Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
We have a Walmart Neighborhood Market close to our house. Its pretty upscale and convenient. I go there a couple times a week and never have need to go to one of the big Wal-Marts. I probably hadn’t been to one of them in more than a year.

I went to get a cheap TV for the patio. Holy schit, it’s like some sort of dystopian scene from some crappy movie. Half the merchandise in certain sections (electronics) is locked up and you have to get some surly black chick to unlock it. The people…oh the people inside. No checkers. No problem use self checkout. Oh, self checkout doesn’t take cash. Get beeped going out the door have to pull out receipt and treated like criminal.

I know Amazon is the enemy, but none of these corporations are any better than the other. I’m going with the one that has this schit on my porch tomorrow evening without having to venture forth and feel like I’m on the set of Soylent Green.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/30/23.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just ordered a bag of potting soil from Amazon for $3.77 with free delivery.

Home Depot is 7 miles away and they wanted $12.50 for the same bag and I'd have to drive there AND go in the store.

Walmart isn't even a contender..

And BTW, my orders on Amazon are American made products purchased through American small businesses.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They're fugking horrible.

And it seems they are hell bent on getting worse.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only Walmart here is a superstore. I don't like it but need to go there regularly. It sure beats the Target a mile away. Their pharmacy is kind of strange. My wife had knee surgery a few weeks ago and they don't sell oxycodone. We go to Costco for that. On the other hand, my wife had a diabetic dog that needed daily insulin injections. Walmart's price on insulin was 1/4 the price of any place else in town, $26 vs $95 for a small bottle. Seems that Walmart owns the insulin factory, literally, and they sell it at a greatly reduced price.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I needed 6 brokedick tires for my beater dually.

Ordered online... 2-3 days to ship... pulled in and dropped off the rims... mounted and balanced @ $5 each and in the bed of my truck 30 minutes later.

$20 tip... easy peasy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ACTUALLY going inside a Walmart? Hell no... freak show.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like a geography issue rather a Wal Mart one. No cages or bars around things where I live, & cash still works.

Yep, folks say we're backward around here. I say thank you so very much.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The Walmarts in Livingston, Woodville, and Jasper have the ugliest white trash women in America.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The only Walmart here is a superstore. I don't like it but need to go there regularly. It sure beats the Target a mile away. Their pharmacy is kind of strange. My wife had knee surgery a few weeks ago and they don't sell oxycodone. We go to Costco for that. On the other hand, my wife had a diabetic dog that needed daily insulin injections. Walmart's price on insulin was 1/4 the price of any place else in town, $26 vs $95 for a small bottle. Seems that Walmart owns the insulin factory, literally, and they sell it at a greatly reduced price.

Amazon has a full pharmacy. LINK

You don't really 'NEED' to go to Wallyworld, it's the choice you make.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JeffA

Amazon has a full pharmacy. LINK

You don't really 'NEED' to go to Wallyworld, it's the choice you make.

Ain't no Amazon gonna ship me cilantro and chard.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I went to one the other day because nothing else in the area was open.

When did they stop selling handgun ammo?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight

4-5 years ago.

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I try to stay away, but once in a while I need something there. Shredded hashbrowns have been in short supply at the local markets, but I was able to score some at the Walmart. Just stay away at the first of the month when the Rez gets their .gov checks.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well, It's tha walmarts....so

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ain't no Amazon gonna ship me cilantro and chard.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Cilantro-Organic-1-Bunch/dp/B07819RK9C/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_f3?crid=JVV66ZUGFXII&keywords=cilantro&qid=1685459357&sprefix=cilantro+char%2Caps%2C2157&sr=8-3

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

https://www.amazon.com/Greens-Red-C...ords=chard&qid=1685459407&sr=8-4

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ours isn't "dystopian" at all, but I only go when I have to, maybe 8-10 times a year.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
At least I don't have to smell all the covid relief money pot wafting through the Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix parking lots any more.

I can't stand Jeff Bezos' politics. But, I can order stuff from Amazon and have it on my front porch in 24 hours. Sometimes in 4-6 hours. And usually a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by hanco
The Walmarts in Livingston, Woodville, and Jasper have the ugliest white trash women in America.

"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"... prayer answered, grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As opposed to a virtual Wal-Mart?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I love going to our Walmart, lots of chubby chicks and very few non whites!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I try to avoid Wal-Mart, but went to one yesterday, to get some red worms, and beer. I thought I was in Mexico!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Welcome to 2023.
I HATE having to deal with people. I never had a tolerance fo BS and as I've aged it's not gotten better.
Just about everything I buy comes in a big brown truck. I know we hate Amazon (and big brown, too). But I'm just better off with less interaction with humans.
Too bad dogs don't work in stores. I love them.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gunzo
Sounds like a geography issue rather a Wal Mart one. No cages or bars around things where I live, & cash still works. .
Same around here...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I try to stay away from my local Walmart on weekends. I think half the population of Nogales Mexico make a raid in the place. I've seen it get ugly a few times.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I got my groceries there this morning relatively early, around 9am. No crowd, most of the things I want were on the shelves and the things that weren’t there were alternatives. It’s a super Walmart in a small town area thankfully. What I see on the news with the large city stores I’d be looking for a way to conceal a cut down riot gun instead of a pistol. I do buy stuff from Amazon regularly but I’m too lazy really bargain hunt usually. Plus I don’t have to wait on delivery which drives my batty tracking packages online and obsessing one when it’ll arrive.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by local_dirt
At least I don't have to smell all covid relief money pot wafting through the Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix parking lots any more.

