24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 59 of 106 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 105 106
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I could keep going, but am bored.



So what did you heroes do about any of the above...not a single peep.


Go back to your usual trite efforts and practice mooing.

I guess we both could, although I’ll wager I’ll hear a baa out of you shortly after one of my next moos.

Anyway, there’s nothing to be done by us citizens. Its all being handled by our representatives. Since I’m not glued to the telly or welded to the keyboard, not one single thing you mentioned impacts me directly.

I simply turn it off, step outside and…

[Linked Image]

Nothing’s changed except the media sensation to socially engineer the fools.


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
BP-B2

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,462
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,462
Watch out ladies, while Hitchens' demolishes the very foundation of your faith.


Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by DBT
Watch out ladies, while Hitchens' demolishes the very foundation of your faith.


Well done, DBT. When you can’t think for yourself, send videos.














Seriously, though…send more videos. Its way better than reading anything you write.


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I could keep going, but am bored.



So what did you heroes do about any of the above...not a single peep.


Go back to your usual trite efforts and practice mooing.

I guess we both could, although I’ll wager I’ll hear a baa out of you shortly after one of my next moos.

Anyway, there’s nothing to be done by us citizens. Its all being handled by our representatives. Since I’m not glued to the telly or welded to the keyboard, not one single thing you mentioned impacts me directly.

I simply turn it off, step outside and…

[Linked Image]

Nothing’s changed except the media sensation to socially engineer the fools.


I know, we both have our issues...l live in Hay NSW and wander out to the paddock with a firearm whenever I wish. Those of my countrymen that live in larger population centres do not have that luxury, but do have access to amenities I can only wish for.

That said, the country around where I currently live is mean and miserable, especially in summer. Your country seems kinder and more interesting.

I was out on a mate's block today, it has some six inch tall dry grass on what appears to be a flat five hundred acre clay pan, it was hot enough for all the ponies to be standing under the half dozen trees on the block.
I picked up some more old boards to finish re-walling my shed...should be finished tomorrow.

After which I will re-cement a drain in the front gutter, rebuild four gates, replace the trim on the western wall, then tek down the rooves of the house and shed.

Then commence painting.

Of course, when the alloy rods for my chrony turn up in the mail all bets are off as I am packing my girls up and we are going out to get some pigs.

Because...why not.


These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Of course, when the alloy rods for my chrony turn up in the mail all bets are off as I am packing my girls up and we are going out to get some pigs.

Because...why not.

Absolutely, sir! Why not, indeed. The troubles of this world are too numerous if we look for them. They’ll all disappear when you’re glassing the pigs upwind.




Did we………..shoot the chrony? 😏


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
IC B2

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Of course, when the alloy rods for my chrony turn up in the mail all bets are off as I am packing my girls up and we are going out to get some pigs.

Because...why not.

Absolutely, sir! Why not, indeed. The troubles of this world are too numerous if we look for them. They’ll all disappear when you’re glassing the pigs upwind.




Did we………..shoot the chrony? 😏


No, somehow or other I lost a couple of the rods. But wouldn't be shocked if I put one through the screen when I next go out...because that is how the damned world works!

I just wander around the dams and look for sign, it is getting too hot for them to be away from water.


These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,845
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,845
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.


Good for you! Be sure to let us know how that works out for you at the next plague.

Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!



Keep denying what is now universally accepted as appropriate treatments (Aka- I was right all along).

Others tried to keep it from the people and you are culpable in supporting that effort.

So predictable. So emotional.

And, really....you must be the last holdouts actually not embarrassed to quote ridiculously discredited Covid death numbers?? Wow.


When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.


Good for you! Be sure to let us know how that works out for you at the next plague.

Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!



Keep denying what is now universally accepted as appropriate treatments (Aka- I was right all along).

Others tried to keep it from the people and you are culpable in supporting that effort.

So predictable. So emotional.

And, really....you must be the last holdouts actually not embarrassed to quote ridiculously discredited Covid death numbers?? Wow.

