Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
no matter how much they commit, the DemocRATS will cancel out of it....

They don't want Biden on stage debating anyone... even Howdy Dowdy could out debate Biden...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I don't seem to share everyone's confidence that Trump will "destroy" Biden in a debate. Trumps big issues are he swings at every pitch and doesn't know when to shut up. The other problem, is every media outlet will downplay any Biden gaffs, lies and blank stares. At the same time, they'll work to discredit Trump by misconstruing everything he says and find some juicy "quotes" they can take out of context.

By all means, there should be a debate. I just don't think it's going to be a good performance by either of them and we'll all be scratching our heads trying to figure out how we're going to survive as a country with one of these two fools leading us.
One of "These two fools", lead us pretty good for four years! The other, has lead us into a hole we might possibly never get out of!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I wonder how much immodium AD they'll give Biden so he doesn't have an accident on stage

I have a funny feeling they are hoping Biden has a bad performance so they can throw in their 2nd choice before early voting starts.

Last edited by killerv; 05/15/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump should enlist Elon and his tech teams to shut down Biden's ear com

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It's a bad deal being on CNN. It will mean the debate will be 2 to 1 and in addition, Biden will know what questions will be asked and Trump won't. It will be very interesting to see what Trump learned from his last debate.

Last edited by logger; 05/15/24.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This can only mean that something big will happen before June 27th.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by logger
It's a bad deal being on CNN. It will mean the debate will by 2 to 1 and in addition, Biden will know what questions will be asked and Trump won't. It will be very interesting to see what Trump learned from his last debate.

Yep, Biden will be given the questions ahead and he will rehearse his answers with his consultants prepping him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everybody thought that biden was gonna totally lose it in the debates 4 years ago too...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dogs and ponies. Stay tuned for the balloon animals.

1 member likes this: JediWing19
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't seem to share everyone's confidence that Trump will "destroy" Biden in a debate. Trumps big issues are he swings at every pitch and doesn't know when to shut up. The other problem, is every media outlet will downplay any Biden gaffs, lies and blank stares. At the same time, they'll work to discredit Trump by misconstruing everything he says and find some juicy "quotes" they can take out of context.

By all means, there should be a debate. I just don't think it's going to be a good performance by either of them and we'll all be scratching our heads trying to figure out how we're going to survive as a country with one of these two fools leading us.

How does good debating skills equate to good leadership qualities?? Are you of the type that likes a good line of bull$hit laid on you??

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This could be the “out” the DNC wants. Biden [bleep] his pants on stage and there is no recourse but replace him. Enter Newsom.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I was listening to Biden’s comments on my way home from work. Biden’s never had an original idea in his head. He’s the king of phony, down to his laughable “tough guy” lines that he obviously learned from 1940’s era movies.

Nobody in real life actually speaks that way. It’s over the top cartoonish. I’d love to see Trump call him out on that.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bad Idea!

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Hopefully Trump tries to get Biden to speak as much as possible while Trump goads Biden in to his fake cartoonish “tough guy” routine.

I was listening to Biden’s comments on my way home from work. Biden’s never had an original idea in his head. He’s the king of phony, down to his laughable tough guy lines that he obviously learned from 1940’s era movies. Nobody in real life actually speaks that way. It’s over the top cartoonish. I’d like to see Trump call him out on that.
That drives me crazy. Joe and his bad ass yelling. A stiff breeze would collapse the frail old fool.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
They should make them take a drug test before any debate. Also a strip search for joe's secret electronics.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flatfish11
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Hopefully Trump tries to get Biden to speak as much as possible while Trump goads Biden in to his fake cartoonish “tough guy” routine.

I was listening to Biden’s comments on my way home from work. Biden’s never had an original idea in his head. He’s the king of phony, down to his laughable tough guy lines that he obviously learned from 1940’s era movies. Nobody in real life actually speaks that way. It’s over the top cartoonish. I’d like to see Trump call him out on that.
That drives me crazy. Joe and his bad ass yelling. A stiff breeze would collapse the frail old fool.

Same here.

Not only is he frail he’s clueless to any kind of hard physical work and damn sure didn’t grow up the East Coast street fighter kid that he watched in movies. He’s been a politician his whole “working life” and daddy gave him a Corvette as a college graduation present.

Good for him but I can’t stand a fake. Especially a fake bad azz. Most men outgrow that BS by their late teens or 20’s. Not Ol Dementia Joe he’s still rolling with it at 80 plus.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by RMiller2
This can only mean that something big will happen before June 27th.

My first thought also. Either a big attack / war breaks out or Biden falls asleep and never wakes up. Or he falls down the stairs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
The operatives will work feverishly to come up with questions and statements to make Trump blow his top. Hoping he doesn’t take the bait.

Like last time? That was such a wasted opportunity and disappointment.

I hope he is measured this time.

Still, like anyone else, part of me would love half of his responses to start with things like, Joe, when you aren't showering with your adolescent daughter or sniffing people or...what was it you said about black politicians back in the day....what was that you called them again???

PAL !

Last edited by kenjs1; 05/15/24.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Pat85

How does good debating skills equate to good leadership qualities?? Are you of the type that likes a good line of bull$hit laid on you??

Do I really need to answer this for you? Don't you think there might be some importance in a leader's ability to understand and articulate ideas and solutions? I'm not talking politics, I'm talking about understanding a problem facing a nation and knowing the pro's and con's of particular solutions. Then having the ability to make your pitch to garner support for your proposed solution.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by miguel
This could be the “out” the DNC wants. Biden [bleep] his pants on stage and there is no recourse but replace him. Enter Newsom.

Exactly. miquel gets it right.

That's why Team Biden cut a separate June debate deal with CNN outside the Debate Commission schedule and before the Party Conventions.

Everything is orchestrated. Every. Thing.

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/15/24.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,380 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,410
Posts18,528,153
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.