I can't stand Jeff Bezos' politics. But, I can order stuff from Amazon and have it on my front porch in 24 hours. Sometimes in 4-6 hours. And usually a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Last October we were in Jax area at my son’s and DIL. One afternoon, My wife ordered something for our new granddaughter and like magic, it was delivered the next morning.
<mind blown>

Don’t think I’ve gotten *anything* from the ‘zon here in less than 10 days.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not WM it's where you live, and the people that live there.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Walmart is the place to go for inexpensive insulin. As far as oxycodone, according to ashp.org (they keep track of drug shortages), pretty much all the immediate release forms of oxycodone are on backorder. Walmart would sell it if they had it, but they might also be keeping it for their 'regulars' because pharmacy customers tend to get really really b**chy if they don't get their opioids (ask me how I know).

Here's the drug shortage information on oxycodone (https://www.ashp.org/drug-shortages/current-shortages/drug-shortage-detail.aspx?id=926)

I will also note, in response to the person posting about the Amazon pharmacy, it seems that they don't fill for Schedule II medications (which has a lot of legal requirements for identifying the prescriber and the patient), so they would not be an option for oxycodone or any other opioids.

Last edited by bighunter7x57; 05/30/23. Reason: Amazon doesn't fill opioids

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

Matthew 25:31-46
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ll go once a week or so..

Slice of the demographics of this area…

You see all shapes and sizes. 😂.

Walmarks is the big grocery store in the area.

No Publix. King Super. Fred Meyers..

Just the Walmarks , DG and a couple high $$ independent stores.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I do the online pick up deal with 'em

Works purty darn good

Order the day before......pick up at noon

You have 3-4 hrs prior to pick up to add items

Four outta 5 stars rated by me ****

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 700LH

No, it’s Wal-Mart. I can live my life quite well and never see these people unless I go to low end fast food or Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is like going to the fair. You wonder where in the hell these people came from.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It is absolutely the populace and not the parent corporation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no problems with our nearest one (we have three, including a Super). The one nearest the Hispanic neighborhoods has a lot of Hispanic customers. Duh, huh?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My experiences are up and down. Yesterday was down.

I stopped to get a tire fixed on the way from Custer to Pierre. Saturday morning the owner of the independent tire shop in Custer said to my face in the door of his open shop that he didn't want to fix my tire. OK then, I probably won't be back. I nursed it along for the weekend and stopped at Walmart (which was open and willing to help) in south Rapid to get it fixed on the way back here. They took it in, 20 mins later kid with a nose ring told me that the tire was worn more than company policy allowed them to fix, so they took the screw out and put my tire back on the rim.

I said to Nose Ring, "What are my options?" He didn't know. He got the manager out, who I appreciate was working on holiday. I asked him what my options were. He had no answer either.

I finally said, "Do you have four matching tires to put on it?"

"No." OK then.

"Look, I want to buy four tires not five, can you fix it anyway to get me back to Pierre tonight? I'm not staying here in this Walmart overnight waiting." Took me almost five minutes to convince him of that and then I had to sign multiple releases, some electronic, some in wet ink. Took an hour and a half start to finish. While I was waiting I found a single Grabber on clearance which would have fit marked $48 or something like that. I would have done that, no problem. They didn't know their inventory. All said and done, they Charged me $15 for the service, and another $5 for a snack and a bottle of water. They lost a pile of money on me yesterday.

My truck is on the hoist at the independent tire shop in Pierre right now getting four new WildPeak AT3W which were in stock at $260 each. Set it up by phone on my way into the Y at 7 this morning and will be done by 3. Cheers to them.

Last edited by BKinSD; 05/30/23.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
At least I don't have to smell all covid relief money pot wafting through the Walmart Neighborhood Market and Publix parking lots any more.

Last October we were in Jax area at my son’s and DIL. One afternoon, My wife ordered something for our new granddaughter and like magic, it was delivered the next morning.
<mind blown>

Whut? Mike, you mean it takes Amazon sled dogs 10 days to get to your place on the tundra?

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No but we do pull into the parking lot to get our order put in our trucks backseat each week.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I go to Walmart and Sam''s all the time. I'm the non obese white guy with the tucked shirt, no tattoos, no face piercings. If you see me, feel free to say hey!

Last edited by RJY66; 05/30/23.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RJY66
I go to Walmart and Sam''s all the time. I'm the non obese white guy with the tucked shirt, no tattoos, no face piercings. If you see me, feel free to say hey!
What,are you some kind of freak!! grin

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RJY66

yeah, you're in the minority.... at least at a local WallyWorld out here on the left coast...

with no tattoos, even having a shirt on this time of year, face piercing 'shortage'...

When I go into the local Walmart, no one who works there really cares because they don't have to.

Our local Walmart is like a three dimensional Muppet Show...."Muppets on Bad Drugs..."

I always call my town the largest Trailer Park on the West Coast...Walmart attracts the lower middle class of that crowd.

The local people here, make me not desire to open carry... there are too many candidates that just need to be gone from this world... wasn't like that when I moved here 27 years ago.. but with the exodus out of California, this place has flushed down the toilet. Yet Californians with money move here and they think they have died and gone to heaven...thinking its "wonderful here" compared to what they left behind.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The one near us in Eastern Oregon is filled with people typical to our locale. 40% Hispanic field workers, 20% native Hispanic looking people with perfect command of English language, 40% Caucasian from poor white trash to some wearing very expensive dresses and shoes or fine suits.

The one in Boise on the hill on Overland, is a different matter. The ladies looked fine in dresses and heels, the men were wearing mostly sport jackets or better.