Even if they’re smart enough to figure it out, they’ll hold out just to get a rise out of you. It’s the art of the troll provided by the safety of an alias….

…and these two couch-dwelling Marys are quite contrary.


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
Originally Posted by RayF
Even if they’re smart enough to figure it out, they’ll hold out just to get a rise out of you. It’s the art of the troll provided by the safety of an alias….

…and these two couch-dwelling Marys are quite contrary.

Oh shit Ray, I almost spit my drink out...currently you and I are the biggest trolls on these fora.

[Linked Image]


These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RayF
Even if they’re smart enough to figure it out, they’ll hold out just to get a rise out of you. It’s the art of the troll provided by the safety of an alias….

…and these two couch-dwelling Marys are quite contrary.

Oh shit Ray, I almost spit my drink out...currently you and I are the biggest trolls on these fora.

[Linked Image]

Guilty as charged. So much for honor among thieves, JSTUART. 😂


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
IC B3

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,627
Originally Posted by RayF
Guilty as charged. So much for honor among thieves, JSTUART. 😂

I know, some buggers ask for it though.


These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,386
R
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,386
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

LOL!!!

Poor little Raspy, knickers in an awful twist, in denial, wailing and whining at his/her perceived tormentors, has no idea of the absurdities that are to be found in his bible.

Curses for Disobedience​


15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.

25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27 The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. 33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34 The sights you see will drive you mad. 35 The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.

36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. 37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.

38 You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40 You will have olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42 Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God— 59 the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60 He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61 The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. 62 You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63 Just as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

64 Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66 You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67 In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68 The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you. - Deuteronomy 28

We already discussed this about a year ago and you are still lost....."the blessing and the curse."... The fulfilling of these prophecies upon the Jewish nation, delivered more than three thousand years ago, shows that Moses spoke by the Spirit of God; who not only foresees the ruin of sinners, but warns of it, that they may prevent it by a true and timely repentance, or else be left without excuse. "And let us be thankful that Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, by being made a curse for us, and bearing in his own person all that punishment which our sins merit, and which we must otherwise have endured for ever. To this Refuge and salvation let sinners flee; therein let believers rejoice, and serve their reconciled God with gladness of heart, for the abundance of his spiritual blessings."

"absurdities"...LOL!!

Most English translations of these verses do not accurately render the original intent of the Hebrew. To be fair, this issue causes even those who are not skeptically minded some difficulty. When most English speakers hear that a person has “seized” another person, we necessarily jump to the conclusion that it is a violent action against the will of the other person. This problem has been aggravated by the fact that some translations inaccurately and mistakenly translate the word as “rape.” The truth is, however, the Hebrew word in this case translated “seizes” (tapas) can mean many things.

And so on and so on....Like I've said many times before, you can believe what ever you want, you hate Christians, God, and it seems like any one who disagrees with you...when we first started the discussions regarding religion, i tried to be respectful, but that is now long gone...but I do pray for you and mauser's soul.


Illegitimi non carborundum

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,845
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,845
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.


Good for you! Be sure to let us know how that works out for you at the next plague.

Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!



Keep denying what is now universally accepted as appropriate treatments (Aka- I was right all along).

Others tried to keep it from the people and you are culpable in supporting that effort.

So predictable. So emotional.

And, really....you must be the last holdouts actually not embarrassed to quote ridiculously discredited Covid death numbers?? Wow.

Even if they’re smart enough to figure it out, they’ll hold out just to get a rise out of you. It’s the art of the troll provided by the safety of an alias….

…and these two couch-dwelling Marys are quite contrary.

I would have to take them serious in order for them to get a rise out of me. No one can truly be as sophomoric as those two can they? (shh....let's wait and see....won't be long....he he )

Meanwhile been enjoying your stuff Ray, keep it up. Good day to you Jstuart.

One point to clarify in your excellent exchanges. You named Epsteins flight log and in another post Ghislaine Maxwell client list. Calling semi-redundancy on you for that one.
Minor point.
All others - well played Sir.

