Does anyone have reloading data for use with Fed No. 399 primers? If no data, comments about the 399 appreciated.

Going through my reloading supplies, I found some packs of Federal #399 shotshell primers. They have the same .243" diameter body as any #209, except with a dark brass finish.

I can't find any reference to the Fed #399. This is the first time in years that a series of Google queries could not find info. Of course, the 15 or so shotshell reloading manuals and powder vendor flyers that I have don't reference the #399. Federal's website is for current products, only.

I assume the #399 was made for premium or "competition level" reloads, given the pretty marketing logos and racing stripes on the boxes. The primers I have are in good condition, but I can't use them without some sort of confirming recipie.

I am making up a batch of 12ga 1oz, 1200fps dove and target loads, and running low on #209 primers. Win 12WAA-SL wads. WinAA or Rem/Peters UniBody hulls. 700x preferred; Universal, Unique, Green Dot, or AA473 available to me.

I can move to 1 1/8oz loads, for convenience. I have 20ga and .410 to get loaded, too.

Thanks,

Randy