Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ebay has teamed up with Microsoft to get you cash back.
We sell on ebay under two names...
gr8fuldoug1 and cameraland

Here's how to save with Microsoft Cashback:
1. Search for an item on www.live.com.
2. Click the sponsored ad with the Microsoft cashback symbol You'll be taken to eBay.com.
3. Make sure the item is Buy It Now and pay thru PayPal. If the item is eligible,
you'll see a cashback notice on the "commit to buy" page. it's that simple

Happy Holidays

Technical data on this program:

Cashback Program
The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

Eligibility
You are eligible to participate in the Cashback Program as long as you: (a) are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States, (b) have a confirmed US eBay.com account in good standing, (c) have a verified US PayPal account in good standing, (d) have a Microsoft Cashback Program Account in good standing; and (e) comply with the eBay Terms and the Program Terms. In order for your accounts to be in good standing, they must not be limited or suspended.

Qualifying Purchase
To make a qualifying purchase, you must do all of the following:
Search for an eBay.com item on www.live.com
Click on an eBay.com sponsored advertisement on www.live.com that has the cashback icon a gold circle with a dollar sign, next to the advertisement. When you click on the advertisement, you will begin an online session. Sponsored advertisements typically appear at the top or along the right hand side of the page of a www.live.com search results page in a shaded or colored area of the page.

Purchase an eligible eBay.com Buy-It-Now item using PayPal within 60 minutes of the time you began the online session. Cashback Rewards will apply only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an online session. You may make only one qualifying purchase per online session.

To make additional qualifying purchases, you must repeat each of these steps including initiating a new search on www.live.com.

Receiving Cashback Rewards
After your first eligible purchase is completed, you must go to My Messages on eBay.com and look for a message from eBay with "cashback" in the subject line. Click the "Get Cashback" link or button in the message to set up a Cashback Program account with Microsoft by providing all information required by Microsoft (or, if you already have a Cashback Program account, log into your account in order to associate your eBay purchases with that account).

Once you have created a Cashback Program account and have logged in to associate your eBay purchases with your account as described above, the Cashback Rewards will be available in your Cashback Program account approximately sixty (60) days after you pay for your qualifying purchase. PayPal in its discretion may decide to pay your Cashback Rewards more quickly on a case by case basis. Cashback rewards are issued to the PayPal account you used to make the qualifying purchase on eBay.com.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've used it twice now. It works!

Terry

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doug,
Any interest in posting a Promaster Elite 10x on ebay?

Dave

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

I DON'T NEED A WSM AS I HAVE A WEATHERBY!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Doug--

I used it to buy a Conquest 3-9x with rapid reticle that Doug had on eBay. The Cashback promotion was 30% off. It is not a complicated as the instructions make it appear.

I can't quite figure out why Microsoft would be running this promotion--it could end up costing them a fortune.

I also hope it turns out better than the Buy.com deal on the spotting scope for $30 that arrived only to be a tripod. I have 100% confidence in Cameraland as a vendor, but I will believe the cashback from Microsoft part when it appears.

IC B2

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Utah708, I used it to buy an HP laptop. 60 day's after I bought it I got an email from MS saying the money ($250) was in my live search account. It was in my Paypal account about a week later.

I'm waiting on another rebate for a IOR scope.

It works!

Terry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really like both Dave and Doug but look a the times on those posts. Kind of like watching an addict and his supplier on a street corner grin

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I prefer to think of it as being responsive to the requests of my clients grin (Plus if I didn't do it right then, I never would have gotten to it)

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In case anyone is thinking about making a purchase this evening, Ebay also has a 10% off coupon (max of $100.00) that has to be used tonight by 12:00am ET, and which can be combined with the Live Search 30% cash back offer. You must have a Paypal account and use the "Buy it Now" feature for this work.

Code is: CSHOPEBAY2008

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That coupon for 10% off only works for those who received it from Ebay. It is not transferable. Trust me, I already tried and spoke to Ebay for 30 minutes today about it.

Not sure about the time it takes to get cashback either. 2 items I bought I'm still waiting for the cashback but I bought 6 Reconyx trail cameras and the cashback was applied immediately to my paypal account so I kep buying more.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doug, I am glad you didn't take offense. Coming from New York stock, I figured it would take a bunch to offend. Now, if I haven't offended friend Dave, I'm good. Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Worked for me, and I found it through a Google search.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ward - I takes a LOT of doing to offend me on the internet......

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Made a purchase yesterday afternoon with 25% off. In the morning I would of got 30% off. Today I made another purchase and it was 20% off. Guess they are winding it down.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good.... At 30% I was about to buy something I really didn't need but $20 isn't enough.

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does this only work with BUY IT NOW or does it work with regular auctions?

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income."

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My understanding is it is only on Buy It Now's

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. BUY-IT-NOW and must use PayPal.
Weird too as I bought a scope last night and the 20% was back in my acct in about 5 minutes but have another transaction since Monday that is pending and I bet will be for awhile.

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, my first two purchases the money is showed as being owed.
just bought a VX-III 3.5-10x40 for $330- shipped after the pay back money and like you, 5 minutes and the money was back in my paypal.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
When I click the live search link I get a box that has a live search window and a picture of a stupid jelly fish, but no advertisers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
98 members (338reddog, 10gaugeman, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 696 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.