Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
There are [unfortunately] many cases of parents leaving their children in the vehicle for several hours while at work. The parent has a huge brain-fart and forgets to drop the sleeping child of at daycare/pre-school.
Not making excuses for the parents but people do make mistakes. In these cases it's the biggest mistake in their life something they'll likely never get over.
It is hard to believe that this can happen but by the end of this coming summer there will be numerous children die this way.
So very sad .

Mike there are a lot of parents murdering or torturing their children every day as well, and yes there has been a lot of accidental deaths concerning children but this one takes the cake. A child should be the # 1 priority in a parents life.
I fully agree, no way would I ever forget a child in a vehicle.

I've spoken of watching youtube of people killing/harming children and that if were up to me I'd torture those SOB's so bad people say I'm a lunatic.
This 'get a rope' talk -- no way that's way too quick of a death - years of torture for all to see if it were up to me.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
These parent's f***ed up, no doubt, and caused their own child's death. Her life is over before it really could begin. An unthinkable tragedy.

The parent's lives are over, regardless of any legal repercussions that may or may not happen to them. They will hate themselves, and probably each other, for the rest of their lives. They will wallow in misery, and I would not be surprised if one or both of them commits suicide sometime in the next ten years. It's quite common when a parent is (or at least feels) responsible for a child's death.

They are heartbroken.

And there are heartless posters elbowing each other out of the way to figuratively stomp on the corpse of the child in a display of vindictive, self-righteous outrage.

They murdered their child , they need to go to prison. How can you call them "parents"?

I have seen parents lose their child over an accident. I have all the sympathy in the world for them. These people are ghouls.
I'll let the courts decide.

Maybe the child was asleep and they forgot about her. It happens.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I can't imagine no one in the congregation bothered to ask where their child was? We're they new in that church?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
How??? Just how do 2 people leave a child in a vehicle for 3 hours? This was not an accident. Every church I've attended has a nursery.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
How??? Just how do 2 people leave a child in a vehicle for 3 hours? This was not an accident. Every church I've attended has a nursery.

Bingo

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
Last week on the “Words of Wisdom” thread, I said folks should take the responsibility of children on themselves. God entrusted them with the kids, and it’s wrong and negligent to let their education and morals rest on schools or TV.
I cannot even fathom someone to be this careless and stupid!
This is murder, or abortion after the fact! I hope they’re prosecuted, but somehow I doubt they’ll be held accountable.
Disgusting.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Man, that's such a messed up situation. The parents really dropped the ball on this one. I get that they're probably going through hell right now, but it's a reminder for all of us to be super careful with our little ones. Heartbreaking stuff, man

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bull! Having a kid is a responsibility that to me, is a blessing from God Himself!
No loving parent could do something so asinine by accident. I don’t buy it, and I can’t see anybody who has raised a kid could buy it either!
If you’re a parent, that child is the most important thing in your life!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No “normal”, “loving” mother would have ever left a baby in the car by herself for any amount of time.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Without reading the article, we’re they the biological parents?

MAGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
These parent's f***ed up, no doubt, and caused their own child's death. Her life is over before it really could begin. An unthinkable tragedy.

The parent's lives are over, regardless of any legal repercussions that may or may not happen to them. They will hate themselves, and probably each other, for the rest of their lives. They will wallow in misery, and I would not be surprised if one or both of them commits suicide sometime in the next ten years. It's quite common when a parent is (or at least feels) responsible for a child's death.

They are heartbroken.

And there are heartless posters elbowing each other out of the way to figuratively stomp on the corpse of the child in a display of vindictive, self-righteous outrage.

They murdered their child , they need to go to prison. How can you call them "parents"?

I have seen parents lose their child over an accident. I have all the sympathy in the world for them. These people are ghouls.

No. It doesn’t. Yeah I had 2.

MAGA
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Just

un fuggin unreal

that lori valo biootch wants a new trial

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone

They are heartbroken.

A mother doesn’t forget.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christ, thinking back, Carol and I about went into conniptions one evening when 4 year old “Big Hunter” wondered off from us in a department store for a couple minutes! This was around 1989, and kidnapping children and such was unheard of.
It’s a whole new world of dangers for kids now.
One of those little things, but at the time your mind starts going nuts!
I don’t buy it for a minute. Like I said, if you’re a parent, your kids are priority number ONE!
7mm

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 32 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,172
Posts18,465,368
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.