Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no idea what you just said.

BTW, if you think Pat Buchanan is "religious right", you are sadly mistaken.

Proverbs 1:7 - The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Matthias my good friend, Pat Buchanan is about as far to the Catholic religious right as they come. I would vote for the liberal( right) long before this guy would ever get my support. LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rrrright....keep dreaming. He's a libertarian. That means, he doesn't push his view of things on you, Larry.

That in turn means, that it doesn't matter a flying fig newton whether he is religious right or not.

EDIT: Sorry. He is a little further to the religious right than I initially thought. I have researched the issue a bit and have some concerns now.

Last edited by Matthias; 04/12/04.

Proverbs 1:7 - The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
they are both statist pos's. Who gave us the Patriot Act, Who (probably) voted for it?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bigfoot, I wonder why the media ( I know) has not called enmasse for him to open his military records for inspection like they did President Bush. I wonder if the public could get this rolling. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Come on, Miles. Do you really wonder? It's sort of like the Jamie Gorelick thing--one set of rules for the Rs and another for the Ds. That's because the Ds are the good people and the Rs are evil, warmongering, taxcutforthe riching, baby starving, welfare cutting, gun worshipping, homophobic, racist, sexist, ageist, disabledist, religious rightist nogoodniks. Why should they be treated fairly?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Steve_NO, I guess those tylenol pm's made me have bad dreams again. miles

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Well, what the hell, I'll wade in. The [email]S@%ts[/email] deep, but I've got boots on, so here goes.

Here's an idea - Larry and supporters: vote for Kerry. Folks not supporting Larry: vote for Bush.

Me (since I opened my mouth): I'll vote against Bush this time, then against the winner of this one the next time. Why? Well, let's see.

Do we have a fiscal conservative in the race? No.
Do we have a foreign policy conservatice in the race? No.
Do we have an advocate of small government in the race? No.
Do we have a natural resources conservative in the race? No.
How about a backer of the Constitution, esp. the Bill of Rights? No. (Bush pushed for and enacted the PATRIOT ACT, and the Project SAFE Act - Kerry voted for each).
And, we certainly don't have anybody in the race that I'd trust covering my a$$ in a fight in this race.

So, until we, finally, have someone I can vote FOR (can we resurrect Teddy Roosevelt?), I guess I'll just have to vote against whomever is in office. Makes the decisions easy, but they still stink.

So, you vote yours, I'll vote against those that ain't mine. And, in case we've all forgotten, these votes really only matter in states that will be contested this fall.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Uh oh, Kerry just got stung bad. This one is gonna hurt too, seeing how the guy can't answer a single question about education or emigration without mentioning that he served in Vietnam.
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=\SpecialReports\archive\200405\SPE20040503a.html
I just wish they had held off until the nomination though. I hope the Dems don't pull another Torriceli style swap.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
VAnimrod, Unless everone does like you and then those contested states could change. miles

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,499
Posts18,452,455
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.