Last edited by kenjs1; 09/26/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5,719
M
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5,719
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Meanwhile....another something that won't be addressed by those who ridiculed....

Mayo clinic approves use of Hydroxychlorooquine for Covid 19

Let's wait for some adult humility and an apology for the rude responses to those who politely proposed its use and Ivermectin or Budesonide and a thank you for offering it.

Is that so hard to do?.


Good for you! Be sure to let us know how that works out for you at the next plague.

Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!



Keep denying what is now universally accepted as appropriate treatments (Aka- I was right all along).

Others tried to keep it from the people and you are culpable in supporting that effort.

So predictable. So emotional.

And, really....you must be the last holdouts actually not embarrassed to quote ridiculously discredited Covid death numbers?? Wow.

Like I said, good for you. We don't take advice from someone whose performance is significantly and demonstrably worse than ours. You know, winners don't listen to losers.

If you want our advice the next time you have these issues, we're only too happy to reply.

Hold into the love of Biden.


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5,719
M
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 5,719
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Last time I looked at the stats, USA had a percentage death rate from covid 25 times higher than ours - looks like we won by a mile at the pandemic this time. LOL!!!

Hold into the dewormer! LOL!!!

LMFAO…..Even in the face of facts that contradict their emotionally entrenched beliefs the Australian sheep are “sticking to their guns” (pun intended 😂) and they refuse to accept anything that contradicts the brainwashing their government feeds them.

The Australian Cucks are so transparent that it doesn’t take long to realize what total dumbfucks they really are and that they aren’t interested in facts or reality because they’ll make up their own reality and they’ll make up the “facts” to support their bullshit.

Your love obsession for Biden is pretty obvious.
Nobody even knows your inconsequential presidents name.

That's because you're a nobody, and can't come close to matching our president in any way. LOL!!!


Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 25,157
A
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 25,157
The only reason the island of effeminate misfits isn’t speaking Japanese or Chinese is thanks to us…the USA….the big dog on the block!

You girls don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell against….well, against anyone really. You might have a shot at beating off (pun intended) an invasion by Indonesia if they were to try but you’d be in for a long and painful war…..😂

It’s never not funny when the little retard kid starts showing off his Kung fu moves in a desperate attempt at intimidating the big boys…..you Sheila’s are really scary….😂😂😂


�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 13,191
R
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 13,191
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rickt300
Since all you get is CNN you might not know he is being disposed of as we speak. Shortly we will find out if the FBI and DOJ get defunded. Joey is on the rack for corruption and they just hit another demtard with corruption charges. Menendez is his name. So we are moving in the right direction.

Border.

Let the games begin! The defund part also includes a different way to handle the border situation.


[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]



Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,462
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,462
Originally Posted by Raspy
And so on and so on....Like I've said many times before, you can believe what ever you want, you hate Christians, God, and it seems like any one who disagrees with you...when we first started the discussions regarding religion, i tried to be respectful, but that is now long gone...but I do pray for you and mauser's soul.


Resorting to the use of poor rationale does nothing to resolve the absurdities and contradictions that are to be found in the bible.

You try to give the impression of making a point. What you say may satisfy the faithful, your buddies may cheer, yet absolutely nothing is resolved.

The issue remains unresolved because these are genuine errors, contradictions and absurdities.


Here's more for you to weep over.

''The Bible is filled with errors and mistakes. Other ancient texts also have errors and mistakes, but this isn't a problem because people don't expect the authors of those texts to be perfect.

The Bible, in contrast, is claimed by many believers to be infallible, inerrant and perfect.

Many base their entire religious ideology around the presumption that the Bible is free from errors or mistakes, so demonstrating the presence of errors is key to rebutting their religious claims.

Are There Errors & Mistakes in the Bible?

