Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

As we fight among ourselves, the left hangs together like ants...

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

We need a supporting game plan, or we become the DNCCs greatest asset.

As pointed out before, DeSantis and Trump both live in FL, they cannot run as President and Vice President without giving up FL electoral votes.

It is too late for them to change their residence.

This ticket is Dead in the Water.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Does it really matter who the Republican candidate is? The majority of conservatives are going to vote a Republican ticket. Then bitch and moan about the outcome, and hope we can vote our way out of this mess in 2028. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is pretty asinine, but that's all the hope we have.

Life is good live it while you can.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Like I said above, I’m a Trump guy. I’ll vote Trump. I stand by the fact if he’d choose his words more carefully and cut back on making a point on Twitter. Yeah you can say he brought a lot truth out which he did, but it hurt more than it helped. If your wife is gaining weight and needs to go on a diet, telling her straight up her ass is fat and needs to go on a diet may not be work out well.

DeSantis has done good job in Florida from what I see. He may not be your guy or my guy, but he is solid. I’d guess his ratings will continue to improve over time.

Thanks, Billy
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Like I said above, I’m a Trump guy. I’ll vote Trump. I stand by the fact if he’d choose his words more carefully and cut back on making a point on Twitter. Yeah you can say he brought a lot truth out which he did, but it hurt more than it helped. If your wife is gaining weight and needs to go on a diet, telling her straight up her ass is fat and needs to go on a diet may not be work out well.

DeSantis has done good job in Florida from what I see. He may not be your guy or my guy, but he is solid. I’d guess his ratings will continue to improve over time.

Trump is a New Yorker. As much as I like Trump, how many times in your life have you seen a New Yorker, who keeps their mouth shut and watches what they say. If you have, you certainly run in different circles than I ever did.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There's worse options than DeSantis, much worse.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Within the Republican offerings, or outside the current field?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yes and or yes.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Check out this phony marionette reading from a script. His canned "speech"

They all read from a script. If Slow Joe didn't read from a script that his writers prepared for him he couldn't put three words together. He would be lost as a bastard on fathers day.
Nobody is better than Trump when it comes to going off script and shooting from the hip.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes and or yes.

the guy that won't have a chance and has the best delivery is Vivek. Haley,Scott are just different versions of Miss Lindsey. SC can put out some goofball politicians.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yes and or yes.
Is there a measurable difference between Haley and DeSantis?

How bout DeSantis vs Asa?

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yes and or yes.

If one is to judge Trump on his executive record shouldn't DeSantis be given the same?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yes and or yes.

If one is to judge Trump on his executive record shouldn't DeSantis be given the same?
To a point, but many many other very important factors should be considered.

#1, who and what is funding the candidate and who or what will be pulling his/her puppet string once in the WH.

DeSantis is funded by big Money neocons and Globalists, as is Haley.

Bush was a good Governor of TX and look he he became once he was in the WH.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes and or yes.
Is there a measurable difference between Haley and DeSantis?

How bout DeSantis vs Asa?

If you don't think there is a difference between all the other bottom feeders and Desantis then there is no hope for you. I think Vivek is not a bottom dweller but he has zero chance of getting in, I like him as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Republicans can run bonzo the chiiimp, and I'd still pull the red lever.

Democrats are systematically destroying this country. If you pull the blue lever, then you get what you earned...

Last edited by hicountry; 05/31/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Democrats are lockstep in their attacks on DeSantis. They know he can beat their candidate, meanwhile here we are bashing republicans instead of democrats.

First presidential campaign where a candidate will not take the debate stage. WTF

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You mean everyone else doesn't have a speech to read?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Grass Roots baby, Grass Roots, we need to start at the local level and elect Grass Roots politicians that put America first. No more career politicians born and raised into the system, groomed by Ivy League institutions, has been the battle cry here on The Fire for years.

Yet here we are now, singing the praises of Ron DeSantis a candidate that represents everything The Fire has been bitching about for years.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Grass Roots baby, Grass Roots, we need to start at the local level and elect Grass Roots politicians that put America first. No more career politicians born and raised into the system, groomed by Ivy League institutions, has been the battle cry here on The Fire for years.

What's wrong with Ivy League institutions? You've got to be smart to get into one. You weren't smart enough to get into one?

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

And BTW Donald Trump is a graduate of an Ivy League Institution.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

What's wrong with Ivy League institutions? You've got to be smart to get into one. You weren't smart enough to get into one?

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

And BTW Donald Trump is a graduate of an Ivy League Institution.
Explain how Obama got into Columbia?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 53 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,929
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.