OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

BP-B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I would have like to have seen Trudeau’s response to Pollievre, or did he just stomp off out of the House of Commons in another one of his hissy fits. By now you would think that Trudeau should know better than to spar with Pollievre. I haven’t seen one exchange between the two where Trudeau even came close to a draw.

Nick

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well, Trudeau has given him a lot to work with.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good post.
I saw that live on CPAC, I don't know why more people don't watch it, at times, question period is epic, like the episode shown above.
I believe it to be true, I have viewed the Court documents, they are gone now.

If it isn't true, then pretty sure its defamation, and if it is true, its the truth. It points to how unqualified Trudeau is for the job.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
“Parliamentary privilege” lets Poilievre say things in the House that would get him sued if he said outside.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
kolofardos;
Good evening my cyber friend, I hope the day went well for you out west and you're all well.

If you or anyone is inclined to see Viva's take on the issue, here's that.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was hoping this had to do with an accident and a big pan of boiling oil.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it is false then what is happening to the Turd, is what he has done to Citizens, ruining lives with the jab, ruining lives over "gun control" all based on lies spewed out of his own mouth, the irony.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne thanks for the video. My thoughts are there are 4 versions of why he left Point Grey with 2 contradictory versions by the Headmaster. Also his roommate -- a teacher -- ran afoul of the law for a pretty bad offence. My thoughts are we will never know for sure. It is highly unusual for a teacher to leave mid term - very disruptive and the excuse of a student paper is lame. I have zero trust for the man and his ability for coverups to protect his own ass. Not knowing for sure means walk away from the issue.

Something still smells ---- just like the coverup he tried for his family on the WE scandal.

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
HughW;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope this first Friday of June finds you well.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

As our youngest is a high school teacher down in the Lower Mainland, I have a wee bit of a glimpse into what it's like to keep employed now teaching, but can only speculate about what it might have been like back then.

We can't forget either that as a trust fund recipient, Shiny Pony would have never known or perhaps been vaguely aware of the financial pressures most teachers have during the first several years of employment, especially if they're paying down student loans.

For sure Viva spoke at length about Socks' room mate and he was involved in some extreme despicable deviant activity. The stuff the Bible indicates a millstone around the neck and being tossed into the drink would be a better option.

Of course I share your trust level in anything he does, other than as you say his ability to cover up and protect his assets.

For sure as you note, there is a distinct odor about the whole thing.

Lastly, I note that the photo at the beginning is - to me - quite telling. I can say without question that in my entire working life, much of it with male and female coworkers, I can't envision a situation where that pose - with the hand placement - would have been appropriate. Maybe I'm "special" that way Hugh, but in various work environments life was whole lot less complicated staying more physically distanced than that.

Anyways it struck me as different Hugh.

All the best to you all this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwyane thanks for the thoughts. We are doing well here, particularly with the Orange Wave hitting a sandbar.

Like you I am troubled by the picture. I am aware of other pictures with Shiny Pony in costume (Black Face) with other young ladies and his hands in similar locations. Not something that is appropriate for a person of his age and position given the ages of the young ladies he is with.

His trust fund - silver spoon upbringing shielded him from what the vast majority of people have to go through. I recall the video of him bragging on his Dad getting his brother off of being caught with weed. He has zero perception of what it is to have to struggle to get ahead. I read an article last week where his grocery bill is just under $100K and he only pays $16K of this --- the remainder is handled by the taxpayers. A shrug would be all a person would get if he was seriously questioned on this. Walking away from his $6K a night stay, numerous jet trips is the norm for him.

The man simply cannot be trusted.

All the best back to you for a great weekend.

Hugh
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Well, Trudeau has given him a lot to work with.

... the deadbeat, layabout welfare bums and immigrants and "fudd" gun owners will vote the Corrupt Commie Coalition back in again ... apparently you can be granted Canadian citizenship online now

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
673 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 76 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,029
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.