I dropped in checking for discount Weatherby Vanguards and Leupold scopes. I felt strangely out of place in my Carhartt shirt, Wranglers, and cowboy boots.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always a mixed bag, and I agree with the "locale" drivers.

In general, WM is far from a favorite place but here it is the best source within 50 miles for some essential things. Nothing much locked up, feels open, free, safe, clean. Folks are mostly small family groups, old couples, momma/grandma/kids - every once in a while see a dad rancher/construction worker with two or three kids riding the sides of the cart.

There usually are a few examples of odd/freaky taste in apparel - more in guys that gals. Nothing much in the firearms dept. but surprisingly good automotive and camping stuff. Maybe we are fortunate here.

Then again, check in with me after a while if I'm reduced to driving one of their electric carts.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH

Very true. I started getting groceries during Covid and have continued. Nearest Costco is 70 minutes away, and although we have a HyVee and a Fareway, I mostly go to our local Walmart, not a superstore, for the lower prices and variety.

Employees are friendly and helpful which generally reflects the culture here. Young Hispanic kids work hard and I notice very little turn-over.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, I was at one a few days ago, unfortunately.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender

<mind blown>

Whut? Mike, you mean it takes Amazon sled dogs 10 days to get to your place on the tundra?

Lol.
Heh. We got delivery trucks and paved roads, man!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ours is in the hood, or close enough to it. It's about 20 miles down the road. I swear my wife lives there. I think it makes her feel better since she has all her teethe, not many can say the same in there.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 05/30/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must live in the wrong part of the country. We have to drive 26 miles to our nearest walmart to avoid getting raped by the local Mom and Pop stores that have been screwing over us for as long as the town has been here. Our Walmart is clean, well stocked and attended by employees who treat you like customers. We dont have the luxury of shopping at Costco, etc, it's this or nothing. We very seldom if ever see any of the "people of Walmart" types, with the exception of Reservation payday, which we have learned to avoid.

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
For weekly shopping, it's Aldi's first then Walmart, which is my go to for everything else. Some sporting goods, clothes and truck stuff comes from there too. I hate that freshly fornicated feeling I get at the high dollar yuppie stores (F Fred Meijer).

Monday is MILF day at both the WMs I use around home. Plenty of nice female scenery strolling around. You fat ugly phuques are going to draw out the fat ugly chicks no matter where you go.

When traveling, which I do a lot of for work and some personal, Walmart is a quick stop where I pretty much know where everything is and don't get raped on prices.

Last edited by Distridr; 05/30/23.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
I must live in the wrong part of the country. We have to drive 26 miles to our nearest walmart to avoid getting raped by the local Mom and Pop stores that have been screwing over us for as long as the town has been here. Our Walmart is clean, well stocked and attended by employees who treat you like customers. We dont have the luxury of shopping at Costco, etc, it's this or nothing. We very seldom if ever see any of the "people of Walmart" types, with the exception of Reservation payday, which we have learned to avoid.
I will gladly give Mom n Pop a few extra dollars vs Walmart.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Was in a Walmart on Sunday. Was also in Krogers. No mom and pop shops around me carrying groceries, but then again I shop where I can get the most bang for my buck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We have a Walmart Neighborhood Market close to our house. Its pretty upscale and convenient. I go there a couple times a week and never have need to go to one of the big Wal-Marts. I probably hadn’t been to one of them in more than a year.

I went to get a cheap TV for the patio. Holy schit, it’s like some sort of dystopian scene from some crappy movie. Half the merchandise in certain sections (electronics) is locked up and you have to get some surly black chick to unlock it. The people…oh the people inside. No checkers. No problem use self checkout. Oh, self checkout doesn’t take cash. Get beeped going out the door have to pull out receipt and treated like criminal.

I know Amazon is the enemy, but none of these corporations are any better than the other. I’m going with the one that has this schit on my porch tomorrow evening without having to venture forth and feel like I’m on the set of Soylent Green.

Why did you '"get beeped"?

Didn't remove a tracking tag?

What did you expect the door monitor to do, ignore the beep?

Did they apologize when they determined that you weren't shoplifting?

Around here there is always at least one customer service person stationed in the self-checkout area to help people with things like buying alcohol.

I have noticed that there is tighter security in more "ethnic" areas. There are WMs in Omaha that I wouldn't consider going to outside of daylight hours.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jnyork

If the mom and pops could sell stuff in Wal-Mart quantities and buy wholesale at the same price as Wal-Mart maybe you wouldn't feel so violated. Economies of scale and stuff.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 05/31/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
We have 3 supercenters here in Clarksvegas.
And 1 in Oak Grove.

Pretty normal demographics.
Minorities, freaks, lowlife ( all races ).
Tomorrow especially and Thurs and Friday.
EBT card load up day via the miracle of the welfare manna machine.
Toss in EOM military payday,
Mil retiree Pay day.
VA rated types pay day
VA bogus PTSD fuuuuks payday
( notice how I listed 2 types)
SS of varying types recipients payday window.
Ect ect ect ....

Not a time to go into wally world if you have 0 patience.
But.....
If your sense of curiosity and you know it is pretty good free entertainment.
That can overcome the 0 patience thing.
The entertainment factor can override the Mt Vesuvius factor.

I need to go get my toiletry supplies tommorow.
I buy them on the 2 month stock on hand thing .
It's that month....
Plus I also spied some Winchester AA super sporting clays.
They changed the packaging color to red and white box design on them.
But have other AA shells in the older Brown and Black box.

Walmart/ Murphy gas is also the least $$$ in town.
No more brick seek Walmart guns.
Who knows though..
Maybe this year?..
Awful lot of Ruger Hawkeye bolt rifles been sitting in the displays around here.
One of those at brickseek prices might suffice for a knarly weather .308.
Blk syn and stainless.
I would have no compunction at spray painting that stainless matte black either.
Just a frigging Ruger anyways...

Oh....
PS ....
It's summer.
Good looking women shop at wally world.
Of all ages.
Wearing summer clothes..
🍆🍆🍆

Beleive it or not....
🤣🤣🤣

Many bytch and complain about attitude of employees at Wally World.

I get it...
Totally get it...

But sometimes ya just gotta dress down mutha fugga,s with confrontation and be ugly.
It only last as long as needed...
Don't be scared and kow tow to em...
Too many do that bullschitt.
Waaaaay to many...

From dumbazz sheboons playing " aloof" service games with whitey who is jonesing hard for some simple smokes.

To management teams doing fuuking inspection of departments who DGAF about 85 yr old women in aisles on their blind stampede.

Or their employees who should be stepping out of customers way and not vice versa.

Bet a bunch on here step out of employees way at stores way. Uh huh....

How many of you remember that schit never going down long ago.
Employee step out of your way.
And says hello welcome to xyz sir or ma'am.
Give em a nod or a brief positive interaction.
Ask em where a item is maybe.
And they would even take time to walk their and show you, and even
( heaven forbid) interact with you.

That schit is a thing of the past IMO....
Unless you stand your ground knowingly.
Then ya get 0 interaction ( like you was gonna get any to begin with) and they act all miffed body language wise.
Little Freudian schit to play on these fuukers is what it is.
Basic silent intimidation from standing your ground and putting a POS in their place.
They don't encounter it much at all, cause they are so fuuking used to sheeple steeping out of their way now carte blanche.

If sheeple would just say something to Walmartite staff.
Or give em a well deserved Infantry PSG dressing down azz chewing.
They might just find the Jabronies knowing their role once again around customers....

The 3 old cat door greeters who witnessed my run in and chewing out some collective azz with that management team at the Madison Street wally world per the stampeded 85 yr old woman.
I'm a fuuuking Rock Star to those old cats.

Just like I'm a fuuking Rock Star and valued customer at Academy when I caught employees doing their friends and family ammo bullschit in 2021 and went the fuuuk off.
Schit plenty of other customers seen over time and talked about but never said a word.

If you tolerate bullschit..
Then that bullschit becomes the standard.

Pretty much applies to all service industries, service providers, retail schitt, and food service especially across all spectrums of it.

This is the age of shoddy.
Shoddy goods if you accept that
Shoddy service/ employees if you tolerate that

We all know this schit was never at this level until the last 2.5 yrs.
Fuukers out in the workforce know that never worked a day in their life from blue haired freaks with tackle box faces.
To simpleton old fuuuks who could never get a job or one of any consequence when they was young simpleton dumb fuuks.
And all the categories in between.
My personal favs are the meth mouth or crack toof or teef types at drive thrus or convenience stores.
What a face to put forward into the public eyes representing your company in all these categories..

All drawn to the 15 buck a hour utopia, and holding their employers hostage in many cases.

What a fuuuking clown world we live in now.
Thanks to C19 and Honk for Joey.

It's like the lowest strata of society is running schit.
Hindu bottom of the caste system untouchables are the fuuking norm now it seems.

Clown world...

Try leaving a society in 1983 basically.
Living in a insulated world in the military till 2008.
Then getting shawshank redemption released back into it.

WTF...
Everybody all conditioned to the schit from gradual change in the civy world it seemed.

What a total goat fuuuuk.
Absoufuuukinglout goat fuuuk....
A bunch of you that did long term careers in the military in your time had or still have similar veiws I bet also.

It's the age of fuuuking shoddy.....

I'm a fuuking out spoken A type dick anyways.
Have been since elementary school.

Most def not a fuuking B type sheep.

This post oughta provoke some replies.

Good ones of similar veiws, and some have been posted on this thread also so far.

And fuuuking hilarious or pathetic b type simmering butthurt veiws.
( some on this thread also so far)

🐕,s got better manners than most fuuukwads per their customer service on this rock in this day and age.
And 🐕,s are better company and more intelligent in many cases also...

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/23.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tikkanut
This

🤣🤣🤣
That's the priceless entertainment value of Wally world.
Mostly seen around the end of the month per reasons I stated.
Our societies untouchables....
Better than Caligula,s freak show drawn from the empire...

Priceless.....

Last edited by renegade50; 05/30/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wally world makes billions off of EBT also.
Just all grocery outlets nationwide.
All.......

Remember that next time your behind sheboon shequethra or white trash who ever with a fire team of 3 or 4 rug rats ( baby daddy or daddies???)
And they are buying primo schit on your tax payer nickel.

Like I said if you want the whole " Jimi Hendrix Experience" at wally world.
Starting tommorow thru the next couple of days is prime time...

👍🏻🤣🤣👍🏻

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I was in Lexington va Walmart Sunday bout seen a hillbilly schit fest when some 3 yr old toppled out of a basket and broke his nose

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
One thing that really piss,s me off now about wally world now around here.
No longer open 24/7.
Got caught up in that schit per not having bug dope a couple weeks ago.
1st day hunting area 50 actually.
Got in their around 715 ish instead of well before shooting light.
One thing I overlooked the night before.
And of course convienance stores didn't have schit...

Pre C19 bullschitt I could have rolled into wally world at 413 am. Got my bug dope and been on my way.

Plus their not having a night shift.
Fuuukers doing alot of their Stocking of goods now while customers are shopping which really ticks ya off.
Can't do or say much about that schit.
Seek another route to get your schit....

