24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
E
[/quote] If you had actually done this on different chambers, as I have, you would actually know that what I say is correct, instead of acting as though you know, when you don't.[/quote]

BTW, you’re right. I don’t know anything about loading ammunition, measuring seating depths, or really anything at all about shooting. I have to confess, I bought most of this stuff at a local tag sale. I’m so ashamed 😕.

[img]https://postimg.cc/Y4zsjHY4[/img]

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Emlupi
[/quote] If you had actually done this on different chambers, as I have, you would actually know that what I say is correct, instead of acting as though you know, when you don't.

BTW, you’re right. I don’t know anything about loading ammunition, measuring seating depths, or really anything at all about shooting. I have to confess, I bought most of this stuff at a local tag sale. I’m so ashamed 😕.

[img]https://postimg.cc/Y4zsjHY4[/img][/quote]

Got sucked in by a troll you did grasshopper.

Swifty
E
E
It’s all good, I’m just having a little fun.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
[/quote] If you had actually done this on different chambers, as I have, you would actually know that what I say is correct, instead of acting as though you know, when you don't.

[img]https://postimg.cc/Y4zsjHY4[/img][/quote] It's wonderful that you're so proud of having a cabinet with trophies and medals in it on display in your home, and now on display on the internet. I grew out of being excessively proud and wanting to show off all my trophies and medals when I was a teenager. One minute you're apologizing, then you're changing your mind, then you think that I'm going to be impressed with some trophies when I'm not, then you're apologizing again, then you think it's so much fun when you're being a complete dickhead. You're even a bigger idiot than I thought.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Swifty52
If you had actually done this on different chambers, as I have, you would actually know that what I say is correct, instead of acting as though you know, when you don't.

[img]https://postimg.cc/Y4zsjHY4[/img][/quote]

Got sucked in by a troll you did grasshopper.[/quote] It seems that "varmint reloading" threads attract clowns such as you Shifty Swifty...prize f'wit troll that you are. P.S. Love the name "Swifty" - says a lot about you.

IC B2

E
E
So angry, ok play time’s over.

The really funny part is how much angrier, more abusive, and vitriolic he gets with each post. It never dawns on him that we’re just doing it to see what kind of crazy response we can get. Too easy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by Emlupi; 02/02/24.
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
So far two of my local reloading supply shops have gotten the 62 ELD-VT bullets in stock. I have not compared them, but what I understand is they are a 75 ELD-M profile bullets with less lead inside the jacket. This gives them a higher BC, while keeping the weight down so that you can wind them up faster.

Like the 75 ELD-M, they are to long to magazine feed in an AR15.

I have been patiently waiting to locate some Hornady 62 ELD-VT 22 ARC ammunition to test, before I start reloading with this bullet.

So far I have not seen any of the 6mm, and 6.5 ELD-VT Bullets for sale. I would like to see what the 100 ELD-VT would do in a 6.5 Grendel.

Bob R

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Viper225
So far two of my local reloading supply shops have gotten the 62 ELD-VT bullets in stock. I have not compared them, but what I understand is they are a 75 ELD-M profile bullets with less lead inside the jacket. This gives them a higher BC, while keeping the weight down so that you can wind them up faster.

Like the 75 ELD-M, they are to long to magazine feed in an AR15.

I have been patiently waiting to locate some Hornady 62 ELD-VT 22 ARC ammunition to test, before I start reloading with this bullet.

So far I have not seen any of the 6mm, and 6.5 ELD-VT Bullets for sale. I would like to see what the 100 ELD-VT would do in a 6.5 Grendel.

Bob R
Viper, thanks for that information.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
267 members (257_X_50, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 06hunter59, 308Palma, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 40 invisible), 1,442 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums80
Topics1,183,734
Posts18,327,443
Members73,688
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.