Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
lets give it a try

There are fools and damn fools, which one are you?
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
exterior only

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Okay, so where are the other fellas that Ken spoke of?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Okay, so where are the other fellas that Ken spoke of?

Apparently, nothing that has been posted so far has been enough to trigger their response. They weren't the ones who asked for this forum, anyway.

Where are all those who want this forum?

My pal Hal Swiggett told me of a YO Ranch cowboy's entry in the guest register at a big wedding reception at the ranch: "I've always wanted to write, but now that I have the chance, I can't think of a thing to say."

Patience!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

N
NFG Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
QuickLoad costs $150.00 plus the time involved in working up a load, plus the possible costs of components...I'm not about to spend my money and time doing work for a million "freeloaders" when trying to help one person. I don't mind an occasional helping hand now and then, because I get much more in return over time, but there are just way to many "lurkers and hangers-on" that only "take" without giving.

I've used other software programs to help now and then only to have some jerkwad pi** backwards on me for the effort. That's the problem you see...humans are nasty, filthy, treacherous, undeserving, and bereft of any form of gratitude...or maybe it's only a few that fall into that catagory and I keep running into them without being able to end them. frown

'Njoy

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by NFG
QuickLoad costs $150.00 plus the time involved in working up a load, plus the possible costs of components...I'm not about to spend my money and time doing work for a million "freeloaders" when trying to help one person. I don't mind an occasional helping hand now and then, because I get much more in return over time, but there are just way to many "lurkers and hangers-on" that only "take" without giving.

I've used other software programs to help now and then only to have some jerkwad pi** backwards on me for the effort. That's the problem you see...humans are nasty, filthy, treacherous, undeserving, and bereft of any form of gratitude...or maybe it's only a few that fall into that catagory and I keep running into them without being able to end them. frown

'Njoy

Well, aren't we just an absolute ray of sunshine....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well, at least I know who NOT to ask...

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Or to help when it is needed.........

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone interested in QuickDesign? How about custom cartridges?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's built up cartridges and converted them to QuickLoad. Maybe we can share some of that data.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tod
Anyone interested in QuickDesign? How about custom cartridges?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's built up cartridges and converted them to QuickLoad. Maybe we can share some of that data.

Sounds very interesting. I've had something in mind for Silhouette shooting for some time as well as a 348/45-70 wildcat to use in my 1895.

Bring it on !!!!!!!!

I'll be the pinhead in the back of the class.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Just joined as you can see by my postings, fellas, I'm a QL and QD user and would be very interested in a Quickload forum. I've been collecting ballistics formulae for almost 5 decades and these are the best software I've seen for custom forming and reloading.

When a column of troops under Lt. Col. Francis Smith moved into the countryside to collect arms and munitions gathered by the patriot militia, hostilities erupted at Lexington and Concord on Apr. 19, 1775.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm for it

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I know I have another piece of software that costs less and essentially Al I find it useful for is to estimate trajectory and Q-Ball did that. I did find it WAY overestimated powder charges for (as I remember it) 45-70. Besides it gave me list of powders to use, and I want input case, powder and have the software calculate data for that combo.

I have to get QL one of these days as I have several things I want to run.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,657
Posts18,455,635
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.