Age of fuuuking shoddy....
Companies just DGAF anymore about customers.
A take what we are gonna make, provide, or do mentally.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I was in Lexington va Walmart Sunday bout seen a hillbilly schit fest when some 3 yr old toppled out of a basket and broke his nose
People's parenting is always on display at Wally world.
Amazing and or disgusting.
A simple thing like holding a young child's hand for safety or simple guidance is beyond many in all races of the lowest levels of our society.

The age of shoddy......

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have a Wal-Mart, a Piggly Wiggly ,and a Goar's Big Star , within 40 miles. It's near 50 miles to anything else. Walmart is the closest at 8 miles.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody else deal with the “show your receipt” bullschit they are trying to implement?
I seen that schit we’re all fugkin thugs now

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My 3 daughters when they was young up until about age 6 always wanted to hold moms or dads hand.
Kids be glowing if dad went shopping with mom and he was still in BDU,s or ACU,s holding dad's hand.
B,s full blown with fruit salad up in Maine on 3 yrs of detailed slave recruiting duty.

I don't get parents not holding a young child's hand or being so fuuuking aloof to their safety.

Don't know how many dead or injured kids I have seen in schit hole countries per parent bullschit.
Like kids are fuuking throw away items...

We ain't a fuuuking 3rd world country...
Yet....

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

]
hay Travis-----Clarke

Video reminds me of ____________________

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I just pull out of drawers with a fresh coat of ball sweat on it and hand it to them.

John Wayne
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Livingston, Woodville, and Jasper have the ugliest white trash women in America.

I fixed it for you

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
My 3 daughters when they was young up until about age 6 always wanted to hold moms or dads hand.
Kids be glowing if dad went shopping with mom and he was still in BDU,s or ACU,s holding dad's hand.
B,s full blown with fruit salad up in Maine on 3 yrs of detailed slave recruiting duty.

I don't get parents not holding a young child's hand or being so fuuuking aloof to their safety.

Don't know how many dead or injured kids I have seen in schit hole countries per parent bullschit.

Yet....

sleepy joe is trying to fix that

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
People's parenting is always on display at Wally world.
Amazing and or disgusting.
A simple thing like holding a young child's hand for safety or simple guidance is beyond many in all races of the lowest levels of our society.

The age of shoddy......
Baby daddy said fugk it he was going home the entire clan blocked up the aisle in a schit show

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Like Swifty said, 4 or 5 years ago. Along with all .223 & 5.56 and AR-15's.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We have about 95-98% white population here. There are a half dozen gender confused folks wondering around town, but the rest seems pretty normal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I just pull out of drawers with a fresh coat of ball sweat on it and hand it to them.

OK Mr. Triple Vaccinated.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Do you show your receipt?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

]
hay Travis-----Clarke

Video reminds me of ____________________

I have had a few incidents.

LOL

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

We did the fugkin alarm still went off 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

JFC....

Yes....

At self checkout especially.
( that's a Kyptonite subject on here too 🤣🤣🤣)

Just show it and walk on by is my mode.
Fortunately only buy a few items if stopped.

Body language and bluntness show of receipt and not breaking stride usually gets ya by...

But then ya got power trip stop you person once in awhile.
A whatever said to them show your receipt let's them have their little mental victory then.
I won't even let go of the receipt while they try take it.
The little tug of war initially is disconcerting to them
Uh huh your on my term you got eyeballs that's all you need.
Then they won't mess with ya the next time.
Cause you did make them feel uncomfortable the previous time.
A knowing glare at em also makes em fuuuk off also.

My fuuuking receipt is visible .
I'm holding it up as I'm walking towards you.
Leave me the fuuuk alone....

I do the same schit with my retiree ID card or DL
You don't need to handle it.
All you need to do is see what is on it for your needs...

I'm a fuuking dik.....
👍🏻🤣🤣👍🏻

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I tell them to call the police.

LOL

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Yet....

sleepy joe is trying to fix that

We all know...
😡😡😡

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

$450 worth of schit in the cart cross eyed bitch was comical as fugk trying to decipher that🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Only thing I have ever surrendered
Was mil ID card to mil types when needed doing what the fugg ever.
DL to LE,s when required per traffic stops.
Just do what you gotta do with a LE and treat em decent

9 times outta 10 if ya do so that ticket turns into a brief talk and you are on your way.

And a passport in foreign countries for a stamp.

Or like in Romania where they held onto foreign workers passports until departure date.

We all had 2 anyways per company policy..
Some deal worked out with the state department???
Beautiful peoples stock portfolios probably involved in that deal no doubt...
Drilling for the Russians in Romanian waters under obammy,s "sanctions" against such activity.
Eurotrashland company and rig.
American crew outta Houston.
Think we changed flags and registry 3 times to get in the black sea from the GOM.
🥴🤣🤣🥴

Fuuuk anyone else and their little fiefdom Power trips..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

$450 worth of schit in the cart cross eyed bitch was comical as fugk trying to decipher that🤣🤣
She probably had a 6th grade reading level also...
15 an hour now...

🤦‍♂️🥴🤣🥴🤦‍♂️

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's another geographical issue. I just got back from a fishing vacation in South Padre Island and did not see a single attractive female in thousands that were there. They were all resembles either a tattooed sea cow or a Minnesota liberal.

