I wrote this while thinking of one-liners for Toon�s project. I know that I have heard something very similar to this but I can�t find it on the web. I hope that I haven�t plagiarized too severely and if I have, please disregard my ravings. If someone could direct me to the original or post it, I would appreciate it.<P><BR>They Came�<P>First they came for my �assault� weapon and you thought it was a �good� idea. - �Only the military needs those.�<P>Then they came for my �hi-cap� mag and you thought it was a �prudent� idea- �Why would anyone need more than ten rounds?�<P>Then they came for my pistol and you thought it was a �reasonable� idea- �Pistols are only used to kill people.�<P>Then they came for my rifle and you thought it was a �sensible� idea- �Stores have meat.�<P>Then they came for my shotgun and you thought it was a �noble� idea- �Do it for the children.�<P>Finally, they came for you and your children and you thought I would have a �lifesaving� idea- I couldn�t; you see, they had already come for me. <BR>�NEVER DISARM� was my final idea and thought.<BR>It was too late because...They Came.<BR>

Shoot straight and often!