-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm hoping most members here understand that the deliberate woke advertising of Bud, Target, Ford, and all the others that make gentle, supporting, headline news on a daily basis is not a mistake. They are not stupid WOKE IDIOTS; but rather it's the deliberate orchestrated take down of any wealth the "middle class" has in terms of retirement funds, 401Ks, etc.

Am I wrong?

- Rogue
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not saying you are wrong, in fact your point is well taken. Let’s take it a little further to see how it actually works. Many 401K accounts and other retirement accounts are heavily invested in the stock market and /or mutual funds. Vanguard and Black Rock are two of the largest funds but there are others and a lot of them are onboard with the WEF/NWO agenda. So by these corporations taking positions that cause conservatives to boycott them, the market value of the corporation and the corporation’s stock is devalued which deflates the value of the 401K and retirement accounts. Conservative boycotts are devaluing these accounts. By using ESG and other alternative financial scoring plans, conservatives can be weeded out and only those conforming to “the plan” will have the financial means to retire.

Is this how it works?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Same as this guy's opinion.

Target has been supporting gays for a long time though. Didn't they make their bathrooms gender neutral circa 2016 or 17? Anyway, something to think about

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1662451055614124032

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
I'm hoping most members here understand that the deliberate woke advertising of Bud, Target, Ford, and all the others that make gentle, supporting, headline news on a daily basis is not a mistake. They are not stupid WOKE IDIOTS; but rather it's the deliberate orchestrated take down of any wealth the "middle class" has in terms of retirement funds, 401Ks, etc.

Am I wrong?

Yes.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have you on "ignore", because you are one of the resident idiots, but decided to open up your reply since I started the thread.

Care to explain your answer, or being an idiot is what you do best?

- Rogue
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Same as this guy's opinion.

Target has been supporting gays for a long time though. Didn't they make their bathrooms gender neutral circa 2016 or 17? Anyway, something to think about

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1662451055614124032

Wow. Thanks for the link, TR.

- Rogue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting theory but I thinks it’s far simpler than that; nothing more than pure capitalism. I don’t blame anyone for trying to make a buck in trying to attract new customers but I can choose not to support them too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SKane
Interesting theory but I thinks it’s far simpler than that; nothing more than pure capitalism. I don’t blame anyone for trying to make a buck in trying to attract new customers but I can choose not to support them too.

When Bud tried being woke, and lost almost $16B as in Billion, who, in their right mind, would copy that strategy? It's not about attracting new customers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...N-value-Bud-Light-controversy-began.html

- Rogue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure how the middle class figures in, but yes, in my mind this is part of a grand evil scheme to ruin our morals and wreck the ideals we hold dear.
Who else but the very “father of lies and deceit” would deliberately target children who haven’t had a chance to grow up?
If you can’t see evil in what’s happening, you’re in serious need of some guidance!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have you on "ignore", because you are one of the resident idiots, but decided to open up your reply since I started the thread.

You peaked!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You peaked!

And you are still a bed pan wearing twat. Haha

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It appears Chick-fil-A has gone woke now too

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Bud Light Doubling Down...

You better start loving gays/pedos or they might just triple down.

Anheuser-Busch Spokesperson Havabal Packer said "In your face, you heterosexual bigots!" as he/her gyrated his pelvis in a vulgar manner reported this afternoon (AP Wire).

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well they certainly didn't learn anything

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by moosemike
Well they certainly didn't learn anything

I would argue that their Marketing people have determined conclusively... that Fgs are better than Fudds.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's a good campaign, the people who were doubters before needed to be smacked.in the face again and again until they understand perverts ain't gonna fly. Fugging morons.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.