Bought some snuff at the local "little" Walmart this morning and was struck by lookers everywhere.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I can get a 2-liter jug of Fresca for $1.78 at Wally World.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I fuggin' hate Walmart.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob

LMBO!
I love messing with those door people. 😉 Last time one asked me, "May I see your receipt?"
I replied bluntly, "No." and walked out the door.
I fully expected a security crew to tackle me before I got to my vehicle, but they never showed up.
When I see people showing the door people their receipt, I tell them that it's against the 14th Amendment to ask for your receipt. It's an illegal search.

Next thing I do is tell the employees in the "Self Check" area that self check is killing their jobs.
Then, I ask them, "If I check myself out, do I get the employee discount?"

I stay away from WM as much as I possibly can.

Back during the COVID-19 sham, our little local chain grocery store was never overpriced or had empty shelves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not since last fall. I only get to get out of this rain-soaked, wind-blown schitthole once a year. Of course I only go to Wally World because they do have a decent bush-order section.

When I'm up north I have better options nearby.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I hate that schidt, no matter the store.

When asked if they can see my receipt I give a polite, "No thanks" or such and keep walking. Always polite, friendly.

I do not steal, hence the "alarm" at the door has no meaning to me. It torques my ass to see good people submit to the accusation that they are a thief.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL

You know less than most Democrats I know, but it doesn't seem to keep you from opening that slack jaw of yours.

John Wayne
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have not been in a Walmart in over 5 years. One of the good things about living in suburbia is I have options other than Walmart.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
20 registers in the store and the only ones open are the self check out.I ask em when do we have to unload the truck and stock the shelves?

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunzo
Sounds like a geography issue rather a Wal Mart one. No cages or bars around things where I live, & cash still works.

Yep, folks say we're backward around here. I say thank you so very much.

Same here. Closest is about 3 crow miles.

Next one isn't bad either.
Next one serves Altoona, it's iffy.
Johnstown? We try not to go in that one!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
20 registers in the store and the only ones open are the self check out.I ask em when do we have to unload the truck and stock the shelves?
And you go back?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
And you go back?
Only because the wife has her prescriptions there mine are at cvs

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you go back?
Self checkout for Rx??

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Be aware when buying liquor at Walmart. I've been to multiple stores in multiple states where the scanner rings up $2.00-3.00 higher than the prices shown on the shelves. Walmart will not honor the advertised price on liquor.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Epishemore
Be aware when buying liquor at Walmart. I've been to multiple stores in multiple states where the scanner rings up $2.00-3.00 higher than the prices shown on the shelves. Walmart will not honor the advertised price on liquor.

Simple solution - tell them to take it off your ringup and leave it setting at the register. Or you could just circumvent that by not buying your liquor at Walmart since you are aware of the issue.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And you go back?
Self checkout for Rx??
No but I usually windup with a list to be picked up also

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by drover
Originally Posted by Epishemore

Simple solution - tell them to take it off your ringup and leave it setting at the register. Or you could just circumvent that by not buying your liquor at Walmart since you are aware of the issue.

drover
I’ve never seen liquor in Walmarts.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
[bleep] men argue 10X more than women it seems.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
[bleep] men argue 10X more than women it seems.
Seems they whine more for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I encounter that I park my buggy and walk out, explaining very loudly why and what I am doing. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by milespatton
When I encounter that I park my buggy and walk out, explaining very loudly why and what I am doing. miles

lol

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

3 or 4 people paid to stand and watch the self checkouts.
To help folks and fix screw ups.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus the one that actually checks folks out.

WTF!

That's enormous money in tech, and the same labor cost as actually
providing customer service? Without providing customer service,
and incuring additional theft.

That's not just Walmart, it's almost every store that is self-checkout heavy.

I've only used one, once.

Lowe's is great for their people checking you out, at the self checkout.
The irony kills me.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Funny how times change. The guy checking receipts at the Walmarts here used to check ID's and try to bounce at the Pink Pony Pub on the beach. Turns out we're still on a first name basis. Ole Clay couldn't read an ID back in the day. Ain't no way he's deciphering receipts for tourists. Every time I walk in, I tell him he better go ahead and call backup, just like the good ole days. The instant flashbacks on his face are priceless. On the way out I flash him my list instead of a receipt. He just waves me on by, just like the good ole days.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by JeffA
🤣🤣🤣🤣

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

Funny how times change. The guy checking receipts at the Walmarts here used to check ID's and try to bounce at the Pink Pony Pub on the beach. Turns out we're still on a first name basis. Ole Clay couldn't read an ID back in the day. Ain't no way he's deciphering receipts for tourists. Every time I walk in, I tell him he better go ahead and call backup, just like the good ole days. The instant flashbacks on his face are priceless. On the way out I flash him my list instead of a receipt. He just waves me on by, just like the good ole days.

Haha. Bought one item once and tossed the receipt in the trash next to the register. The 80 year old milkshake at the door tried to get all IRS agent. Went over, looked in the trash, talked to another employee, and came back. All at a crippled snail pace. Said "next time you do that we keep the item". Heck, I could have been in my truck driving away before he could have even walked 20 feet.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I had to run into the one in Fort McMurray Alberta… an unreal adventure both inside and outside the facility.
They really do need a giant sink hole at that location.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I go to ours all the time. There is only one other grocery store in town and it is expensive. Nothing is locked up at ours except sudafed and lithium batteries. And the guns. I don't like Walmart but I can get most of what I need there for a better price than the other stores in town. I don't go shopping as a social event. Our store is poorly stocked and has grouchy associates but the next option is 35 miles away.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My last trip to a Walmart was spooky only in that it was late morning and it was almost empty of customers. This Wally World used to be packed at all hours.