Of course there are errors and mistakes in the Bible; the only people who deny the presence of errors and mistakes are those with a strong ideological commitment to a belief that the Bible is somehow infallible, inerrant, or perfect. We can find errors and mistakes everywhere we look in the Bible because it's a collection of texts written centuries and millennia ago. Not all of the writers agreed and they were all ignorant of things humans have learned since then.''


101 contradictions in the bible.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,386
R
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,386
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
And so on and so on....Like I've said many times before, you can believe what ever you want, you hate Christians, God, and it seems like any one who disagrees with you...when we first started the discussions regarding religion, i tried to be respectful, but that is now long gone...but I do pray for you and mauser's soul.


Resorting to the use of poor rationale does nothing to resolve the absurdities and contradictions that are to be found in the bible.

You try to give the impression of making a point. What you say may satisfy the faithful, your buddies may cheer, yet absolutely nothing is resolved.

The issue remains unresolved because these are genuine errors, contradictions and absurdities.


Here's more for you to weep over.

''The Bible is filled with errors and mistakes. Other ancient texts also have errors and mistakes, but this isn't a problem because people don't expect the authors of those texts to be perfect.

The Bible, in contrast, is claimed by many believers to be infallible, inerrant and perfect.

Many base their entire religious ideology around the presumption that the Bible is free from errors or mistakes, so demonstrating the presence of errors is key to rebutting their religious claims.

Are There Errors & Mistakes in the Bible?

Of course there are errors and mistakes in the Bible; the only people who deny the presence of errors and mistakes are those with a strong ideological commitment to a belief that the Bible is somehow infallible, inerrant, or perfect. We can find errors and mistakes everywhere we look in the Bible because it's a collection of texts written centuries and millennia ago. Not all of the writers agreed and they were all ignorant of things humans have learned since then.''


101 contradictions in the bible.

DBT, I do not mean to dismiss your feelings, but we have discussed this before.......So, if there is no God as you state, then why is any Old Testament (OT) atrocity wrong? Atheist like you say God is immoral, but if you are an atheist, why do you care? What is your moral compass, or standard? If you are a true atheist then there is no moral standard. But people like you, DBT, might say, "Christians say your God is loving".....So, is God arbitrary or does he give reasons for judging people in the old testament? Hell yes he gives reasons! After 400 years of giving the Canaanites warnings as they were sacrificing their babies/children to their pagan God Molek/Molech, seems God was pissed.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So, DBT, you ask if there is a God, then why doesn't he stop all the evil in the world? Well here is a situation where God said we have got to stop this horrible stuff. So, probably, God said, Israelites, go stop these killings! And now, DBT, you and your atheist friends are complaining?

When God says in the old testament to wipe everyone out, you have to realize in the old testament, this is hyperbolic language, because in the next verse it says , "do not inter-marry with them"....HA! so if god just wiped everybody out, then how can one inter-marry with them? So DBT, can you see that back then that the language meant this had to be a decisive victory? It would be like saying today that in a USA football game that the Chiefs annihilate the Rams....so it is just a strong way of saying-they beat them badly.

Old testament theocracy was unique and temporary....it was not ideal for all times, but a means to a promised new covenant. So if God gave 400 years for the free will Canaanites to get their schiet together, then Gods only choice was to use force to drive them out.

The Old testament was temporary and was never meant to be the ideal law for all time. If you will note, everything from Exodus 20 to Deuteronomy does not apply to Christians.


Illegitimi non carborundum

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,622
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Like I said, good for you. We don't take advice from someone whose performance is significantly and demonstrably worse than ours. You know, winners don't listen to losers.

If you want our advice the next time you have these issues, we're only too happy to reply.

The only thing you won was the Gestapo State of the Year award. Of course, the powers-that-be have established the fact that they have a group of provenly submissive subjects. So stand by for more “Winning” during the next manufactured crisis.

What a lemming.


“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Page 59 of 106 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
783 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1100mag, 74 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums80
Topics1,182,787
Posts18,309,632
Members73,660
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023


 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.067s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 0.9463 MB (Peak: 1.1619 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2024-02-27 00:09:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS