidies for their survival?

LOL
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
That was pretty intense. A ton of truth. Black Rock and Vanguard have got a lot of power but I don't buy the critical funding claim. These companies can get funding one way or the other. The sad fact is, sure they buckle to the ESG pressure to some extent, but they also voluntarily support that [bleep] just like they push bi-racial couples and black people all gussied up, pretending to be white and just the same in their ads. The coordinated effort to destroy the family, the middle class, the heroic vision of America, truth and reality itself is working pretty well so far. Watching Nick Johnson and others touring the dystopian collapse of small town USA indicates how hopeless life is becoming across the country. Hooverville on top of decay in every state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info. Looks like this is fairly common knowledge except to me. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So Anhauser Busch caved to woke-ism because they are independently unprofitable and depend on the subsidies for their survival?

Collectively these funds own enough shares to threaten these ceo's & board members with their jobs

From the Post article I linked to

The big fund managers like BlackRock all embrace this ESG orthodoxy in how they apply pressure to top corporate management teams and boards and they determine, in many cases, executive compensation and bonuses and who gets re-elected or re-appointed to boards,” entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who is running for president as a Republican and authored “Woke Inc.: Inside America’s Social Justice Scam,” told The Post. “They can make it very difficult for you if you don’t abide by their agendas

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M
This one?
He's also spot on with that analysis.

Video

That's the one

Thank you Brother

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I didn't get that message at all. Maybe you should review it ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
blackrock
Fink was born on November 2, 1952.[7][8] He grew up one of three children in a Jewish family[9] in Van Nuys, California, where his mother Lila (1930-2012) was an English professor and his father Frederick (1925-2013) owned a shoe store

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 62 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.