I had to go over to Toys to find someone to open up the ammo cabinet in Sporting Goods. While we were talking the guy offered me the job of Sporting Goods Manager.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A lot of this is where you are located... I go in a super walmart ever week for groceries... a lot cheaper than Kroger or any of the others around and the produce is fresher... Mostly white and friendly... not seeing the locked up stuff like a lot of you talk about... However there are others around the area that are not the same and one my wife does not even go in because of the clientele and the issues they bring.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Wally world makes billions off of EBT also.
Just all grocery outlets nationwide.
All.......

Remember that next time your behind sheboon shequethra or white trash who ever with a fire team of 3 or 4 rug rats ( baby daddy or daddies???)
And they are buying primo schit on your tax payer nickel.

Like I said if you want the whole " Jimi Hendrix Experience" at wally world.
Starting tommorow thru the next couple of days is prime time...

👍🏻🤣🤣👍🏻
I'll see your Wally World the next few days and raise you 24 hr Woodman's Food Market. The true freaks shop between 11pm-7:30am. The gimpwagoners are especially bad.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And you go back?

....and CVS is better?
Just another chain rip off! 😉

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sako
A lot of this is where you are located... I go in a super walmart ever week for groceries... a lot cheaper than Kroger or any of the others around and the produce is fresher... Mostly white and friendly... not seeing the locked up stuff like a lot of you talk about... However there are others around the area that are not the same and one my wife does not even go in because of the clientele and the issues they bring.

Wife and me got on a kick once.
Kept track of what we bought at WM and compared prices at other stores!
At the end of the day, prices were about equal.
The best thing was that the goods purchased at other stores were higher quality, lasted longer and tasted better.

The biggest cost discrepancy was the fuel to drive to other stores.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
And you go back?

....and CVS is better?
Actually yes,for her cancer meds wally world is cheaper,just 25 miles away and cvs is across town 10min there and back and I have a lot fewer meds than her

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I needed 6 brokedick tires for my beater dually.

Ordered online... 2-3 days to ship... pulled in and dropped off the rims... mounted and balanced @ $5 each and in the bed of my truck 30 minutes later.

$20 tip... easy peasy.

ACTUALLY going inside a Walmart? Hell no... freak show.

I wouldn't put that POFS on a wheelbarrow.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

You know less than most Democrats I know, but it doesn't seem to keep you from opening that slack jaw of yours.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Maybe I have you confused with another COVTARD.

I'll look up your posts and get back to you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure you do.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like the local Walmart for Old Roy Dog food and Fed AutoMatch .22 325 packs for $18.97.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My wife and I were in walmart to weekends ago. Most of the indigenous people around here are called whoops. Place was full of them. My wife found a table with Remington nitro turkey ammo priced at $7.94 for 10 rounds. I gathered up 4 boxes and headed out. Pretty good deal I thought.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There is only a walmart and one small grocery store within 30 miles of where I live, so I shop walmart for everything except meat. Usually I drive 65 miles to an AFB commissary for meat. I make it a point to get to know every wmt store manager. I began buying wmt stock in the 70s and continue to do so today. The main problem people have with wmt is not the store or corporate policies, it's the folks who shop there. My local store has minimal problems except the occasional shop lifter. I'm sure it's different in the more populated areas.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Uhh…no, I’m white. I don’t live in a trailer and I don’t need a cheap pool inflatable at the last second….

Walmart? 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The chard was backordered.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The chard was backordered.

Damn the luck

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe they were being bias

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do the online pick up deal with 'em

Works purty darn good

Order the day before......pick up at noon

You have 3-4 hrs prior to pick up to add items

Four outta 5 stars rated by me ****

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hotsoup
There is only a walmart and one small grocery store within 30 miles of where I live, so I shop walmart for everything except meat. Usually I drive 65 miles to an AFB commissary for meat. I make it a point to get to know every wmt store manager. I began buying wmt stock in the 70s and continue to do so today. The main problem people have with wmt is not the store or corporate policies, it's the folks who shop there. My local store has minimal problems except the occasional shop lifter. I'm sure it's different in the more populated areas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And you go back?

....and CVS is better?
Actually yes,for her cancer meds wally world is cheaper,just 25 miles away and cvs is across town 10min there and back and I have a lot fewer meds than her

Have you tried "Blink Health"?
It doesn't work for ALL drugs, but it does work for some.

Had a doctor prescribe me a medication. The local "M&P" store wanted $600+!
We went to CVS. Over four hundred.
Walgreens didn't prove any better.
Wal-Mart was $150 +/-!
The little girl in the pharmacy at Wal-Mart leaned over and whispered, "Try Blink Health."

I sat down on one if their waiting benches in the pharmacy.
The drug that started out being over six hundred bucks at a M&P store, I walked out with the drug through Blink Health for just under $60!
My blood pressure meds cost about ninety bucks OTC. Through Blink, they are eleven bucks and change.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The Walmarts where it is mostly white population don't lock up much. Where there is a high black population they.lock up nail clippers. Either their inventory shrinkage indicates they should or Walmart is racist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Scotty
When they ask me to see my receipt, I ask them what they are accusing me of stealing. They will always say "nothing". Then I tell them then that if are not accusing me of stealing anything they don't need to see a receipt.

Sounds like something I would’ve done back in the day. Nowadays I just try to get through the day with my sanity and not strangling half the people I come into contact with.

