Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There is only a walmart and one small grocery store within 30 miles of where I live, so I shop walmart for everything except meat. Usually I drive 65 miles to an AFB commissary for meat. I make it a point to get to know every wmt store manager. I began buying wmt stock in the 70s and continue to do so today. The main problem people have with wmt is not the store or corporate policies, it's the folks who shop there. My local store has minimal problems except the occasional shop lifter. I'm sure it's different in the more populated areas.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Uhh…no, I’m white. I don’t live in a trailer and I don’t need a cheap pool inflatable at the last second….

Walmart? 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The chard was backordered.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The chard was backordered.

Damn the luck

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe they were being bias

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tikkanut
I do the online pick up deal with 'em

Works purty darn good

Order the day before......pick up at noon

You have 3-4 hrs prior to pick up to add items

Four outta 5 stars rated by me ****

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hotsoup
There is only a walmart and one small grocery store within 30 miles of where I live, so I shop walmart for everything except meat. Usually I drive 65 miles to an AFB commissary for meat. I make it a point to get to know every wmt store manager. I began buying wmt stock in the 70s and continue to do so today. The main problem people have with wmt is not the store or corporate policies, it's the folks who shop there. My local store has minimal problems except the occasional shop lifter. I'm sure it's different in the more populated areas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
20 registers in the store and the only ones open are the self check out.I ask em when do we have to unload the truck and stock the shelves?
And you go back?
Only because the wife has her prescriptions there mine are at cvs

....and CVS is better?
Just another chain rip off! 😉
Actually yes,for her cancer meds wally world is cheaper,just 25 miles away and cvs is across town 10min there and back and I have a lot fewer meds than her

Have you tried "Blink Health"?
It doesn't work for ALL drugs, but it does work for some.

Had a doctor prescribe me a medication. The local "M&P" store wanted $600+!
We went to CVS. Over four hundred.
Walgreens didn't prove any better.
Wal-Mart was $150 +/-!
The little girl in the pharmacy at Wal-Mart leaned over and whispered, "Try Blink Health."

I sat down on one if their waiting benches in the pharmacy.
The drug that started out being over six hundred bucks at a M&P store, I walked out with the drug through Blink Health for just under $60!
My blood pressure meds cost about ninety bucks OTC. Through Blink, they are eleven bucks and change.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The Walmarts where it is mostly white population don't lock up much. Where there is a high black population they.lock up nail clippers. Either their inventory shrinkage indicates they should or Walmart is racist.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Scotty
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

Sounds like something I would’ve done back in the day. Nowadays I just try to get through the day with my sanity and not strangling half the people I come into contact with.

I was leaving Costco a few months back and I had my arms full with a couple big items. I had to stand there in line so they could check mark ✔️ my receipt. I was not in my usual sh.its and giggles mood so I probably grunted a reply to the gal that thanked me after she just had to check my receipt. My grunt wasn’t a sufficient response apparently because she said “THANKS” even louder as I walked away with my armload of stuff so I stopped in my tracks, turned around and made eye contact which startled her because her eyes grew to saucer size anticipating a scornful reply but I just stood there staring at her like the retard she was. After she was sufficiently uncomfortable and the other customers saw and heard her sarcastic “thanks” I smiled and walked away never saying a word. I’ve found that being a big guy and a long-haired, bearded Viking doesn’t usually require me to use my voice since a simple look often conveys more than words and cannot be misrepresented. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Have you tried "Blink Health"?
It doesn't work for ALL drugs, but it does work for some.

Had a doctor prescribe me a medication. The local "M&P" store wanted $600+!
We went to CVS. Over four hundred.
Walgreens didn't prove any better.
Wal-Mart was $150 +/-!
The little girl in the pharmacy at Wal-Mart leaned over and whispered, "Try Blink Health."

I sat down on one if their waiting benches in the pharmacy.
The drug that started out being over six hundred bucks at a M&P store, I walked out with the drug through Blink Health for just under $60!
My blood pressure meds cost about ninety bucks OTC. Through Blink, they are eleven bucks and change.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I don't mind showing the sales slip. I would not want folks walking around our place, and walking off with anything.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Showing a sales receipt is worth making an issue of ?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
If you avoid the stores in low income minority areas, you will have a much better experience. One Wal mart near me looks like a 3rd world country store and the ones in predominantly white areas are some of the cleanest stores I have been in. Demographics matter and will affect your shopping experience.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
You haven't lived till you've been to a Wal-Mart on the Mexican border, there's one in Rio Grande City, Texas that you can walk out the back door and swim to Mexico, in just a few strokes, very few employs speak English. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
You haven't lived till you've been to a Wal-Mart on the Mexican border, there's one in Rio Grande City, Texas that you can walk out the back door and swim to Mexico, in just a few strokes, very few employs speak English. Rio7

Yeah but it's all worth it if daddy left you land in the middle of a fugking schithole.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Showing a sales receipt is worth making an issue of ?

That's what you said about getting your COVID shots and boosters.

LOL

Dumb fug,

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by scottf270
If you avoid the stores in low income minority areas, you will have a much better experience. One Wal mart near me looks like a 3rd world country store and the ones in predominantly white areas are some of the cleanest stores I have been in. Demographics matter and will affect your shopping experience.
definitely that way in Springfield

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.