Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lumpia
I don't know of anyone that is using abortion as a steady form of birth control. That is an extreme example, and you are pretending that everyone is like that. And that's just plain, well, stupid....

Please show me the post where I said that. Until you can do that, I'm done talking with you as well.

Go bully someone else.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
I don't know of anyone that is using abortion as a steady form of birth control. That is an extreme example, and you are pretending that everyone is like that. And that's just plain, well, stupid....

Please show me the post where I said that. Until you can do that, I'm done talking with you as well.

Go bully someone else.

Penny

Not bullying anyone, I'm just arguing my opinion. It's not my fault that your way of thinking has more holes then a block of swiss shot with a scattergun. Not everyone has the same beliefs as you, and the sooner you realize that, and lead your life where you worry about you and yours, and worry less about me and mine, we'll all be a lot happier.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally, I truly believe that sex offenders, and gay people and OCD and whatever, are born that way. Mentally screwed from the get go. Genetics.

Culling the fetus is probably a good idea regardless of one's beliefs.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Go bully someone else.

Penny

Not bullying anyone, I'm just arguing my opinion. It's not my fault that your way of thinking has more holes then a block of swiss shot with a scattergun. Not everyone has the same beliefs as you, and the sooner you realize that, and lead your life where you worry about you and yours, and worry less about me and mine, we'll all be a lot happier.

Religious Zealots who are Anarchists are even scarier than the most liberal of the Osama Types! Be scared very scared..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Even if the child is aborted, the horrible psychological consequences remain. [...] But abortion solves nothing; in fact it only adds to the victim's inner turmoil. No matter how horrific is an evil against man, God can always bring good out of that life situation when we seek to do things His way. Christianity is for life and victory over death.

One of the things that has stuck in my memory after my just-served Kairos weekend is an inmate, in one-on-one spiritual counseling with a clergy person, sobbing and screaming with the pain of having had an abortion at 17. She wanted to know if her baby is in Heaven, and was literally on her knees, wracked with sobs, unable to afford herself any kind of forgiveness for taking that child's life.

Choosing abortion is simply trading one unbearable pain for another... and killing a child as well.

Penny

The problem is that many see it as no worse than going to the Dentist to have a tooth extracted.They can not abstaine,cannot or will not use any self control.Expect to see more of this murder when Hussien takes office.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's what folks that can't relate to people do.

Okay, Scott. I'm done with you as well. mad When you want to be nasty, you can be nasty with the best of them.

Go be nasty with someone else. I'm not taking any more of your abuse.

Penny

Ok, when the going gets tough you get going. You asked me not to bring up INCEST when that is what the post was titled. You mention extreme examples when that is what you do.

What would you like me to do Penny, what can I do to make it easier for you? Why do you chose perverts over needy children?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Even if the child is aborted, the horrible psychological consequences remain. [...] But abortion solves nothing; in fact it only adds to the victim's inner turmoil. No matter how horrific is an evil against man, God can always bring good out of that life situation when we seek to do things His way. Christianity is for life and victory over death.

One of the things that has stuck in my memory after my just-served Kairos weekend is an inmate, in one-on-one spiritual counseling with a clergy person, sobbing and screaming with the pain of having had an abortion at 17. She wanted to know if her baby is in Heaven, and was literally on her knees, wracked with sobs, unable to afford herself any kind of forgiveness for taking that child's life.

Choosing abortion is simply trading one unbearable pain for another... and killing a child as well.

Penny

The problem is that many see it as no worse than going to the Dentist to have a tooth extracted.They can not abstaine,cannot or will not use any self control.Expect to see more of this murder when Hussien takes office.

Obviously another person that can't read 'Victims of Rape and Incest'

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GPA
Hmmm.....Seems the "Church Lady" has disappeared. C'mon Sassy...Your answers to my questions should be interesting.

If you're talking about this "church lady," I have a full-time job and a life beyond the Campfire.

But as I told you in my previous post, I'm not interested in responding to any questions you might ask.

Penny

I put GPA on ignore long ago, Penny. Figured out early on he was a trouble maker.

As to your views on abortion, they pretty much mirror mine, only you explain them much better than I can. Thanks.

And if anyone speaks to GPA, please explain to him not to try to bring me into his mindless drivel and to never mention my name again. Thanks.

Sassy

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So you would look into the eyes of a 10 year old girl that was raped by her grandfather and tell her SHE HAD TO HAVE THE BABY?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I would like to ask a serious question.

Why do Christians oppose abortion so much?

There is no prohibition against it in the Bible.

a serious question? Hardly. You knew the answer before you posted something this butt azzed stupid.

Hardly, Mannlicher, hardly. Go back to bed and get up on the right side this time.

I actually READ THE BIBLE regularly instead of ranting and raving about it. It does not mention abortion, as near as I can tell. So what is the theological basis for opposing abortion?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do not believe in abortion. That is my right and an unending argument otherwise will not change my mind. I'm not going to argue with anyone nor am I going to say anymore than I have said on the subject. It is between me and God.

Sassy

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You can answer the question I asked you?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Obviously if you were married to a man that got your son's/daughter's child pregnant when said child was 10 you would be full on for said child having the child?

Regardless of the fact that you didn't have enough brains or internal strength to keep your husband from having sex with your child's 10 year old child?

It's easy to dismiss a 10 year old being pregnant by her grandfather, but put faces and names to it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really like you but on this subject we have to disagree. Yes, I would tell a 10 year old she had to have the baby. It would be God's decision as to whether or not she would bear it. I'm sorry that we differ but that's the way it is for me. I am now going to read only on this subject.

Sassy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sassy
I do not believe in abortion. That is my right and an unending argument otherwise will not change my mind. I'm not going to argue with anyone nor am I going to say anymore than I have said on the subject. It is between me and God.

That is exactly how I believe in abortion from a personal standpoint. But I don't want the government sticking their nose in yet another thing that they will only make a bigger mess of then it already is.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Who is going to raise the kid, you? You didn't even know your husband was screwing you kid's kid.

Last edited by Steelhead; 09/30/08.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Forcing a 10 year old to carry a baby to term is just sick. What the hell is the matter with you people?

I�m on board with a lot of Barak�s freedom and liberty shtick but this doesn�t seem to be consistent. In the case of the 10 year old, where is her liberty not to be forced to carry some sick rapist�s child. Who is the victim here?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well the grandfather of course, he was possessed by demons.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Well the grandfather of course, he was possessed by demons.

Oh, another Kairos Prison Ministry sign-up.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And still, no one has addressed my question.

Everyone lives"Downstream!"

Plant Oak Trees! Catch tarpon...
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 53 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.