I was leaving Costco a few months back and I had my arms full with a couple big items. I had to stand there in line so they could check mark ✔️ my receipt. I was not in my usual sh.its and giggles mood so I probably grunted a reply to the gal that thanked me after she just had to check my receipt. My grunt wasn’t a sufficient response apparently because she said “THANKS” even louder as I walked away with my armload of stuff so I stopped in my tracks, turned around and made eye contact which startled her because her eyes grew to saucer size anticipating a scornful reply but I just stood there staring at her like the retard she was. After she was sufficiently uncomfortable and the other customers saw and heard her sarcastic “thanks” I smiled and walked away never saying a word. I’ve found that being a big guy and a long-haired, bearded Viking doesn’t usually require me to use my voice since a simple look often conveys more than words and cannot be misrepresented. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you tried "Blink Health"?
It doesn't work for ALL drugs, but it does work for some.

Had a doctor prescribe me a medication. The local "M&P" store wanted $600+!
We went to CVS. Over four hundred.
Walgreens didn't prove any better.
Wal-Mart was $150 +/-!
The little girl in the pharmacy at Wal-Mart leaned over and whispered, "Try Blink Health."

I sat down on one if their waiting benches in the pharmacy.
The drug that started out being over six hundred bucks at a M&P store, I walked out with the drug through Blink Health for just under $60!
My blood pressure meds cost about ninety bucks OTC. Through Blink, they are eleven bucks and change.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I don't mind showing the sales slip. I would not want folks walking around our place, and walking off with anything.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Showing a sales receipt is worth making an issue of ?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
If you avoid the stores in low income minority areas, you will have a much better experience. One Wal mart near me looks like a 3rd world country store and the ones in predominantly white areas are some of the cleanest stores I have been in. Demographics matter and will affect your shopping experience.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You haven't lived till you've been to a Wal-Mart on the Mexican border, there's one in Rio Grande City, Texas that you can walk out the back door and swim to Mexico, in just a few strokes, very few employs speak English. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
You haven't lived till you've been to a Wal-Mart on the Mexican border, there's one in Rio Grande City, Texas that you can walk out the back door and swim to Mexico, in just a few strokes, very few employs speak English. Rio7

Yeah but it's all worth it if daddy left you land in the middle of a fugking schithole.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard

That's what you said about getting your COVID shots and boosters.

LOL

Dumb fug,

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by scottf270
If you avoid the stores in low income minority areas, you will have a much better experience. One Wal mart near me looks like a 3rd world country store and the ones in predominantly white areas are some of the cleanest stores I have been in. Demographics matter and will affect your shopping experience.
definitely that way in Springfield

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
that's my way of thinking. pick your battles wisely life is less stressed that way

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Scotty

Sounds like something I would’ve done back in the day. Nowadays I just try to get through the day with my sanity and not strangling half the people I come into contact with.

I was leaving Costco a few months back and I had my arms full with a couple big items. I had to stand there in line so they could check mark ✔️ my receipt. I was not in my usual sh.its and giggles mood so I probably grunted a reply to the gal that thanked me after she just had to check my receipt. My grunt wasn’t a sufficient response apparently because she said “THANKS” even louder as I walked away with my armload of stuff so I stopped in my tracks, turned around and made eye contact which startled her because her eyes grew to saucer size anticipating a scornful reply but I just stood there staring at her like the retard she was. After she was sufficiently uncomfortable and the other customers saw and heard her sarcastic “thanks” I smiled and walked away never saying a word. I’ve found that being a big guy and a long-haired, bearded Viking doesn’t usually require me to use my voice since a simple look often conveys more than words and cannot be misrepresented. 😀

Uhh, OK safariman.

But you might want to read the fugking agreement that you signed when you began your club membership at Costco. Because it explicitly states you agree to the rules of the membership. And one of them is they want you to show your fugking receipt.

Wal-Mart is a regular retail store that gives no indication that you will have to prove you didn't steal anything before you're allowed to leave. That's the difference.

Awesome bullschit story regardless.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ldholton
that's my way of thinking. pick your battles wisely life is less stressed that way

Yeah.

Look at the flowers until I'm done. It will hurt less.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Uhh…no, I’m white. I don’t live in a trailer and I don’t need a cheap pool inflatable at the last second….

Walmart? 😂

But you shop at Costco?

LOL

OK.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I don't mind showing the sales slip. I would not want folks walking around our place, and walking off with anything.

You also have a female leading your church and you're quad vaccinated.

You're also a closet Biden voter.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I see our Drunk Catfish Bottom Feeder all mouth no Brains has returned from Rehab he's here to tell us how dumb we are and how smart he is, this Drunk that can't stay out of rehab more than 6 months, that's really something to be proud of, according to him. poor sick Bastard.Rio7

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I haven't read all this mindless crap, bit I'm a
diabetic & I can buy Insulin cheaper at Walmart than I can buy it at Kroger (with my Insurance) that I don't bother with @ Walmart. Supply got tight a year & a half ago. I reached out to Bentonville,AK & reminded them about their brag about cheaper Insulin (not cheap if you don't have a supply) PROBLEM GONE. I reached out to Kroger a year ago about Pharmacy staffing,up to regional office. They don't give a damm!! Piss on Kroger, THEY LET THE UNION RUN THEIR STORES !!!

"not too grumpy"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
I see our Drunk Catfish Bottom Feeder all mouth no Brains has returned from Rehab he's here to tell us how dumb we are and how smart he is, this Drunk that can't stay out of rehab more than 6 months, that's really something to be proud of, according to him. poor sick Bastard.Rio7

Remember when you explained that "walls don't work?"

LOL

You stupid fugking hick.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Flave, You've got this being a loser down pat, why don't you try offering something positive, AH! my mistake your like any Drunk in any bar in any slum in any town, all you do is slobber on the bar and piss your pants, Go eat a Worm Cat fish. Rto7

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,355 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.